Hughton says not many signings this summer.

Happy Face

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"setting out their stall to hit their potential again"

the last time was 1927..................

ah. You are really Noellie, pretending that the Keegan and Robson years never happened. :)

'Noelie' is spelt with one 'l' you ignorant, stupid, pedantic, egotistical, moronic, fat-headed idiot. Have I missed anything out? :rolleyes:

Please seek the help you sorely need.

Your statement son. Stand by it or admit you were talking complete bollocks.

Ah yes, my above statement. I definitely stand by it. You are an ignorant, stupid, pedantic, egotistical, moronic, fat-headed idiot, and that's not bollocks.

And by the way I forgot to mention "LIAR' in my statement. If you had the ability to read correctly you could see that it wasn't me that quoted 1927 or the 1920's.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...mp;#entry189294

.........I'm a dreamer, and I guess I am!

Every summer for the past sixty odd years I've dreamt we would start the new season with the wanted players on board, the unwanted off-loaded, and the league championship in our sights.

Wot a dozey bastard I am, I don't think it will happen in my lifetime but I shall dream on.

2-1/2 hours to go, will it happen

So the Keegan and Robson years don't count then :(

We never broke the world transfer record, and we never set out to try and win the league then ? Leading the table for so long that season was just a dream ?

You're an idiot lad. You just couldn't make this up......... :icon_lol:

Thought Baheng had potential, he got a bad injury though didn't he?

Correct. Supposedly looking to release a rap album now.

Him and Dutty Custard, the Toon's tupac 'n' Biggie :)

LM you are the human form of the bedlington terrier....Yap yap yap fuckin yap yap yap.

Makes you want to volley the annoying white shite.

listen and learn GL.

Noelie is saying we didn't seriously challenge for the league during the Keegan years, and the Robson years. You should be telling him that we did. Everybody seems to realise this apart from Noelie. He has a serious problem if he doesn't realise this was the case.

LM you are the human form of the bedlington terrier....Yap yap yap fuckin yap yap yap.

listen and learn GL.

Noelie is saying we didn't seriously challenge for the league during the Keegan years, and the Robson years. You should be telling him that we did. Everybody seems to realise this apart from Noelie. He has a serious problem if he doesn't realise this was the case.

Thats not what he said at all, you're reading into it and I'm getting fucking bored of reading your shite to be fair as its the same in every fucking thread man

I daren't looking in the "what's the weather like where you are......" thread

actually thats a good point, is there an ignore function?

listen and learn GL.

Thats not what he said at all , you're reading into it and I'm getting fucking bored of reading your shite to be fair as its the same in every fucking thread man

I daren't looking in the "what's the weather like where you are......" thread

yes he is and it's as clear as a bell.

listen and learn GL.

LeazesMag, your stupidity is beyond belief.

At no time in my life did I ever say that we didn't seriously challenge for the league during the Keegan-Robson years, or any other years for that matter, and it defies the imagination that you can interpret anything of that nature out of what I have said. You have a disgusting habit of implying that people have said things that they never did.

You deliberately misconstrue what people have written in order to suit your continually dredged-up Hall & Shepherd agenda.

You are a very stupid person who doesn't have the sense to realize that every time you launch an attack on old Noelie or any other forum member you will be shown to be the laughable stupid clown you aspire to be.

Guest alex
Be honest Noelie, you love it.

Aye it's true Alex, I love it. I derive great pleasure from verbally belittling idiots who don't have the sense to shut up, and when it comes to LeazesMag the pleasure is beyond belief as he's an idiot personified. :(

I was kidding :)

go to 'My Controls', scroll down, on the left under 'options' - manage ignored users.

Enjoy the relief.

listen and learn GL.

LeazesMag, your stupidity is beyond belief.

At no time in my life did I ever say that we didn't seriously challenge for the league during the Keegan-Robson years, or any other years for that matter, and it defies the imagination that you can interpret anything of that nature out of what I have said. You have a disgusting habit of implying that people have said things that they never did.

You deliberately misconstrue what people have written in order to suit your continually dredged-up Hall & Shepherd agenda.

You are a very stupid person who doesn't have the sense to realize that every time you launch an attack on old Noelie or any other forum member you will be shown to be the laughable stupid clown you aspire to be.

ok, you said this

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...mp;#entry189294

.........I'm a dreamer, and I guess I am!

Every summer for the past sixty odd years I've dreamt we would start the new season with the wanted players on board, the unwanted off-loaded, and the league championship in our sights.

Wot a dozey bastard I am, I don't think it will happen in my lifetime but I shall dream on.

2-1/2 hours to go, will it happen

So the Keegan and Robson years don't count then

We never broke the world transfer record, and we never set out to try and win the league then ? Leading the table for so long that season was just a dream ?

What were you dreaming of under the Keegan years and to a lesser extent the Robson years then ? Did you not think under Keegan especially we were challenging for the title ? What do you think we were aiming for when we signed all those players, and the last summer of 96 when we signed Shearer ? Were you still wishing the manager would sign who he wanted and sell who he didn't want ?

And you call me an idiot ? Your very comment is posted above, for the 3rd time. Absolute proof that living out of the country = see fuck all and understand fuck all, yuo daft deluded old cunt.

