She's back

Matt

I'm not saying he is Premiership standard, but for me, Williamson's form has meant Taylor has not been missed at all on the pitch since January.

And that stupid mackem bint must have been wetting her knickers to be able to write such crap about us again.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying he is Premiership standard, but for me, Williamson's form has meant Taylor has not been missed at all on the pitch since January.

And that stupid mackem bint must have been wetting her knickers to be able to write such crap about us again.

True...Williamson has looked well capable in the CCC and there are signs he could be a good CB in the PL. Formed a good understanding with Coloccini and seems hungry to play for us. Would be interested as to how him and Taylor would work? I think that too would be a pretty solid CB pairing.

Losing Taylor and/or Carroll would be a monumental fuck up imho...bad for the area and sends a message out that we cant handle our players nor sort out an incident which really if the two guys are mature enough could and should be sorted and forgotten.

Louise Taylor is a whore-junkie of a journalist. But thats the cut of the women...afterall she is a fuckin mackem. ;)

Edited by Geordie Lad...

Would be bad news for us to lose either of them imo. Taylor showed himself to be a decent premiership player in difficult circumstances and could be better if the club ever settles down. Carroll showed some promise last year and has improved this year (not sure he'll ever be top class but there is certainly potential there).

We have all said for ages that our squad isn't strong enough (clearly that has shown to be at premiership level rather than fizzy pop league where we probably have the best squad) so losing any key members isn't going to be good news. Especially as either of them going on the back of this likely to only diminish their transfer value which given our owner won't make it up we can't afford.

I think our current team isn't a million miles away from being able to move up towards mid table in the top league but I would have both of these two in my starting eleven next year. We have other players (such as Nolan, Gutherie etc) who need to be replaced so having to replace two who didn't need replacing certainly doesn't help us.

Taylor's contract situation will be more of a factor than anything else. What he'd be after will be beyond the scope of the wage bill and cashing in on him is surely too tempting with plenty of suitors lined up.

Would be bad news for us to lose either of them imo. Taylor showed himself to be a decent premiership player in difficult circumstances and could be better if the club ever settles down. Carroll showed some promise last year and has improved this year (not sure he'll ever be top class but there is certainly potential there).

We have all said for ages that our squad isn't strong enough (clearly that has shown to be at premiership level rather than fizzy pop league where we probably have the best squad) so losing any key members isn't going to be good news. Especially as either of them going on the back of this likely to only diminish their transfer value which given our owner won't make it up we can't afford.

I think our current team isn't a million miles away from being able to move up towards mid table in the top league but I would have both of these two in my starting eleven next year. We have other players (such as Nolan, Gutherie etc) who need to be replaced so having to replace two who didn't need replacing certainly doesn't help us.

Agree with that, our squad is still weak and losing our better players from it is the last thing we want. Taylor has been dodgy in the prem in the past as we know, but the latter part of the relegation season he was playing well and he has been in good form this season (admittedly in the championship) so i'd give him another shot in the prem with hopefully a more stable and less chaotic season ahead! Also i'm not one of the people who massively hates him for the clapping the fans and banging on about loving the club etc. maybe he is a bit over the top but i do think he gives everything when on the pitch.

As for Carroll he is showing some potential and has added more goals to his game at this level and i wouldn't want to lose him either especially when you know it means Shola, Best etc taking his place

And like you say, if we do sell them clubs will know its because of the fallout and they will be looking to get them on the cheap because of this, whilst who knows what standard of replacement Hughton will be after/be able to attract.

Has anyone ever seen an article where she slates/criticizes Niall Quinn or SAFC in general? (Obviously a daft question when her dream man, Roy Keane was there.)

Has she commented on Niall Quinn sending out club Representatives to hunt down pubs/clubs in Wearside who have foreign tv stations showing premier matches? Has she commented on Quinn saying he won't tell Ellis Short to spend any more money if the crowds don't start to get any better? She is the North-East representative of her paper is she not? Or maybe she realises her editor won't take kindly to her wasting his time by giving him a SAFC story? Or perhaps she has an aptitude for anti-NUFC stories which she hasn't got for her own club?

Shit article by the woman who came up with the ludicrous 'Islamaphobic' bollocks. It's almost funny, to be fair.

It's fuckin' hilarious to realise that even being in a shitty league below our friends from down the road, we're STILL streets ahead of them in the consciousness of the nation. No doubt the hicks will put it down to us 'winning' etc, but the reality is that they are just a nothing club of no note whatsoever.

I wonder if WKL ever has the nerve to show the SaFc tattoo she has on her arm/back/tit/bumcheek.

Shit-stirring, mackem dog. Nowt else needs to be said.

I'd add Steven Taylor is nowt but a brown-nosing bell-end who's found out his disingenuous playing to the crowd hasn't left him as popular as he thought it had.

