What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Craig, the very second you get moved into this new place, get this Tapatalk thing sorted eh, ffs! PRIORITIES.

...and the incentive?

I won't get all up in your grill about it.

I, too, am in fine fettle.

Been finished since 10am, bought a new Bitchwagon, have a full weekend off, and a fridge stocked with fine vittels and ale.

Mrs. Fist is getting babooned tonight :o

I, too, am in fine fettle.

Been finished since 10am, bought a new Bitchwagon, have a full weekend off, and a fridge stocked with fine vittels and ale.

Mrs. Fist is getting babooned tonight :o

img_webmaster_1201545338.jpg

Nite all!

:o

Decent. Glad I booked a train for a sensible time tomorrow (1pm) rather than saving a tenner by going up in the early morning. I always think I'm going to be able to sleep and never do.

Decent. Glad I booked a train for a sensible time tomorrow (1pm) rather than saving a tenner by going up in the early morning. I always think I'm going to be able to sleep and never do.

You about Monday night? Old Rope at the Phoenix near Oxford Circus if you're keen? Even let you bring your better half

You about Monday night? Old Rope at the Phoenix near Oxford Circus if you're keen? Even let you bring your better half

I'll only just have got back so it's most likely a no, but I'll holler if we feel like glittering up your humdrum life for a few fleeting hours.

Really must get together soon either way. July's been mental but the first few weeks of August are invitingly calm right now.

Oh so very tired. Haven't had a proper weekend in ages, been available for work (either in the office or on-call) since the 17th and will be until the 9th...

Staying in tonight, might watch a movie and have a bowl of pasta... might just go to bed now.

Roller coaster is in full swing today. Estate agents called me at 9am to tell me the landlord had pulled the property i'd booked a viewing for off the market! Back to square one!!

Or so I thought....

By 2pm I'd noticed the same house on the market with a different agent. I called, made another booking and will be seeing it on Tuesday as first planned.

*phew*