What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Happy to score a goal at footy, pissed off some twat went in hard on me, I hit a metal fence and knacked the hand I've spent two weeks trying to heal.

7 a side man, no need to Tiote somebody!

Happy to score a goal at footy, pissed off some twat went in hard on me, I hit a metal fence and knacked the hand I've spent two weeks trying to heal.

7 a side man, no need to Tiote somebody!

Aye, that is a bit Cheiky, like

Annoyed by my own stupidity really! Went to see Harry Potter tonight, I knew it would be busy and I should have pre-booked (as I normally would) but as we were meeting others there it was easier to take a chance on getting in and hopefully all sitting near each other! Not a chance :D completely sold out! Nevermind, we all went to the pub instead!

Arrrr bain't be worryin' about 'at! There's no way Arry Po'urrr's gonna be sold out!

;)

Upside- expect to finish the current job a day early, which means an opportunity for a paid session on the peeve presents itself.

Downside- it's in Liverpool.

Maybe you should offer the club to drive Enrique down, save them paying CT this week ;)

Annoyed by my own stupidity really! Went to see Harry Potter tonight, I knew it would be busy and I should have pre-booked (as I normally would) but as we were meeting others there it was easier to take a chance on getting in and hopefully all sitting near each other! Not a chance :angry: completely sold out! Nevermind, we all went to the pub instead!

Arrrr bain't be worryin' about 'at! There's no way Arry Po'urrr's gonna be sold out!

;)

:D Twat!!

I haven't got an accent!! I'm not from Cornwall or Bristol :dances:

To make matters worse my sister texted earlier with a spoiler about the Harry Potter film :angry:

Annoyed by my own stupidity really! Went to see Harry Potter tonight, I knew it would be busy and I should have pre-booked (as I normally would) but as we were meeting others there it was easier to take a chance on getting in and hopefully all sitting near each other! Not a chance :angry: completely sold out! Nevermind, we all went to the pub instead!

;)

To make matters worse my sister texted earlier with a spoiler about the Harry Potter film :angry:

Aye whatever. You're like a blonde Hagrid. :angry:

;)

Aye whatever. You're like a blonde Hagrid. :angry:

I love you too Bianca :angry:

Fucking fuck mcdonalds. Wanny go get schteammmmmming but im working 7-4 :lol: DA FILTHY MUTHAFUCKAS

The place i wanted to go, the place all my friends were at, who was there? shane fergie ;) fuckin' mcdonalds.

This t-shirt was the best Harry Potter spoiler ever:

dumbledore-dies.png

It kicked off when I posted that on N-O :lol:

The morning the book came out I changed my Facebook status to "I'm still stunned. *Frodo* kills Harry?!" The first "WTF no spoilers I'm still reading" complaint came about three minutes later. ;)

Confused.

Tried to hand my notice in today and was given a counter-offer that would see me much better off financially and professionally. Not sure what to do now. :lol:

There's a lot to be said for being happy to get up and go to work though. When you say professionally, do you mean it'll put you in better stead for promotions to higher paid jobs that you still hate getting up for?

Tough decision, cos there's no guarantee that you'll enjoy the alternative, but honestly it's worth giving some consideration to the fact that you're gonna have to do another 40 years of this shit, and try to steer a course towards something you might enjoy. Wish I'd thought more about that rather than the immediate reward of more money or whatever.

Confused.

Tried to hand my notice in today and was given a counter-offer that would see me much better off financially and professionally. Not sure what to do now. :lol:

There's a lot to be said for being happy to get up and go to work though. When you say professionally, do you mean it'll put you in better stead for promotions to higher paid jobs that you still hate getting up for?

Tough decision, cos there's no guarantee that you'll enjoy the alternative, but honestly it's worth giving some consideration to the fact that you're gonna have to do another 40 years of this shit, and try to steer a course towards something you might enjoy. Wish I'd thought more about that rather than the immediate reward of more money or whatever.

Well that's the problem I'm trying to work out, would I still be happy? I've had good projects and bad during my time but what I've been offered is the chance to work on more challenging projects and the opportunity to 'develop'.

In the short term there would be more money in staying where I am but in the long term it isn't something I want to be doing. So it's a case of either stay for the short term gain in a job I don't really want to do or join an SME with less money in the ST but a chance to earn substantially more and potentially have overall control in the future.

I'm leaning towards the latter.