Taylor Crocked?

Martin

Step up Mr Kadar!

Lets hope he can have a simialr impact as to what Bassong did...only this time we dont sell him :)

I'm afraid while Mr Ashley owns our club we will continue to sell our best players. Still, its being run like a business now which is what was wanted.

Anyway, what is your ex username ?

Leazes man change the fucking record, you boring old cock. You're a grown man embarrassing himself by arguing like a 5 year old.

Gem, I found the naive ignorant posts boring as fuck mate as I kept saying, and those who complained about the old regime have no grounds for complaint now, whether you like it or not.

We are going nowhere under Ashley, or nowhere near the level we should be at, just stating a fact. Fill the ground, make money, spend less and compete at a lower level. That, appears to be success to our new owner and what he wants and also what a lot of people wanted ie a business.

Fact. The sooner he is out the better although unbelievably there are people out there who could still be worse again.

I don't think anyone is disagreeing with the fact that the sooner the current owners fuck off the better, Leazes. It's taken as read now.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Step up Mr Kadar!

Lets hope he can have a simialr impact as to what Bassong did...only this time we dont sell him :razz:

I'm afraid while Mr Ashley owns our club we will continue to sell our best players. Still, its being run like a business now which is what was wanted.

Leazes man change the fucking record, you boring old cock. You're a grown man embarrassing himself by arguing like a 5 year old.

Gem, I found the naive ignorant posts boring as fuck mate as I kept saying, and those who complained about the old regime have no grounds for complaint now, whether you like it or not.

We are going nowhere under Ashley, or nowhere near the level we should be at, just stating a fact. Fill the ground, make money, spend less and compete at a lower level. That, appears to be success to our new owner and what he wants and also what a lot of people wanted ie a business.

Fact. The sooner he is out the better although unbelievably there are people out there who could still be worse again.

:)

Step up Mr Kadar!

Lets hope he can have a simialr impact as to what Bassong did...only this time we dont sell him :)

I don't think anyone is disagreeing with the fact that the sooner the current owners fuck off the better, Leazes. It's taken as read now.

If you don't say it in every post, you never said it at all.

Step up Mr Kadar!

Lets hope he can have a simialr impact as to what Bassong did...only this time we dont sell him :razz:

If you don't say it in every post, you never said it at all.

Said what? :)

Step up Mr Kadar!

Exactly. I can't recall a single word on here in praise or defence of Ashley. It hardly needs saying that he's a clueless club wrecker, that much is obvious.

Step up Mr Kadar!

Exactly. I can't recall a single word on here in praise or defence of Ashley. It hardly needs saying that he's a clueless club wrecker, that much is obvious.

the point being, that so many clueless cunts said exactly the same thing when we were playing regularly in europe, buying top international ooopps sorry trophy players and were embarrassed by it all. The likes of manc-mag being a prime example :)

Whatever.

The frightening thing is that there are people out there who would be even worse than Mike Ashley which puts the previous era into even more perspective.

Edited by LeazesMag

Step up Mr Kadar!

the point being, that so many clueless cunts said exactly the same thing when we were playing regularly in europe, buying top international ooopps sorry trophy players and were embarrassed by it all. The likes of manc-mag being a prime example :)

Whatever.

The frightening thing is that there are people out there who would be even worse than Mike Ashley which puts the previous era into even more perspective.

Unless the Notts County and Portsmouth past & present owners got together to form a takeover group, you be hard pressed to find an owner who could make a bigger hash of it that ashley has, even if they tried.

Step up Mr Kadar!

Whatever.

Unless the Notts County and Portsmouth past & present owners got together to form a takeover group, you be hard pressed to find an owner who could make a bigger hash of it that ashley has, even if they tried.

there are plenty more shite owners, the vast majority of clubs are owned by shite owners which is why anybody who has even a half decent capability about them, especially when trying to tap a club with the potential that we have, piss all over the rest and qualify for europe regularly over a period of 15 years.

Step up Mr Kadar!