Edited by LeazesMag

If you were in a coma for 5 years, woke from it, signed on here and saw Leazes posts you would think "phew, at least I didn't miss much of my life!" :)

What would need to happen for you to finally give it up Leazes? It's not even as if you talk about other stuff all the time and occasionally bring up the rant, you just seem to squeeze the other stuff in when you can :(

If you were in a coma for 5 years, woke from it, signed on here and saw Leazes posts you would think "phew, at least I didn't miss much of my life!" :)

What would need to happen for you to finally give it up Leazes? It's not even as if you talk about other stuff all the time and occasionally bring up the rant, you just seem to squeeze the other stuff in when you can :(

what you should be doing lad, is actually spelling out to Noelie exactly what he said, because he clearly doesn't understand his own comments.

Honestly you just need to give it up, it can't be healthy to keep going over and over (and over and over and over...) the same argument for years.

Do you think you will ever let it go? Will there be a point where you will think "right I have made my point now" and stop bringing it up or even cutting down how often you bring it up?

We know you thought the old board did the best job out of any board, we know a few said they would rather have "anybody" than Shepherd and co in charge, we know some were over the top in their criticism of them. This has been going on for years now, every argument has been done time and time again, you even have a number of "catchphrases" from these arguments.

I suppose I have to appreciate your commitment to this argument but I am thoroughly baffled at how or why you keep it up. As said every single point you raise you raised last year and the year before. I know people joke about you copying and pasting them but you actually probably could.

If you looked up the definition of eternity it would probably use your argument as an example.

Move on.

go to 'My Controls', scroll down, on the left under 'options' - manage ignored users.

Enjoy the relief.

I take it you have done that because you also know that I am correct and can't accept or admit it ?

Thats stupid and childish that man. I mean Noelie is just one who spouts absolute shite, as he is here, there are a few others, but putting them on "ignore" :)

Honestly you just need to give it up, it can't be healthy to keep going over and over (and over and over and over...) the same argument for years.

Do you think you will ever let it go? Will there be a point where you will think "right I have made my point now" and stop bringing it up or even cutting down how often you bring it up?

We know you thought the old board did the best job out of any board, we know a few said they would rather have "anybody" than Shepherd and co in charge, we know some were over the top in their criticism of them. This has been going on for years now, every argument has been done time and time again, you even have a number of "catchphrases" from these arguments.

I suppose I have to appreciate your commitment to this argument but I am thoroughly baffled at how or why you keep it up. As said every single point you raise you raised last year and the year before. I know people joke about you copying and pasting them but you actually probably could.

If you looked up the definition of eternity it would probably use your argument as an example.

Move on.

the only thing I am pointing out here bonny lad, is Noelie's own reluctance to admit that he has posted a load of shite, even when it is laid out in front of him.

Gejon about to post some more rubbish, in true NO style.......I wait with baited breath :(

I would call it geniune concern rather than rubbish, I have never come across anyone like you and this argument. You will no doubt quote my post with a reply like "see" or "told you" then go back to asking Noelie if he is going to answer your questions etc etc...

It just seems like you have gone through your 40/50 years or whatever losing every argument you have ever had, you have been proved correct with a few points and will now hold on to that for dear life. You also have a "them against me" attitude which is why you make up a few things and constantly accuse people of saying stuff they haven't, it's disturbing.

EVERYONE said this, you and HTL said that and now you have to tell EVERYONE they were wrong for the rest of yours days :)

Enjoy the relief.

I take it you have done that because you also know that I am correct and can't accept or admit it ?

Thats stupid and childish that man. I mean Noelie is just one who spouts absolute shite, as he is here, there are a few others, but putting them on "ignore" :)

Do you ever stop and ask yourself "why are people always moaning about ME when so and so is soo bad"?

I'm actually struggling to see anybody arguing against his points)... everybody seems to be saying "Shut up Leazes, this is boring"

The people who're arguing with him, seem more committed to pointing out his worrying obsession than countering his claims that we had it better under the last regime.

Gejon about to post some more rubbish, in true NO style.......I wait with baited breath :(

I would call it geniune concern rather than rubbish, I have never come across anyone like you and this argument. You will no doubt quote my post with a reply like "see" or "told you" then go back to asking Noelie if he is going to answer your questions etc etc...

It just seems like you have gone through your 40/50 years or whatever losing every argument you have ever had, you have been proved correct with a few points and will now hold on to that for dear life. You also have a "them against me" attitude which is why you make up a few things and constantly accuse people of saying stuff they haven't, it's disturbing.

EVERYONE said this, you and HTL said that and now you have to tell EVERYONE they were wrong for the rest of yours days :)

No. I won't reply as you said, other than saying I am used to being right, but it is strange to find people unable to admit when they have been spouting complete utter rubbish. FWIW, my point to Noelie is as I said, he has made his own comments which are clearly shite and he won't admit it. It is nothing to do with whoever ran the club, I haven't mentioned them at all. Does anybody else not think during those Keegan and Robson years, particularly the summers of 1995 and 1996, that we were gearing up for and dreaming of possibly winning the title ? If Noelie couldn't see that from California it says everything, not just about the view of a long distance supporter but about him too.

Actually, it also says a lot about those like you who are aiming comments at me instead of him, because you can surely see that he is spouting bollocks.

Edited by LeazesMag