What are you drinking?

Guest alex

I have heard from some sources the red bull is not good for kids? Does really these energy drinks are not good for our health. I heard these drinks harms our heart or effects heart beat. If anyone knows anything about this so please let me know, I really appreciate your knowledge.

Vodka (Polish: wódka, Russian: водка) is a distilled beverage composed primarily of water and ethanol, sometimes with traces of impurities and flavorings. Vodka is made by the distillation of fermented substances such as grains, potatoes, or sometimes fruits or sugar.

Traditionally prepared vodkas had an alcoholic content of 40% by volume.[citation needed] Today, the standard Ukrainian, Polish, Russian, Latvian and Lithuanian vodkas are 40% alcohol by volume (ABV) or 80 proof. The European Union has established a minimum of 37.5% ABV for any "European vodka" to be named as such.[1][2] Products sold as vodka in the United States must have an alcoholic content of 30% or more.[3] For homemade vodkas and distilled beverages referred to as "moonshine", see moonshine by country.

Vodka is traditionally drunk neat in the vodka belt countries of Eastern Europe and around the Baltic Sea. It is also commonly used in cocktails and mixed drinks, such as the Bloody Mary, Screwdriver, Sex on the Beach, Moscow Mule, White Russian, Black Russian, vodka tonic, and in a vodka martini.

5 A Day is the name of a number of programs in countries such as the USA, the United Kingdom and Germany, to encourage the consumption of at least five portions of fruit and vegetables each day, following a recommendation by the World Health Organization that individuals consume at least 400g of vegetables daily.

Called Fosters Radler "they are cut with cloudy lemon"

Translates as "cyclist", so named because of its history as a popular drink among amateur sportsfolk in Bavaria. I mean, you wouldn't want a whole beer in the middle of your weekend bike ride, but half a one's fine.

Up in Hamburg it's known as Alsterwasser, which isn't a terribly good reflection of the water quality in the city's Alster lake. :D