Whatever.

I've got the point you're making. If you ask me which regime did a better job for the club and the supporters, Ashley or the Shepherd/Halls, I'd say it was the latter. I think you've been proved right in that respect.

Regarding your last point I'd hope that Ashley is the low water mark of inept ownership but of course we could end up with someone worse still. However he's been so disastrous that it's a risk I for one would gladly take, in the hope that no-one could be quite so bad.

There's always the risk that he sells up to whoever offers him the right amount of money and they turn out to be a disaster. Like Sir John Hall did in fact. I think he still wants away from the club and will go if the price is right. With the wrong purchaser the club could end up horribly overladen with debt like Man Utd or Liverpool or starved of cash like Portsmouth. Or with a lot of luck we could be the next Man City or Chelsea. Who knows?

But at this point it seems like the club will continue to decline unless something happens to attract new investment and stop the mismanagement.

there are plenty more shite owners, the vast majority of clubs are owned by shite owners which is why anybody who has even a half decent capability about them, especially when trying to tap a club with the potential that we have, piss all over the rest and qualify for europe regularly over a period of 15 years.

Rose tinted specs.

No-one was complaining about anything in '96 or '97 when we were qualifying for the champions league and hadn't dropped out of the top 6 since promotion. But in Shepherd's ten years in charge we averaged tenth place with one of the highest wage bills in the league that was constantly growing. There was only 2 top 4 finishes in that decade and 6 bottom half finishes.

taylor out is massive loss. he's a rock at this level. curtis davies on loan now looks a good shout

Aye, O'Neill seemed to be keen on the idea of a domestic loan where he could be recalled after a month.

taylor out is massive loss. he's a rock at this level. curtis davies on loan now looks a good shout

Aye, O'Neill seemed to be keen on the idea of a domestic loan where he could be recalled after a month.

Apparently Davies not interested.

Just hope Kadar can step up to the plait.

Williamson not lookin such a bad move now :)

Rose tinted specs.

No-one was complaining about anything in '96 or '97 when we were qualifying for the champions league and hadn't dropped out of the top 6 since promotion. But in Shepherd's ten years in charge we averaged tenth place with one of the highest wage bills in the league that was constantly growing. There was only 2 top 4 finishes in that decade and 6 bottom half finishes.

Aye, all that debt wasn't much in return for a couple of FA cup final twattings and half a dozen games in the champions league. Good times undoubtedly compared with now, but for the outlay it should've been so much better. Sir Bob fell into Sheps lap and we should be greatful for that, but when you look at Sheps other appointments he's as bad as any other proprieter the clubs had. What would a Wenger or an O'Neil have acheived with the loot Shep gave to Souness in 2005?.... :)

Rose tinted specs.

Aye, all that debt wasn't much in return for a couple of FA cup final twattings and half a dozen games in the champions league. Good times undoubtedly compared with now, but for the outlay it should've been so much better. Sir Bob fell into Sheps lap and we should be greatful for that, but when you look at Sheps other appointments he's as bad as any other proprieter the clubs had. What would a Wenger or an O'Neil have acheived with the loot Shep gave to Souness in 2005?.... :)

To be fair it was an incredible time and more than anyone had hoped for in a long time. But Leazes can't see anything in shades of grey. He likes to say he was right and that's that, but that's because he's a WUM. He knows well enough that Shepherd fucked up a whole load to things at Newcastle.

When he keeps harping back to 15 years ago he becomes the epitome of a deluded fuckwit Geordie that gives the rest of us a bad name, harping on about what we did for a brief period 15 years ago as if it was a long term reign we had over the rest of the league.

He forgets that while we were finishing thirteenth and eleventh for years on the run at the turn of the century, Leeds finished in the top 5 five years running under O’Bleary & Ridsdale. They got to the Champions league Semi-Final too, which is more than we ever managed. Those twats still fucked that club over. Any Leeds fan still harping on about how great a chairman Ridsdale was would rightly be considered a daft cunt. I'm sure they all enjoyed the good times while they lasted too though.

