What mood are you in and why?

catmag

What a bloody night. Can someone get me a bacon sarnie with brown sauce please? Ta.

In work and in dire need of a bacon sarnie. But I'll have red sauce ta.

Oh and :o

Edited by The Fish

In work and in dire need of a bacon sarnie. But I'll have red sauce ta.

Oh and :o

Get your pyjama-clad backside of your chair, put the tv remote down and go and get your own! :razz:

Get your pyjama-clad backside of your chair, put the tv remote down and go and get your own! :razz:

I may have despatched someone to do my bidding.

Yeah Dan it's all your fault Chez is calling your mates wankers.

Chez really is a cunt.

Well despite it being a bit rude, I reckon most people thought the same thing. Especially the way Dan goes on on here. If his mates are like him and go on like that on a weekend away, I'd last about 10 minutes.

I'm allowed to pass comment on that if I want. For the record I reckon you would fit in well with his mates, you sound made for each other.

Well despite it being a bit rude, I reckon most people thought the same thing. Especially the way Dan goes on on here. If his mates are like him and go on like that on a weekend away, I'd last about 10 minutes.

I'm allowed to pass comment on that if I want. For the record I reckon you would fit in well with his mates, you sound made for each other.

Just want to reiterate, this wasn't typical behaviour. Nights out in london with my mates are rare these days, and when they do occur they tend to be quite civilised. Seriously though, they're just normal lads.

But 15 lads that have mostly settled down with families going away for a 48 hour pissup in Hamburg isn't a typical situation. Most of us are married already and this was one of the last in the group to get hitched, and in all probability one of the last of this sort of stag weekends away in Europe among my friends, thank good.

Everyone hit it pretty hard and regressed to football away day tour mentality. In hindsight I should have arranged something that didn't involve drinking but the only 'activity' as such was watching St Pauli, and even there you could drink in the stand.

As far the way I go on on here, I'm not really sure what you're getting at. I don't think I profess to be a massive cainer. if anything the opposite, my lifestyle is pretty sedate and family oriented these days. I used to enjoy a savage night out back in the day as much as the next man the but I'm out of practice and find it hard work now, particularly on consecutive days.

I am not well. Back to bed.

Stag night?

I'm off to the west end today to watch the theatre production of 'Tiddler', a children's book about a fish by the lass that did the gruffalo. The bairn's going to go mad for it ... If he can sit still long enough. It's his favourite book.

He might be slagging them off but they're still his mates. I wasn't being deadly serious, just amused by how you responded in your slippery way when challenged on this not with an apology but by blaming him, insinuating that he thinks they're cocks too.

I fucking wouldn't, last stag do I went on we were up all night Friday but I spent most of Saturday trying to recover. Through sheer force of will I made it until 6am Sunday but it wasn't pleasant. At least you're all in your mid thirties, I'm only 28!

I've never been on a stag do. The lass has been on a hen party where the lass just went to oceana with a few mates including her mum & sister.

Apparently everyone left the club at 11pm and went their separate ways. :lol:

Tacky hen do's are my worst nightmare. The best one I've been on was a weekend in London where we went for dinner on the first night then to see Dirty Dancing the musical, then the second night we went to Soho where we had our own little private upstairs bar, cocktail-making lessons (and tasting!) then just drinks and dancing between ourselves. During the day we did a bit of touristy stuff, wandered round Covent Garden and generally had a lovely time. The weather was glorious too which was a bonus.

Stag night?

Aye. Horrendous. Turned myself round a bit now though. Huge shite, 2 cereal bars, load of water and some Anadin Extra.

Re the other argument, you get some of that carry on from my mates, but you just have to tell them to fuck off. I'm 37, no one is telling me what I can and can't drink. It's them that's the twats for trying to make you drink what you don't want, not you for refusing.

Those sausages look shit, there's no black-pudding and WHERE'S THE BEANS?!*

*The tone of this response may be affected by my darkening mood...

When I went to Ireland last year I was introduced to the joys of white pudding. No idea what it is, and I don't want to know, but it was darn tasty.

Somebody else favours White pudding

2682_3468.jpg

they were tasty, nothing to excuse.

You'd happily have that breakfast now... especially when you have nothing :D

Had a bacon sarnie (with the innovative addition of an Italian hard cheese), so do one Padraig :finger:

(The cheese wasn't my idea, but I went with it because I am nothing if not adventurous)

Edited by The Fish

Sod you lot! I made my own bacon and egg sarnie :razz:

Should really go to bed soon but have got post-mental night adrenaline going on..

I think we both know you'd have preferred my breakfast :razz:

What? Shit sausages, no black pudding, no beans, no hash browns?

how-about-no-bear.jpg

Sod you lot! I made my own bacon and egg sarnie :razz:

Should really go to bed soon but have got post-mental night adrenaline going on..

Valerian root? Sorts me out.

You're mistaking me for a pretentious ponce ;)

Watching the Masterchef final atm then will hopefully sleep through the football and get up just in time to go back and do it all again tonight. Hopefully will have a patient that doesn't try quite so hard to die this evening :glare:

You're mistaking me for a pretentious ponce ;)

Watching the Masterchef final atm then will hopefully sleep through the football and get up just in time to go back and do it all again tonight. Hopefully will have a patient that doesn't try quite so hard to die this evening :glare:

Pretentious? Sleeping is not pretentious.