Leeds United

Guest Barrack Road

Because the last 20 years is far more relevant you silly owld cunt. Everyone knows we were woefully mismanaged between the mid 50's and early 90's, it's not like it's a big secret. The same as everyone knows Liverpool fans were responsible for 39 deaths in Brussels in 1985. There's no point in dwelling on history though, the present is what matters, and my point that Leeds have spent more time outside the top flight than in it stands, as does all of the points you've made about Leeds which I've brutally dismantled.

The highlighted part is so laughable coming from you, do you understand the word irony at all?

You weren't, and never will be the only team that's mismanaged, made the wrong appointments etc... You didn't challenge for many, many years of your history because you weren't good enough, deal with it. Just the same as LFC haven't been, except for once or twice, in 20 years.

Leeds were a big club whether you like it or not.

Thats the answer of a man who has lost the argument :lol:

70'000 fans whatever league they are in. Utter pish

I wouldn't even need to make any points at all to win an argument against you. Leeds have a bigger exclusive catchment area than anyone in the country population wise. FACT. Another fact is football isn't as big in that area as it is in others, wykiki touched on it, and it's also why they'll never be a "big club".

The highlighted part is so laughable coming from you, do you understand the word irony at all?

You weren't, and never will be the only team that's mismanaged, made the wrong appointments etc... You didn't challenge for many, many years of your history because you weren't good enough, deal with it. Just the same as LFC haven't been, except for once or twice, in 20 years.

Leeds were a big club whether you like it or not.

Fuck me you should be on telly such is your ability to put new angles on things. You're a fucking genius mate, never has that been mentioned or discussed before, why didn't anyone else think of that?

I wouldn't even need to make any points at all to win an argument against you. Leeds have a bigger exclusive catchment area than anyone in the country population wise. FACT. Another fact is football isn't as big in that area as it is in others, wykiki touched on it, and it's also why they'll never be a "big club".

Just because you say FACT doesnt make it true. Llambias tried that one and was embarrassed in court.

The fact is the catchment area doesnt extend beyond the city. There are an awful lot of football clubs in Yorkshire. We've established that Ripon is the only other big town that may support Leeds

Just because you say FACT doesnt make it true. Llambias tried that one and was embarrassed in court.

The fact is the catchment area doesnt extend beyond the city. There are an awful lot of football clubs in Yorkshire. We've established that Ripon is the only other big town that may support Leeds

There's 5 clubs in the North East yet we take supporters from the entire region because we're the biggest club, and it's the same as Leeds in Yorkshire. Their support is a disgrace as I've discussed at length, and most of their hardcore agree with.

We are also ignoring the huge asian population in Leeds who prefer Cricket too

i remember living in LS6 a quarter of a century ago & seeing Sikh kids playing Muslim kids at cricket (India v Pakistan) at the end of terraced streets, illuminated only by streetlights, around November 1987 time.

• 4 weeks later...

This made me chuckle Stevie, you'll agree with this ;)

According to a recent study released by Deloitte, LUFC is one of the best supported clubs in English football with a higher average match day attendance than most Premier League teams.

In addition, LUFC has a large and passionate fan base and a rich history of success in English football over the last 40 years.

• 4 weeks later...

I accept the attendance debate is a boring one, but 17484. How any sane person can say they are a big club, is just astonishing, this on the back of their cowardly fans being shamed yet again.

• 2 weeks later...

I love how they took such glee in our demise thinking we were heading down the same road as them. Meanwhile we're back in Europe and they're mid-table in the Championship :)

I love how they took such glee in our demise thinking we were heading down the same road as them. Meanwhile we're back in Europe and they're mid-table in the Championship :)

They've spent more seasons outside the top flight than in it in their history. I think the Championship is their level, certainly they have no right to claim they deserve top flight football on any level more than Derby, Forest, Leicester or Sheff Wed.

They're not better now than they were 8 years ago when Millwall bummed them in the play offs. Was great when I went to Wembley with the brother in law for Doncaster v Leeds, all of them thought Donnie were there to make up the numbers. The only downside to them not being in the top flight is we always used to beat them. Laughable you get the occasional idiot drawing comparisons between them and us in stature. Like comparing Frank Sinatra to Frank Gallagher the trampy Yorkshire cunts. Awful skinhead scruffs too.

