For you lovers of fine trainers

Tooj

One thing I would say, if you're going to Uni, definitely go away from home. You will not get the full experience if you stay close to mam and dad. Also if you're Irish and go for an English Uni, I think that would help you get a place ahead of an English kid with the same grades

I'm applying for two universites. One which is 1.30 - 2.00 hours away (belfast / jordanstown) and the other is... well... Newcastle..

2?

I applied for 6!

We only get 5 applications in total. So i'll be applying for Computer science in them two and information and technologies and whatever else.

I can't get away wit h wearing trainers and jeans tbh. Feels like I'm a lab technician or a roadie.

Cords and Brogues man nowadays?

Farahs surely? ;)

• 1 year later...

Haven't bought a new pair of dappers for about 10 month, gan e the day, any nice newuns people can recommend? Ganna give the Stan Smith's a miss this time I think.

Cant beat a pair of classics with some jeans

Vans-shoes-Authentic-(Navy)-010604.jpg

imagesConverseAllStarHiM7650.JPG

I also used to own a pair of the Kyle Reese Terminator Vandals but I sold them when I was skint. Cant believe I did it now, took me 2 years to find a pair!

600x4502006051600009pt3.jpg

Haven't bought a new pair of dappers for about 10 month, gan e the day, any nice newuns people can recommend? Ganna give the Stan Smith's a miss this time I think.

Cruyff trainers are pretty nice, go well with jeans. A bit more expensive than normal trainers but not by much.

Cant beat a pair of classics with some jeans

Vans-shoes-Authentic-(Navy)-010604.jpg

imagesConverseAllStarHiM7650.JPG

I also used to own a pair of the Kyle Reese Terminator Vandals but I sold them when I was skint. Cant believe I did it now, took me 2 years to find a pair!

600x4502006051600009pt3.jpg

There's no accounting for taste. I'd rather have fur knickers, tbh. :huh:

could do with a new pair of trainers, wouldn't get the brown, would have to be black.

Are these really good, what are they like on ice etc ?

could do with a new pair of trainers, wouldn't get the brown, would have to be black.

Are these really good, what are they like on ice etc ?

Uh ? :huh: How come that's top of your criteria like Leazes ? (after them being black of course)