What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Thanks all for your kind words :o

Bev - nice sentiment but I needed some closure on this. To have that setup would have meant me having to keep some liability in the house and in practice that's a massive risk.

The good news is that it looks like I've found something that I can afford and can house the kids when they stay with me. Was out of my price range but I've managed to bargain them down. I'm off to view it again on Tuesday and hopefully that will be that ;)

Got up this morning, on my bike within 5 minutes and in the sea within 15 minutes. Swam around the pier in a very strong current (was swimming at about a 60 degree angle away from the pier to get round it) Took over an hour. Fucked. The Sleeve is warm now though, most pleasant.

Fecked off because im working 6-3 tonight and 7-4 tomorrow night ;)

You're getting paid are you not? If it's that bad you could always find another job :o

Fecked off because im working 6-3 tonight and 7-4 tomorrow night ;)

You're getting paid are you not? If it's that bad you could always find another job :o

Its not that bad. Its actually enjoyable. Just this weekends shifts means i have no social life for the weekend. And now my wages are up to £5 that i'm 18 its good ;) and finding a new job is easier said than done

BK is way harder graft than Maccy's btw Kev so count yourself lucky.

It takes extra graft to make BK fries that manky. (the burgers are better though :o )

Personally i think the burgers are much much nicer. In mcdonalds they're all soggy and shit, burger king they actually come out what they look like on the sign, and a burger king fills you up!

It takes extra graft to make BK fries that manky. (the burgers are better though :o )

Personally i think the burgers are much much nicer. In mcdonalds they're all soggy and shit, burger king they actually come out what they look like on the sign, and a burger king fills you up!

Aye I got a Chicken Legend from Silverlink McDonalds last week Kevin, and I don't mind telling you that it was a fucking disgrace. Looks delicious on the photo and I get a bun with a dry as sticks looking bit of chicken, half a lettuce leaf that had been ripped up and distributed along the length of the chicken, with a ridiculously small amount of mayonnaise. Legend?! Shocking.

Aye I got a Chicken Legend from Silverlink McDonalds last week Kevin, and I don't mind telling you that it was a fucking disgrace. Looks delicious on the photo and I get a bun with a dry as sticks looking bit of chicken, half a lettuce leaf that had been ripped up and distributed along the length of the chicken, with a ridiculously small amount of mayonnaise. Legend?! Shocking.

All our burgers are shocking. but the lettuce we have to put on the legends is shit anyway, its basically 1 giant leaf you put on. The new bacon chicken onion legends we're starting to sell look nice. Not a dry bun either, a proper one.

Chicken Legend...

6a00d83451b77469e200e54fc46c868834800wi.jpg

;)

It takes extra graft to make BK fries that manky. (the burgers are better though ;) )

One of those 'Falling Down' moments? :o

Craig, the very second you get moved into this new place, get this Tapatalk thing sorted eh, ffs! PRIORITIES.

...and the incentive?