What are you drinking?

Guest alex

I tell him I work for Mi5 and this is just my cover ;)

I was more thinking,

Teacher: "What does your Daddy do, CT Junior?"

CT Junior: ""Well he gets his dinner and takes photograffs of his dinner and sometimes as well he sometimes takes photograffs of his bottles of beer. He then goes out of the house in a hurry to buy sumfing then comes back and plays wiff it and then puts it outside in the garden then takes more photograffs of it then gets excited about sumfing else that he sees on the computer and then hurries outside to buy sumfing else and........." etc, etc.

;)

Translates as "cyclist", so named because of its history as a popular drink among amateur sportsfolk in Bavaria. I mean, you wouldn't want a whole beer in the middle of your weekend bike ride, but half a one's fine.

Up in Hamburg it's known as Alsterwasser, which isn't a terribly good reflection of the water quality in the city's Alster lake. :D

It was known by the brand name "two dogs" in the UK in the 90s...alcoholic lemonade...don't know if CT missed out back then or he's been sold something pretty old under a new name...am thinking the latter...

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=268769618

looks like they've sold out...I get mine from Sainsburys, think Waitrose do it too.

Cant get enough hops at the moment...anything else is a bit "meh"...think its the weather, even I'n not enough of a fuckin heathen to drink Guiness in a heatwave :D

You twat! :lol:

My hangovers only now going and that's got me licking my lips!!