They've spent more seasons outside the top flight than in it in their history. I think the Championship is their level, certainly they have no right to claim they deserve top flight football on any level more than Derby, Forest, Leicester or Sheff Wed.

They're not better now than they were 8 years ago when Millwall bummed them in the play offs. Was great when I went to Wembley with the brother in law for Doncaster v Leeds, all of them thought Donnie were there to make up the numbers. The only downside to them not being in the top flight is we always used to beat them. Laughable you get the occasional idiot drawing comparisons between them and us in stature. Like comparing Frank Sinatra to Frank Gallagher the trampy Yorkshire cunts. Awful skinhead scruffs too.

I think it was Leazes who said they were nothing before Revie and, on the whole, haven't been much since.

For all we have a pop at Liverpool fans and Villa fans for believing they're more important than they actually are, all the Leeds fans I know still exist in the fantasy where they matter.

They still think Man U versus Leeds is a big fixture for both teams, whereas in reality, it's like us vs Stevenage, surely?

They also have a disproportional amount of enmity towards Newcastle fans in particular, and I'm not sure why. Unless it's simply that they perceive that we've taken their rightful place at the top table?

For all we have a pop at Liverpool fans and Villa fans for believing they're more important than they actually are, all the Leeds fans I know still exist in the fantasy where they matter.

They still think Man U versus Leeds is a big fixture for both teams, whereas in reality, it's like us vs Stevenage, surely?

They also have a disproportional amount of enmity towards Newcastle fans in particular, and I'm not sure why. Unless it's simply that they perceive that we've taken their rightful place at the top table?

I went to t'Leeds v t'Man Yow at Elland Road in 2001. The toon were at Everton that day, I couldn't get a ticket, so on the Saturday morning, the brother in law who lives down south but is from Leeds rings me up "if you can get down to Leeds today you can come to the match cos me mothers not going." I thought right fuck it I'll see you in a few hours. At the very least it'll be interesting. The game was a 1-1 draw, absolutely NEE ATMOSPHERE at all, Leeds equalised late on against their so called biggest rivals, then late on had a perfectly good goal disallowed. There would've been absolute murders on here, but honestly it was almost passive. The cunts next to me had a blanket over their legs, honestly this there's just absolutely no comparison at all between the two clubs. They don't feel like they're anything at all, Sheffield Wednesday are a better club than them in my eyes, better supporters certainly.

Also it's absolutely true they have a hatred for Newcastle. Whatever ANYONE says about Newcastle, anyone that knows the culture of the UK, anyone that knows football, Everton fans, Tottenham fans, fuckin Weymouth fans, not one of them can deny geordies and Newcastle United have a rich identity which is rivalled by few anywhere on these islands. Leeds identity is they're scruffy horrible cunts and that's it. That is where their jealousy emanates from. As Mancmag once said (about a completely different club and set of circumstances) Leeds are a tiny wart on Newcastle's big cock.

I went to t'Leeds v t'Man Yow at Elland Road in 2001. The toon were at Everton that day, I couldn't get a ticket, so on the Saturday morning, the brother in law who lives down south but is from Leeds rings me up "if you can get down to Leeds today you can come to the match cos me mothers not going." I thought right fuck it I'll see you in a few hours. At the very least it'll be interesting. The game was a 1-1 draw, absolutely NEE ATMOSPHERE at all, Leeds equalised late on against their so called biggest rivals, then late on had a perfectly good goal disallowed. There would've been absolute murders on here, but honestly it was almost passive. The cunts next to me had a blanket over their legs, honestly this there's just absolutely no comparison at all between the two clubs. They don't feel like they're anything at all, Sheffield Wednesday are a better club than them in my eyes, better supporters certainly.

Also it's absolutely true they have a hatred for Newcastle. Whatever ANYONE says about Newcastle, anyone that knows the culture of the UK, anyone that knows football, Everton fans, Tottenham fans, fuckin Weymouth fans, not one of them can deny geordies and Newcastle United have a rich identity which is rivalled by few anywhere on these islands. Leeds identity is they're scruffy horrible cunts and that's it. That is where their jealousy emanates from. As Mancmag once said (about a completely different club and set of circumstances) Leeds are a tiny wart on Newcastle's big cock.

I love it when Stevie 'does' regional stuff on here t'Leeds :lo:

I love it when Stevie 'does' regional stuff on here t'Leeds :lo:

To be fair, the Yorkshire representatives on here don't do much to quash the stereotypes ;)