England v Germany

Park Life

Brigitte Kahn was the actress that played Dagmar , Stevie.

Proper milf

When you look at how ugly the people in the 80s were I'd agree. I bet she had a fuckin proper hairy minge though. Better than who Dennis ended up shaggin in Ally Frasers villa though. She had teeth like Borussia Dortmunds strip when they won the Champions League.

:lol:

She's German= triple muff. 1 on the chuff and 2 under her arms.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Proper milf

When you look at how ugly the people in the 80s were I'd agree. I bet she had a fuckin proper hairy minge though. Better than who Dennis ended up shaggin in Ally Frasers villa though. She had teeth like Borussia Dortmunds strip when they won the Champions League.

:D

Not according to my missus when we stayed in camp grounds touring around for the WC in 2006.

Hairy armpits and a lot of wax on, wax off clunge. :lol:

Proper milf

:D

Not according to my missus when we stayed in camp grounds touring around for the WC in 2006.

Hairy armpits and a lot of wax on, wax off clunge. :lol:

I was out with a few people from work last week and when a German lass said her hair was now her natural colour I asked if she'd mind proving it - "there's no evidence there" was her frank reply :(

Proper milf

:lol:

Guest Gordon McKeag

If Germany beat Spain and Holland, they're the most deserving World Cup winners in history. Never has a team had to face as many on the face of it, hard teams. Never thought I'd say it but I almost hope they do it.

If Germany beat Spain and Holland, they're the most deserving World Cup winners in history. Never has a team had to face as many on the face of it, hard teams. Never thought I'd say it but I almost hope they do it.

Same here, on top of that they've played consistantly better than anyone else in the tournament, and usually it ends up being some dodgy shit like Italy in 2006 or to a much lesser extent France in 98 winning it when there were teams who played much better but didn't get the luck.

Spain have brought very little to the World Cup by comparison, without Villa they'd be back home already. Really hope it's either the Germans or the Dutch.

Same here, on top of that they've played consistantly better than anyone else in the tournament, and usually it ends up being some dodgy shit like Italy in 2006 or to a much lesser extent France in 98 winning it when there were teams who played much better but didn't get the luck.

Spain have brought very little to the World Cup by comparison, without Villa they'd be back home already. Really hope it's either the Germans or the Dutch.

Really? Obviously the Dutch who have won every game in regular time aren't as consistent as a team who lost to Serbia and struggled to beat Ghana.

The Germans have been great but the Dutch have been better.

I'm not much of a fan of the German team but they've played well and they've played as a team here.

Against Argentina they really showed up Maradonna's formation. With three forwards there was no midfielders directly protecting the fullbacks and consequently Germany ripped through them down the sides. It was the same against Australia, but against Argentina you expect a lot more. Even though they put 4 goals passed England, Australia and Argentina, England's wasn't as bad as the others because a few of them came very late in the game on the counter (even though England's defense was horrid in transition).

Somehow I don't think Germany will win it, but as others have said if they do it will be well deserved.

Spain vs Germany should be very interesting. Surely they will adjust to the wide play of the Germans and will try to prevent any counter attacking plays. At the bcak they're not that quick, so if Spain play their game of possession high up the pitch it could well hurt them as the German's have been quite clinical on the counter.

If the Dutch don't choke they should get by Uruguay who are living proof that sometimes cheaters do prosper.

Netherlands vs Spain in the final would be good as it would ensure a new World Cup winner.

I really don't think they have like. The Dutch have had a far easier run to this point, group stage included. Still, a final between the two will settle the matter, so bring it on. :o

Guest Gordon McKeag

Really? Obviously the Dutch who have won every game in regular time aren't as consistent as a team who lost to Serbia and struggled to beat Ghana.

What a load of nonsense. The dutch have pilloried by their press. They played shit in all the group games, should've been 3-0 down at HT against Brazil, and were far from dominant against Slovakia. They've had the results but have been no where near as impressive as Germany.

What a load of nonsense. The dutch have pilloried by their press. They played shit in all the group games, should've been 3-0 down at HT against Brazil, and were far from dominant against Slovakia. They've had the results but have been no where near as impressive as Germany.

The Dutch have had more consistent results than Germany. Germany have been more impressive in most of their games. I look forward to a Uruguay Spain Final although I would prefer to see the Dutch give Germany a good hoofing in Jo'burg.

