What mood are you in and why?

catmag

I've been known to scoff them on this piss like :lol:

Not so much now, when I was any age up till 22 I could eat what I liked and not put on weight. Now I've got to work for it. :lol:

By the way Im in a shit mood'ish.

Got a horrible cold thats been hanging around for about a fortnight but suddenly got all nasty in the last 48 hours. Only good thing about it is the fact it kept me away from the match

Kept that one quiet soopafan :lol: £200 down the drain eh?

Kebabs are so much better in Germany like. Probably still made up of all sorts of horrible stuff, but the pitta breads are thick and don't fall apart at the merest contact with sauce, and the "meat" at least looks like it might have once belonged to an animal. No foodstuff should be served as slivers.

Kebabs are so much better in Germany like. Probably still made up of all sorts of horrible stuff, but the pitta breads are thick and don't fall apart at the merest contact with sauce, and the "meat" at least looks like it might have once belonged to an animal. No foodstuff should be served as slivers.

Yeh they were decent in Berlin. For a couple of euros you get a lot. Made the mistake of waiting in the shop for one once. The smell on my clothes man. :lol:

Yeh they were decent in Berlin. For a couple of euros you get a lot. Made the mistake of waiting in the shop for one once. The smell on my clothes man. :lol:

:lol: So that's why the kiosks are so popular!

38913035.jpg

Something like this ?

Kebab.jpg

Had one in Greece like the above, was absolutely lovely.

They never came to clean the windows, apparently the cherry picker driver was ill. Might have been a dodgy kebab. Or dodgy cherries. Either way, WIN.

Good mood, finished my run of long days, glass of wine and the girlfriend's cooking dinner.

Serious? :lol:

Fair one. So long as it's not veggie horse.

White cabbage, Onion 4:1 ratio.

Put , raw, through a mincing press , then paprika, cayenne, chilli powder and a bit oil added.

Leave overnight then feed to fat drunks.

They never came to clean the windows, apparently the cherry picker driver was ill. Might have been a dodgy kebab. Or dodgy cherries. Either way, WIN.

Good mood, finished my run of long days, glass of wine and the girlfriend's cooking dinner.

:lol:

Chebs oot?