Rose tinted specs.

failure to give credit where it is due for getting Bobby Robson..........I've seen this before though

If you check the record books, we had the 5th highest average league placing, only 4 teams qualified for europe more and instead of blaming the board/chairman for losing 2 FA Cup Finals why not blame the players for poor performance and the managers for tactics, team selection and preparation. It is bollocks to lay the blame for those things at the foot of the board when they financed and backed their managers to put together teams good enough to win trophies because after that it then becomes the responsibility of the manager and players.

Sorry like, but you are just another person who's dislike of a personality is clouding your whole judgement and common sense.

Rose tinted specs.

To be fair it was an incredible time and more than anyone had hoped for in a long time. But Leazes can't see anything in shades of grey. He likes to say he was right and that's that, but that's because he's a WUM. He knows well enough that Shepherd fucked up a whole load to things at Newcastle.

When he keeps harping back to 15 years ago he becomes the epitome of a deluded fuckwit Geordie that gives the rest of us a bad name, harping on about what we did for a brief period 15 years ago as if it was a long term reign we had over the rest of the league.

He forgets that while we were finishing thirteenth and eleventh for years on the run at the turn of the century, Leeds finished in the top 5 five years running under O’Bleary & Ridsdale. They got to the Champions league Semi-Final too, which is more than we ever managed. Those twats still fucked that club over. Any Leeds fan still harping on about how great a chairman Ridsdale was would rightly be considered a daft cunt. I'm sure they all enjoyed the good times while they lasted too though.

On the contrary I think it is the likes of you who gives us a bad name ie booing for finishing 5th, hounding a board who backed their managers and qualified for europe more than anybody but 4 clubs, signing top players oooppps sorry "trophy" players [laughable in itself] and booing at a testimonial for the greatest centre forward of his generation in front of a world wide audience. Fact is the vast majority of clubs would have killed for those 15 years yet idiots like you can't criticise it enough and find any stick you can to beat them with. It may be 20 years, 30 years before this happens again but I bet you will STILL be ridiculously insisting it was all a pile of bollocks and "embarrassing". What a fucking joke.

Step up Mr Kadar!

Whatever.

I've got the point you're making. If you ask me which regime did a better job for the club and the supporters, Ashley or the Shepherd/Halls, I'd say it was the latter. I think you've been proved right in that respect.

Regarding your last point I'd hope that Ashley is the low water mark of inept ownership but of course we could end up with someone worse still. However he's been so disastrous that it's a risk I for one would gladly take, in the hope that no-one could be quite so bad.

There's always the risk that he sells up to whoever offers him the right amount of money and they turn out to be a disaster. Like Sir John Hall did in fact. I think he still wants away from the club and will go if the price is right. With the wrong purchaser the club could end up horribly overladen with debt like Man Utd or Liverpool or starved of cash like Portsmouth. Or with a lot of luck we could be the next Man City or Chelsea. Who knows?

But at this point it seems like the club will continue to decline unless something happens to attract new investment and stop the mismanagement.

Very fair and I pretty much agree.

Rose tinted specs.

On the contrary I think it is the likes of you who gives us a bad name ie booing for finishing 5th, hounding a board who backed their managers and qualified for europe more than anybody but 4 clubs, signing top players oooppps sorry "trophy" players [laughable in itself] and booing at a testimonial for the greatest centre forward of his generation in front of a world wide audience. Fact is the vast majority of clubs would have killed for those 15 years yet idiots like you can't criticise it enough and find any stick you can to beat them with. It may be 20 years, 30 years before this happens again but I bet you will STILL be ridiculously insisting it was all a pile of bollocks and "embarrassing". What a fucking joke.

I've never booed at the match.

I was one of the last to leave the stadium when we finished 5th and most fucked off.

Never hounded the board

Never called it bollocks

never uttered the word "trophy"

never said it was "embarrassing"

Try responding to my post rather than the voices in your head old-timer.

Edited by Happy Face