An Interview!

Kevin

Hello, it's me Kev. My last account broke :D I PM'd a mod so anyway..

I have an interview on thursday, my birthday, good luck? Perhaps. Well the interview is for...

McDonald's :rolleyes:

Any help :) ?

EDIT -

2 and a half weeks later and i got the job, i fuckin' rock.

Edited by Kevin!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Three Lions

I have an interview on thursday, my birthday, good luck? Perhaps. Well the interview is for...

Any help :)?

Get a wash, make sure your finger nails are clean, and don't walk in and say "alright hey" or "saunter".

Guest The Three Lions
Dip your head in the fryer, it will impress them no end and they'll offer you the job on the spot.

:D

That's like top tips oot the Viz.

Right, you should wear nothing but a cravat and luminous yellow socks, and cart wheel in making monkey noises. During the interview you should vigourously masterbate and jizz off into the deep fat frier. Or the interviewer's face. At the end of the interview, shake the interviewer's hand with the hand you've masturbated with, give a Fascist salute, shout "Heil Salamander!" three times and then mince out the door like Gok Wan. If you don't get the job after that, then Idon't know what else they could want.

Right, you should wear nothing but a cravat and luminous yellow socks, and cart wheel in making monkey noises. During the interview you should vigourously masterbate and jizz off into the deep fat frier. Or the interviewer's face. At the end of the interview, shake the interviewer's hand with the hand you've masturbated with, give a Fascist salute, shout "Heil Salamander!" three times and then mince out the door like Gok Wan. If you don't get the job after that, then Idon't know what else they could want.

He said McDonalds not KFC...

He said McDonalds not KFC...

Durr, silly me. Luminous PINK socks, not yellow socks.

Dip your head in the fryer, it will impress them no end and they'll offer you the job on the spot.

:rolleyes:

That's like top tips oot the Viz.

Gordon McKeag now Stevie !!!!!

:D

Kevin I thought I told you that you couldn't apply for this but saying as you have don't worry about it, the likes of Macdonalds need to tick all the boxes so they're always on the look out for a token cripple to make the numbers up.

Kevin I thought I told you that you couldn't apply for this but saying as you have don't worry about it, the likes of Macdonalds need to tick all the boxes so they're always on the look out for a token cripple to make the numbers up.

You really believe I can do it :D?

Serious advice from this point on :rolleyes:

I was being serious, honest! :D

Just make yourself sound hard-working, optimistic about the job and that you actually want to do well. Don't bother with talking about marketing strategies, profit ratios and suchlike.

Serious advice from this point on <_<

I was being serious, honest! :D

Just make yourself sound hard-working, optimistic about the job and that you actually want to do well. Don't bother with talking about marketing strategies, profit ratios and suchlike.

I can do that :)

I also read on various different sources that the interview just asked about your availability then you go for an on the job interview, and you get offered the job on the spot.

hopefully i get it, £4.25 an hour, 20 hours a week, £85 i think :rolleyes: NICE :)

For that kind of job (not trying to sound patronising), they'll generally be happy if you're not a complete mong and you know how to dress yourself properly, make eye contact and string together a coherent sentence. Just go in there with your common sense switch set to "on" and you should be fine. :D

If you cant get a job in macdonalds, I'd just give up there and then. Concrete slippers and Irish sea kinda thing.

In all seriousness (No I was joking!), dont wear a yellow wig and big shoes. Or make crusty the clown noises. No, he doesnt own McD's.

Other than that, be polite, presentable and punctual.

Edited by JawD