What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Car broke down tonight. What a pain in the tits that is, hasn't happened in years. Right on the big roundabout on the Gateshead side of the Redheugh Bridge. In rush hour. I was canny popular with my fellow road users.

Rang the breakdown cover I've got with my bank account, truck arrived in 20 minutes, took me to the petrol station next to the bridge, mechanic arrived as he was getting my car down off the flatbed and was fixed and back on the road within an hour of breaking down. Can't say fairer than that.

Copper even turned up and and towed me off the road while I waited for the breakdown bloke to arrive. I'm beginning to see what Pardew means when he talks about being the king.

Are you accusing me of sucking the mechanic off?

It's the First Directory thing where you pay a tenner a month or something and you get travel insurance, breakdown cover and other bits and pieces. Couldn't believe how quick they were getting out though. Battery fluid was low and the charge had dropped just below where it needed to be. The two combined to bring me down.

One of them moods when I wish I worked at Tesco.

Also just realised tonight that when I was doing the rota for this week I should not have put myself in for an extra shift on Saturday night. Clocks go back - 12hrs becomes 13.

Got a £10,900 refund off the tax office :lol:

Result! Have you checked that it's right? Cos if they've made a mistake they'll ask for it back :lol:

If it is legit - how the hell did they get it so wrong?