Who have you met off here and what are they like?

Guest Gordon McKeag

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not met many off here. Peasepud, alex, catmag and manc-mag. I think that it? Mind you, the weekends I do get back up to Newcastle are usually taken up with family stuff, so I never get chance to meet anyone else tbh. Not had the opportunity to meet anyone pre/post match in ages :icon_lol:

Loads, not many are the same as they are on here. Gemmil is nowhere near as brave in real life. Matt is a lot more talkative. Meenzer is flaming and Scottish Mag does not stop talking.

I'm also not the same as I am on here.

Oh and was this just a machiavellian plot of Stevie's to get an invite to GBG's?

Edited by The Fish

Chez (Adam)

Met him in Berlin a couple of years ago at a poshish restaurant when he was with a mate and his boss (woman - arse no tits - Chez description). He comes across as intelligent, confident and sensitive. ;) He's very relaxed ie letting me use his phone to reconoiter with a couple of mates at another club (which we didn't go to). Went to a bar (he drinks like a fish could probs drink most on here under the table) and we shared my space cakes and even his boss had one later and started snogging his mate (German - tried to get one over on me a couple of times in conversation cheeky fucker). Went to a club after and was a very good evening (me and him transfixed by the reflections on the water at dawn), ended up on the floor (of his mates) as me and Chez cuddled up. :icon_lol: Doesn't come across like a de facto Geordie at all, more middle class internationalist traveller and statistics worrier.

Meenzer (Martin)

Pub quizz in Hamburg. First thing is Meenz is tall and looks fit as fuck (Gym fly?). No gay giveaways about him apart from the more feminine acting mate (who seemed quite intrigued by me... ;) ). Martin drinks like the nurturing the pint type, was plesant and funny with an edge to it. Probably would have won the quizz but for having the smallest team.

Looking forward to meeting.

Alex, Stevie and others on here.

stop creeping man

Papa L the filthy skanky metal-loving cock-munching slum-dwelling sister-fucking scumbag tramp?

but apart from that what other virtues does he have??

Met most of the regular posters from going to the Trent and the couple of 5-a-side's we've played, all sound people.

Magma didn't 'Magma' anyone in real life though. :icon_lol:

manc-mag is a bit of a legend at football as well!

I've been to a couple of away games with Ugly Mackems and he's a sound fella and he's good for helping out with match tickets/travel.

Also I met a few of the lads for the 5 a side game which was canny.

Besty scored about 20 goals and Bawan is a good player, Alex and Jonny2J solid at the back ;)

I also went to a piss up but that was probably in 2004 or earlier when the board went under a different name!

Got peasepud in the nads as well. :icon_lol:

The nearest I've got is being stood/sat opposite the posse upstairs in the Trent the season before last. At least I think it was them.

One of the reasons I'd didn't say anything was because you'd look a proper nob if you went over and introduced yourself and it wasn't them :icon_lol:

The nearest I've got is being stood/sat opposite the posse upstairs in the Trent the season before last. At least I think it was them.

One of the reasons I'd didn't say anything was because you'd look a proper nob if you went over and introduced yourself and it wasn't them ;)

Someone did that :icon_lol:

I've also met Catmag, Gemmill and the trent crew a couple of years back.

There was loads at the one where that lass threw up! Welsh Dragon was there with her Dad too, he looked like the demon headmaster! :icon_lol:

There was loads at the one where that lass threw up! Welsh Dragon was there with her Dad too, he looked like the demon headmaster! ;)

:icon_lol: Wasn't there for that, but the fallout (so to speak) is still legendary. Wasn't she about 9?

There was loads at the one where that lass threw up! Welsh Dragon was there with her Dad too, he looked like the demon headmaster! ;)

:icon_lol: Wasn't there for that, but the fallout (so to speak) is still legendary. Wasn't she about 9?

She was quite young I remember, turned up with Lou!

She was about 4ft6 too! ;)