Guest Gordon McKeag

The Dutch have had more consistent results than Germany. Germany have been more impressive in most of their games. I look forward to a Uruguay Spain Final although I would prefer to see the Dutch give Germany a good hoofing in Jo'burg.

More consistent? Because they lost with 10 men for 65 minutes against Serbia? The dutch have been functional and fortunate. It's a non-argument as to who has been more impressive, imo the Germans have delivered the best three performances of the tournament. Slovakia were easily the equals of Holland. Germany 4 0 1 13 2 Holland 5 0 0 9 3

More consistent? Because they lost with 10 men for 65 minutes against Serbia? The dutch have been functional and fortunate. It's a non-argument as to who has been more impressive, imo the Germans have delivered the best three performances of the tournament. Slovakia were easily the equals of Holland. Germany 4 0 1 13 2 Holland 5 0 0 9 3

Fuck me, are you Mark Lawrenson?

Guest Gordon McKeag

Thoroughly well thought out, intelligent and convincingly contradictory reply that well done.

Thoroughly well thought out, intelligent and convincingly contradictory reply that well done.

Well I am a bit pissed, what did you expect, Garth Crooks?

Guest Gordon McKeag

Bit pissed? Are you from Glasgow? It's 9am.

I have no idea why Ireland. Scotland etc want us to fail. I always hope they do well - unless its against us. Pretty pathetic really.

I'd guess 95% of it is due to the media hyping the England team beyond belief as some kind of massive footballing superpower when they are predominantly just quarter-finalists at best.

The whole "this is our time" thing every single time a major tournament rolls around, despite the fact that England have only ever reached one tournament final and 3 semi-finals.

Contrast that with Germany, who are a true superpower (and have been frequently described as average recently) who have reached 7 finals and 11? semi-finals.

England are an also-ran and the sooner the media accept that, the better.

i didnt think you were a man to listen to the media Sima.

I don't think any football follower does in all honesty. There must only be about 3 million people in the country that actually go to watch football most weekends. I think only a small proportion of them thought we might have any hope.

Hoping the papers might one day cater to those most interested in the sport by providing balanced coverage is fantasy though. The papers cater to the 30 million that tune in once every 4 years cos it sells more. The majority of readers want the story to be either that we're the best thing since sliced bread or the most shambolic wasters they've ever seen. The facts don't come into it.

Bit pissed? Are you from Glasgow? It's 9am.

Nah mate I'm from South Shields and its 3.28am.

Not only has society and culture changed but technology has too. When I was a kid it was kick-about at play-time, football at dinnertime then after school out with a ball to the park til it was dark or you got shouted back in. I rarely see kids kicking a ball about or practising skills these days, they'd rather be in their bedrooms playing FIFA I suppose. I guess that is the same in other countries too though?

same here, me and my mates still do it but we're in our 20s now, not like we're the next generation of stars but we play down on a local school all weather pitch and more often than not the 6-7 of us have the entire thing to ourselves, this is despite being smack bang in the middle of a hug set of housing estates, there should be dozens of kids on that thing right now, world cup on and the weather if glorious but alas we tend to play alone

:o

Bullshit! You're obviously watching a different world cup. Germany were beaten before they went to 10 men and as I said Ghana could have had them if they had better composure in front of goal.

Both teams showed that if you mark Schweinsteiger out of the match and press their defence then they are fucked.

The Dutch on the other hand have been cruising along only doing what is necessary and the Brasil game was an example of their ability to step up a gear when things are going against them. Brasil may have been their first real test but they proved their point.

Hopefully it will be an asian referee for the final for you anarl.

Guest Gordon McKeag

Bullshit! You're obviously watching a different world cup. Germany were beaten before they went to 10 men and as I said Ghana could have had them if they had better composure in front of goal.

Both teams showed that if you mark Schweinsteiger out of the match and press their defence then they are fucked.

The Dutch on the other hand have been cruising along only doing what is necessary and the Brasil game was an example of their ability to step up a gear when things are going against them. Brasil may have been their first real test but they proved their point.

Purest form of pish I've read on this message board. Even the dutch would say pipe down.

Purest form of pish I've read on this message board. Even the dutch would say pipe down.

Fuck me, you've obviously never reread most of the shite you post :o

It's easy to step up a gear when the team you're playing decides to self-destruct under the slightest hint of pressure. :o

As a football romantic, I obviously love the idea of the Netherlands winning the thing, but if they manage to do so without stepping things up from the level they've reached so far then they'll be remembered in the same vein as the Greek team in 2004 - a bunch of unreconstituted cloggers.