Wavey Davey

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Smart Audiobook Player. The lad is forever releasing updates - it works perfectly but he's constantly improving it.

You'll need to download your own and put them onto that, but there's plenty available on torrents etc.

If you're wanting one where you can buy them then just get Audible.

She's found some yank site where you can download individual books for nowt along with the listening software.....so she's taking as much notice of your advice as she does mine :D

Edited by PaddockLad

• 4 weeks later...

@@Happy Face How are you getting on with your Oneplusone?

I've smashed the phone on my screen (again) and am thinking about just getting one of these rather than pay 100 quid to get the screen fixed on a phone that's a year and a half old (Nexus 5).

I've smashed the phone on my screen (again) and am thinking about just getting one of these rather than pay 100 quid to get the screen fixed on a phone that's a year and a half old (Nexus 5).

7AFM.jpg

Edited by ewerk

I love it. Its massive like. When I hold the nexus 4 or 5 my family have now they feel tiny, but battery is phenomenal camera is great. Miss out in the latest versions of android that come out on the nexus, I don't look for cyanogen versions but you could.

The charging cable that comes with it is short, which is a pain. I'm trying not to use cheap called that might damage the battery.

I love it. Its massive like. When I hold the nexus 4 or 5 my family have now they feel tiny, but battery is phenomenal camera is great. Miss out in the latest versions of android that come out on the nexus, I don't look for cyanogen versions but you could.

The charging cable that comes with it is short, which is a pain. I'm trying not to use cheap called that might damage the battery.

and clearly the predictive text is shit

:blush2: