For you lovers of fine trainers

Tooj

What side of Computer science are you looking at Kevin? Databases, Graphics, programming, etc.?

Graphics or programming. Probably more into graphics because i'm quite good with all that.

Plus it doesn't require as much thought. I mean, it's just drawing, isn't it. It's not like running a database or owt.

And I don't know what you're trying to say with that last bit :jester:... I'm not a bum and i work hard, i am also quite smart :dancing:

I was making the point that there are industry jobs in the local market, though the lads I was referring to were quite intelligent, you on the other hand...

Do a bit of research on the industry and potential jobs before you go into what I imagine to be a fairly vocational course.

What side of Computer science are you looking at Kevin? Databases, Graphics, programming, etc.?

Graphics or programming. Probably more into graphics because i'm quite good with all that.

Plus it doesn't require as much thought. I mean, it's just drawing, isn't it. It's not like running a database or owt.

It's a bugger getting the Tipp-Ex off the screen though.

Graphic design is solid, to continue to come up with new, fresh designs and ideas is no piece of cake.

Just copy what was about 20-30 years ago. It works in music, fashion etc.

Speaking of which my favourite shoes are my navy Doc Martins. I'd love a red pair.

By interested in tech and computers do you mean you sit and like to play games and fiddle with your phone or do you actually do anything else?

Like your graphics do you actually spend some of your free time creating them?

By interested in tech and computers do you mean you sit and like to play games and fiddle with your phone or do you actually do anything else?

I spend time on photoshop etc. some of them below.. (i haven't made something in a few months)

44057950.jpg

By kev_nufc at 2009-10-09

78267690.jpg

By kev_nufc at 2009-10-03

89876590.jpg

By kev_nufc at 2009-09-05

torresl.jpg

By kev_nufc at 2009-08-17

buffond.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I think Fish's comments were tongue-in-cheek like.

Okay, you've made 3 comments in the past were people ignored you, take a hint. Fuck off Alex.

Okay, you've made 3 comments in the past were people ignored you, take a hint. Fuck off Alex.

:jester:

I'm growing to like this boy...

Oh and it's "where" not "were"

I spend time on photoshop etc. some of them below.. (i haven't made something in a few months)

44057950.jpg

By kev_nufc at 2009-10-09

78267690.jpg

By kev_nufc at 2009-10-03

89876590.jpg

By kev_nufc at 2009-09-05

torresl.jpg

By kev_nufc at 2009-08-17

buffond.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

All crap.

Master Photoshop, Illustrator and Quark Express/Adobe Indesign and buy yourself some good design books. Practice pulling stationery sets together, logos and brochure layouts etc, but I would say most agencies expect you to be able to design both web and print not just one or the other.

All crap.

Thanks.

Truth hurts Kevin, better to have it off me than some cunt interviewing you. They may not be a s harsh once they see you're special needs like.

I hope you get hit by a bus.

All crap.

Thanks.

Truth hurts Kevin, better to have it off me than some cunt interviewing you. They may not be a s harsh once they see you're special needs like.

I hope you get hit by a bus.

:dancing:

If it's any consolation they're better than I can do. :jester:

All crap.

Thanks.

Even if you ignore the first bit, he's not wrong with the bulk of his reply Kevin, I'd not be so quick to dismiss it.

Stop me if I'm being rude but, who the fuck was talking to you in the first place Wacky which gave you an opportunity to include yourself in this conversation? Nobody. Fuck off Wacky.