HTC Hero-Anyone got one

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little Stephen Hawking fella keeps piping up to tell you how far ahead you are and how far you've for left. Quality app.

How was the darts Jonny?

Brilliant mate. :(

Off topic, but has anybody got the new Sony Ericsson Experia X10 or had a look at it??

Thinking of buying a new phone, havrnty made me mind up yet.

Apparently the Android software on it is an earlier version than the HTC Desire and runs a lot slower.

I was gonna get the Desire if I could've cancelled my N97 Vodafone contract but it turns out I can't. :(

Still not got mine like. They got some stock last Monday but the warehouse out it under a different company name or something so they can't get access to it. Fucking amateurs. No emails and nightmare to get through to them on the phone.

Threatened to leave 3. They promptly shit themselves and offered me an HTC Hero with unlimited internet and 300 mix n match minutes for £10 a month.

Fuck you apple!

Awesome deal! Well done you!

Had to cancel my order still no phone and fucking abysmal customer service. Avoid Mobilephones Direct at all costs. Just going have to bide my time for now for a decent deal.

Thats a shame. I had no problems with them at all. Hope you're still angling for a Desire tho. Deffo the best phone on the market atm!

Had to cancel my order still no phone and fucking abysmal customer service. Avoid Mobilephones Direct at all costs. Just going have to bide my time for now for a decent deal.

Thats a shame. I had no problems with them at all. Hope you're still angling for a Desire tho. Deffo the best phone on the market atm!

Aye still looking at that. Got an eye out on the MSE website in case any deals come out. Apparently you can buy the Desire outright for £285 from 02 retentions if you are thinking of leaving. I'm on a rolling monthly contract with them so it might be worth a shout, might have to wait a while longer to get the cash together.

Edited by The Mighty Hog

Threatened to leave 3. They promptly shit themselves and offered me an HTC Hero with unlimited internet and 300 mix n match minutes for £10 a month.

Fuck you apple!

Awesome deal! Well done you!

Thanks. I think so too.

Should be delivered to my office today. The wife cannot be trusted. :D

Edited by Zebra

UPDATE:

Despite me changing the delivery address, DPD STILL delivered to my home address. Getting no response (yet again) they left it at the neighbours, and the wife doesn't want to go out and get it just yet.

Fuck me.

UPDATE:

Despite me changing the delivery address, DPD STILL delivered to my home address. Getting no response (yet again) they left it at the neighbours, and the wife doesn't want to go out and get it just yet.

Fuck me.

They did the same to me. And a lad at work had LEAVE AT NUMBER 27 written in every available comment box on his order but they took it back to the depot instead. Basically DPD are shit.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when a phone is sold at £x a month with unlimited internet, usage would be included in the £x a month right? Or are data charges for internet usage seperate?

• 7 months later...

Just got me HD Desire and I'm fairly sure some of it runs on magic; Google Goggles is fucking mental, you scan something and it identifies it and runs a google search on it. Got Dropbox running on it to make transferring files easy as well some other essentials (Angry Birds basically). Also, will I lose my eyesight reading War and Peace on the ebook reader by the end of it?