Rumour doing the rounds

Jusoda Kid

so thats it? shes fathered someones kid so its no longer alright for her to shag anyone anymore?

the kid is carrolls business, she isnt, espceically since taylor had had her before carroll did

texts more likely to say "come over for a sly fuck like we used to do"

Tell you what nae wonder hes upset if she can do that, is she Thai by any chance?

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Received this in an E-mail last night. I've had info before from this source and it turned out to be spot on, so I reckon this could be the truth!

Just spoke to my fooball agent mate who knocks about with Smith and Nolan.....Taylor was texting Carrols lass who has Andy's bairn, while the Toon were at Swansea and he was in Newcastle, asking her to come round...Taylor used to shag her before carroll.

Taylor is despised at the club by all, very arrogant and done his best to move to Everton last summer which pissed the lads off. His Fatha, has gone to the press and spinning loads of ****e on the back of Carrolls bother in the Bigg market....Here's the depth of feeling in the squad....Harper, Nolan, Smudge, Butt and Shola all went in and told Hughton yesterday to sell Taylor because of his selfish attitude.

Carroll is apparantly thick as mince but a good honest lad and easily wound up.. They were in the treatment room after training when Carroll went up to Taylor and said 'One chance to admit it as i've seen the texts' and Taylor just laughed at him and went to walk away and Carroll dropped him.

Good on the kid I say...The problem now is taylor and his Fatha are spinning this to the press behind the clubs back.....Just logged in to Lee Ryders blog on the chronical following the game and he says Jonas, Nolan and Butt all gave Carroll a big hug before kick off.

So...thats the truth. Let people know and make sure that Taylor doesn't get away with this, as Carroll could well end up in jail over it!!

If theres anything in this, I'd imagine Stevie Taylor has played his last game for us ;)

You've got to wonder really haven't you.

Tell you what, if Alan Smith, Nicky Butt and Shola Ameobi marched into my office telling me to sell players, I'd tell the three useless twats to fuck off considering they're three we need to be flogging.

I was thinking the same thing ;)

There's some good reggae/ska in the "This Is England" soundtrack too come to think of it. You seen it?

Aye. Quality film that and the soundtrack is class too.

;):icon_lol:

a little private thread within a thread

There's some good reggae/ska in the "This Is England" soundtrack too come to think of it. You seen it?

:icon_lol::doh:

Well.... private in so much as confined to the members following this thread and therefore reading every post ;)

;):icon_lol:

Yeah, sorry about that. Anyway, if any of you haven't seen The Harder They Come or This Is England then I (and presumably Alex) would recommend that you do so. :doh:

Andy Carroll and Steven Taylor set for new contract talks

NEWCASTLE United are expected to open contract talks with Andy Carroll and Steven Taylor at the end of the current campaign – although it is far from certain they will both start next season at St James’ Park.

Carroll and Taylor were involved in an ugly training ground clash earlier this week which left the latter with a fractured cheekbone and ended his hopes of playing again this season.

United responded to the sudden crisis by winning 1-0 at Doncaster Rovers on Tuesday night with Carroll scoring the only goal of the game, although the club are finding it hard to move on from the crisis.

Nevertheless the United hierarchy – which has steadfastly refused to make any public comment on the fracas – intends to open talks with the pair at the end of the season, in an effort to get both homegrown stars to commit to long-term contracts.

Taylor will only have one year left on his deal in the summer and will expect a pay rise if the club do secure a return to the top flight at the first attempt.

Carroll, who is Newcastle’s leading goalscorer this season despite the controversy surrounding him off the pitch, is also due to discuss improved terms as well as an extension.

Whether both will sign those deals is open to question.

Although Taylor does not plan to press charges against Carroll he has been heavily linked with a move over the last two years and, at 24, could decide the time is right to leave after six years as a first-team regular.

Taylor may well have left last summer had a good offer came in for him, although a lack of firm interest and a desire to help get the club he supported as a boy back into the Premier League persuaded him to stay put.

The ball, though, will be in his court at the end of the season if Newcastle are a Premier League force again.

United manager Chris Hughton will be keen to keep him, but United cannot afford to let him run down his contract and leave on a Bosman-style free transfer in 14 months’ time.

