What mood are you in and why?

catmag

I can never understand the thing about luggage. Its just that luggage. :lol:

Nobody sees you walking past in the airport and thinks "Wow, look at them cases".

They leave your house, go in a taxi boot, chucked around by blokes at the airport, locked in the plane boot, another taxi boot and then hid under the bed or in the wardrobe for a week.

Madness.

Nobody sees you walking past in the airport and thinks "Wow, look at them cases".

They leave your house, go in a taxi boot, chucked around by blokes at the airport, locked in the plane boot, another taxi boot and then hid under the bed or in the wardrobe for a week.

Madness.

For once, I completely agree.

By the way Im in a shit mood'ish.

Got a horrible cold thats been hanging around for about a fortnight but suddenly got all nasty in the last 48 hours. Only good thing about it is the fact it kept me away from the match.

Spent all day on the sofa feeling sorry and waiting for Pardew to go whilst playing shit songs through the bluetooth to keep our lass entertained in the kitchen.

Grolsh has now arrived to try and subdue the cold germs.

Madness.

Nor is it an appropriate Christmas present. <_<

I've probably ate worse than that when pissed like.

My mate was in Durham once and seen a fatty eating a kebab literally out of a tub. He looked at him with such disgust he was started on. :lol: