What mood are you in and why?

catmag

White cabbage, Onion 4:1 ratio.

Put , raw, through a mincing press , then paprika, cayenne, chilli powder and a bit oil added.

Leave overnight then feed to fat drunks.

garlic sauce without garlic.....

White cabbage, Onion 4:1 ratio.

Put , raw, through a mincing press , then paprika, cayenne, chilli powder and a bit oil added.

Leave overnight then feed to fat drunks.

So how come you didn't offer this info when I was researching the recipe two months back!!!!!

Sounds quite healthy :)

Whereabouts?

Only 2 months until I'm off to Italy, can't wait. Off to Mallorca in September.

Was in a little house in illetas, small village on the coast about 10 minutes drive west from Palma. Lovely place, not too touristy. Weather was crap the last couple of days but still a nice break.

Post holiday blues in full effect today

Avoided football all weekend, 10 of us with 5 kids in tow rented a big place in northern Burgundy. It had a lush garden and a massive pool but it rained all weekend :lol:

Upside was that the planned-in trip to Chablis went ahead, spent all Saturday afternoon drinking free wine and buying loads of bottles (so not really free). We were remote so there was no 3G signal, i managed to follow the match up to 0-2 and then lost signal on the way back to the house. Decided to leave it an got wrecked (shrooms from the Dam were being handed out), played Poker with 5 lads and won 100 euros. I thought the day was so perfect, we must have made a comeback but waited until we left the house the next morning to get bread to check the results. Sunday was a shit day (might have been my inability to handle hangovers with 5 nutcase kids running amok).

Sounds like you were well out if it. I must admit, it's results like Saturday's that make me glad I have to work weekends. On Saturday evening, I was transferring a critically ill patient to CT scan then frantically arranging an urgent neurosurgical review, only for him to die anyway, whilst getting ready to recive a bloke in his thirties who'd collapsed with a huge heart attack who'll probably be dead by Wednesday. But at least I didn't have to watch that shower.

Me too. :(

There's a couple of important things with luggage - depending on where you intend to use them. Firstly you want something that's lightweight. On big trips the extra weight allowance is much needed. The other is decent wheels, particularly important if you're hoying it along the cobbled streets of Rome or the like. Colours and the like, meh.

It goes like this

1 night away - laptop carrier on wheels, soft with one compartment large enough for shoes

2 nights away - small (for carry-on) hard-cased (weight not important), good wheels, 2 enough.

3-5 nights away - Medium with flexible sizing so you can carry-one if you go light or into the hold if taking running gear, going out, formal, informal (hard case needs to be pefectly sized for overhead stowage). With this size its unlikely you can get > 20-25 kgs in so weight shouldnt be an issue. A chunky hard case will rarely be accepted on board.

6 nights - 2 weeks away - Large & soft as this size packs around 25kgs so careful on the weight. 4 wheels essential.

Why not large and hard-cased? Buy a travel iron or stay somewhere with ironing facilities.

Samsonite not as good as their reputation or price-band. Decent but i have had 2 break/with faults.

Your welcome.

I used to know a lad who was a BA engineer who obviously travelled a lot and he recommended a hard case as he didnt trust the "thieving twats" who worked in handling.

Let's see...

Pissed off because Absolute Rock on DAB radio has been taken off air down here! :(

Annoyed with hubby as his business is stressing him out as he's so busy, but muggins here gets all the grief :rolleyes:

Nerves are in tatters as BOTH my teams have been/are in a relegation battle :pullhair: (Torquay managed to stay up on the last day)

Irritated because some people are such wankers :protest:

Well I went to pick up my new car, spent half an hour sorting the paperwork and then was shown the car only to find they'd built a manual instead of an automatic :) - turns out some stupid bitch in admin entered the details wrongly on the order form and they didn't check it thoroughly so I've spent 9 weeks waiting for the wrong one.

They did a search and found one at another dealer with the same spec but white instead of black which I turned down but then found one in black with the same spec but a TTS instead of a TT and offered to let me have it for only £15 a month more. They also gave me a gift voucher for £150 and gave me a top of the range A5 cabriolet to use until my new new car is delivered next week.

So in conclusion - fucking ecstatic.

So not only are you getting a TT, you're getting an automatic? Not sure what demographic that fits...... :unsure:

Like CT I'm off to the lakes on Friday. Can't wait, what a shit few days this has been....

Edited by Renton