Fans, on the whole, prefer performances on the pitch over paper talk, which is why Carroll's goal haul this season has won him a lot more fans than all the talking Taylor does in the press about how much he loves the club and what it owes him.

Shit-stirring, mackem dog. Nowt else needs to be said.

I'd add Steven Taylor is nowt but a brown-nosing bell-end who's found out his disingenuous playing to the crowd hasn't left him as popular as he thought it had.

Fans, on the whole, prefer performances on the pitch over paper talk, which is why Carroll's goal haul this season has won him a lot more fans than all the talking Taylor does in the press about how much he loves the club and what it owes him.

I agree. He can fuck off too and take his brother Ryan with him :D

Newcastle's manager won a UN commendation for anti-apartheid campaigning but as Carroll waved insouciantly to fans at Doncaster it seemed Hughton had suddenly lost sight of the bigger picture.

typical Guardian politically motivated left wing shite.

Shola Ameobi sets up win to lift divided Newcastle

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/ma...st-championship

:D

Considering Taylor has been left feeding through a straw as he recovers from surgery to insert a titanium plate and Carroll sports bandages on both hands such silence is profoundly depressing.
This whole episode has disappointed Hughton's admirers and left him looking weak.

Overlooking the fact we've won both games since the incident or that Hughton is doing a fantastic job or that unless Taylor decides to press charges this is an internal affair.

Troutfaced brace-dodging bint.

Shola Ameobi sets up win to lift divided Newcastle

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/ma...st-championship

:angry:

Considering Taylor has been left feeding through a straw as he recovers from surgery to insert a titanium plate and Carroll sports bandages on both hands such silence is profoundly depressing.
This whole episode has disappointed Hughton's admirers and left him looking weak.

Overlooking the fact we've won both games since the incident or that Hughton is doing a fantastic job or that unless Taylor decides to press charges this is an internal affair.

Troutfaced brace-dodging bint.

Clickhere(takes you to a Google image search).

She is bottom left of the page.

Click on "find similar images" below her trouty mug- :icon_lol::D

Poor love :angry:

She should stick to her just-the-facts reports she writes for The Irish Times:

Newcastle edge nearer the Premier League

LOUISE TAYLOR at St James' Park

Newcastle United 2 Notts Forest 0

AT THE end of an evening when Tyneside was lashed by driving rain, Newcastle United sighted a long-awaited rainbow. Thanks to a sublime goal from Shola Ameobi and Jose Enrique’s stoppage-time second Chris Hughton’s side require a maximum of two more wins to guarantee a return to the Premier League.

Defeat, their seventh in succession on the road, was a devastating blow for Nottingham Forest. Billy Davies’s side seem certain to have to settle for a play-off place after Ameobi stepped off the substitutes’ bench to break the deadlock before conjuring Enrique’s strike.

Newcastle created the game’s first chance when Andy Carroll thumped in a firm volley from Wayne Routledge’s cross to force goalkeeper Lee Camp into a good 12th-minute save.

Generally, Newcastle were finding Forest, re-configured into a 4-5-1 formation by Davies, tougher-than-usual opponents. Perhaps frustrated at not getting it all his own way Danny Guthrie was fortunate to escape unpunished after a nasty studs-up tackle on Chris Gunter on an edgy, intensely competitive evening.

Although Forest’s containment game dictated Steve Harper had a very quiet first half in Newcastle’s goal, Perch’s excellence ensured that Jonas Gutierrez was unable to exert his usual influence on the left wing. Forest enjoyed a rare chance at the start of the second half but, having met Chris Cohen’s fine cross, the unmarked Nathan Tyson headed straight at Harper.

Soon afterwards Shola Ameobi replaced Carroll who was nursing an ankle knock. By now Forest were beginning to shed their attacking inhibitions. Although Harper had yet to make a difficult save, Newcastle suddenly had Jose Enrique and Fabricio Coloccini to thank for a couple of pieces of smart defending.

Finally restored to fitness, Ameobi swiftly silenced Forest optimism. Receiving a pass from Kevin Nolan his first touch was true and, switching feet he spun sublimely, stealing half a yard on his markers. Having refined his shooting angle Ameobi proceeded to beat Camp with a stunning low shot which flew in off a post.

Ameobi’s brilliant back-heel then created Enrique’s goal – a fine strike, executed, astonishingly by the excellent left-back’s right foot.

Probably The Irish Times's editor had the good sense to get rid of her bias shit and print what is actually known. :D

Newcastle close in on promotion but will there be a rude awakening?

Her latest headline, once again looking at any negative she can take from NUFC. I just wonder if she'll ever write about SAFC? Then again, like all mackems and Geordies, we all share one constant thing, an obsession with Newcastle United.