Dust cloud closes airports

Rob W

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's an even bigger volcano next to the one that went off - and its brewing up..............

That's going to be one hell of a cup of tea.

Urgh, looks like more ash and shit heading this way, my arse is nipping up for Saturday :o

the younguns in spain with his nan, went today so i hope all is well next week!! plus im off to Paris next tue

The volcano's back, Nashville's under ten feet of water and there are mysterious terrorist plots in New York. Fate appears to be targeting next month's trip to the States quite specifically. :o

The volcano's back, Nashville's under ten feet of water and there are mysterious terrorist plots in New York. Fate appears to be targeting next month's trip to the States quite specifically. :o

Blizzard conditions here in South France, wtf? If that's your fault too, you owe me a tree!

gf just managed to get back out of Ireland again yesterday. good timing.

Urgh, looks like more ash and shit heading this way, my arse is nipping up for Saturday :o

You need to make Sat mate.

No joke dude my ballbag is about to burst !

ROI cancelling flights tomorrow morning. I don't know whether to gamble on Belfast cancelling theirs and getting pissed tonight or playing it safe and assuming flights will be going.

My flight to Houston was delayed 6hrs last Saturday, 4 of which was spent buckled in my seat while we awaited the go-ahead to take off, we then flew via the arctic circle, going around the north of Iceland makimg the flight longer.

Now it seems i might be delayed getting home, oh well, i cant complain at few extra days in Texas !