If Taylor cannot agree improved terms it is almost certain he will be sold in the summer, and it remains to be seen whether his dispute with Carroll has any impact on his thought process.

As for Carroll, the England Under-21 international has attracted plenty of admiring glances this season and was Stoke City’s number one transfer target during the January transfer window.

However, The Journal understands he is keen to stay at Newcastle and will sign a new deal if his wages are raised to give him parity with other prominent England Under-21 internationals around the country.

These negotiations will not begin in earnest until the season has ended and United know which division they are in, although the club’s management must first ensure there is no simmering discontent between Carroll and Taylor before they decide to keep them both.

An internal investigation is underway, and the club will not be releasing any statements until this private investigation has reached a conclusion.

"I like Steven Taylor, but then again I also like Andy Carroll. But who is better? There's only one way to settle this.......................FIIIIIGGGHHTT !!!!!!!!!"

Ring up Jeremy Kyle or Trisha, they'd love all these stories.

Andy Carroll and Steven Taylor set for new contract talks

NEWCASTLE United are expected to open contract talks with Andy Carroll and Steven Taylor at the end of the current campaign – although it is far from certain they will both start next season at St James’ Park.

Carroll and Taylor were involved in an ugly training ground clash earlier this week which left the latter with a fractured cheekbone and ended his hopes of playing again this season.

United responded to the sudden crisis by winning 1-0 at Doncaster Rovers on Tuesday night with Carroll scoring the only goal of the game, although the club are finding it hard to move on from the crisis.

Nevertheless the United hierarchy – which has steadfastly refused to make any public comment on the fracas – intends to open talks with the pair at the end of the season, in an effort to get both homegrown stars to commit to long-term contracts.

Taylor will only have one year left on his deal in the summer and will expect a pay rise if the club do secure a return to the top flight at the first attempt.

Carroll, who is Newcastle’s leading goalscorer this season despite the controversy surrounding him off the pitch, is also due to discuss improved terms as well as an extension.

Whether both will sign those deals is open to question.

Although Taylor does not plan to press charges against Carroll he has been heavily linked with a move over the last two years and, at 24, could decide the time is right to leave after six years as a first-team regular.

Taylor may well have left last summer had a good offer came in for him, although a lack of firm interest and a desire to help get the club he supported as a boy back into the Premier League persuaded him to stay put.

The ball, though, will be in his court at the end of the season if Newcastle are a Premier League force again.

United manager Chris Hughton will be keen to keep him, but United cannot afford to let him run down his contract and leave on a Bosman-style free transfer in 14 months’ time.

If Taylor cannot agree improved terms it is almost certain he will be sold in the summer, and it remains to be seen whether his dispute with Carroll has any impact on his thought process.

As for Carroll, the England Under-21 international has attracted plenty of admiring glances this season and was Stoke City’s number one transfer target during the January transfer window.

However, The Journal understands he is keen to stay at Newcastle and will sign a new deal if his wages are raised to give him parity with other prominent England Under-21 internationals around the country.

These negotiations will not begin in earnest until the season has ended and United know which division they are in, although the club’s management must first ensure there is no simmering discontent between Carroll and Taylor before they decide to keep them both.

An internal investigation is underway, and the club will not be releasing any statements until this private investigation has reached a conclusion.

This story has to have come from somewhere and it's probably the club and less likely to be from the players.. It says to me that the club aren't too bothered by what's gone on and want the pair of them to stay on.. ;)

It says to me that the club aren't too bothered by what's gone on and want the pair of them to stay on.. ;)

As widely predicted.

I have to say it's been handled very well by the club, by which I mean ignored.

There's hardly been any of the media storm I feared when it first happened.

I hope to Christ we aren't just relying on our current crop of strikers for goals next season...

Christ won't help you there, and it's highly unlikley the club's owner will either.

Lucky we had Carroll coming through the ranks imo, assuming we hang on to him.

I hope to Christ we aren't just relying on our current crop of strikers for goals next season...

Christ won't help you there, and it's highly unlikley the club's owner will either.

Lucky we had Carroll coming through the ranks imo, assuming we hang on to him.

He could supply the crosses.