Who have you met off here and what are they like?

Guest Gordon McKeag

Met a lot of people off here but not seen many of them for a long time.

Oneof the people browsing this thread as I type is a good mate I haven't heard from in a while either like..

I'm looking at you, Greg!

Our friendship went downhill when MSN became unpopular eh :lol:

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Met a lot of people off here but not seen many of them for a long time.

Oneof the people browsing this thread as I type is a good mate I haven't heard from in a while either like..

I'm looking at you, Greg!

Shite, just seen this now.

Our friendship went downhill when MSN became unpopular eh :lol:

:lol: Aye it hasn't helped like, bud. I hate facebook chat aswell so I'm never on it. We'll have to get a game sorted this year, home or away.

Shite, just seen this now.

Same goes for you, Elmo. Pints are well overdue!

Guest Gordon McKeag
Love Fulham away, me. Spent the past few times supping at Parsons Green beforehand.

Midweeker this year though, innit?

The White Horse rarara

Love Fulham away, me. Spent the past few times supping at Parsons Green beforehand.

The White Horse rarara

:lol:

Actually, no, not last time. Can't remember the name of it but another one accross the other side. The tables in the White Horse were all reserved for something. Not really my type of bar anyway like.

I've met the usual crowd and had jimbo, Craig, ritchie, isegrim stay at chezPud once or twice (one day I'll publish the memoirs) .... Oh and a very pissed up Mancy who couldn't stomach breakfast :lol:

Also know radgina and JJC from work

And I still owe Besty a punt in the nads too :lol::

The White Horse rarara

:lol:

Actually, no, not last time. Can't remember the name of it but another one accross the other side. The tables in the White Horse were all reserved for something. Not really my type of bar anyway like.

Duke of Cumberland?

I'm sure everyone will come for a meet next time i'm over =D

...come to think of it maybe a use for my free flight! wonder if flybe go belfast>newcastle

They do: from Georgie Best City Aeroporto.

Guest Gordon McKeag

...come to think of it maybe a use for my free flight! wonder if flybe go belfast>newcastle

mmm When I stayed in Belfast it was 20 odd mile to the airport and you took off and thought you were gonna dive in to this big lake.

mmm When I stayed in Belfast it was 20 odd mile to the airport and you took off and thought you were gonna dive in to this big lake.

Different airport. The big lake is Lough Neagh btw. The City Airport is only about 3 miles from the City Centre.

I'm actually 15mins from either airport so its not much hassle for me to get to either, live in Newtownabbey so pretty much in the middle about 10miles to either airport.

Landing in city airport's (sorry "George Best Belfast City Aiport....) worse Stevie, shortest runway in the uk, looks like your about to plough into Ikea on landing.

must see about getting over for a match when work dies down a bit.

Basically your choice is Flybe from the City or Easyjet from the International. I prefer Flybe (mainly for convenience although you get less knackers on there too). Easyjet tend to be a bit cheaper but there's not much in it if you book in advance.

Well normally it wouldn't matter much about the airline, but i've earnt a free flights with my recent frequent trips to wales so if i'm heading over for a game i might as well try use i guess.

Flybe are small(-ish) prop jobs but they're fine (especially if you're used to flying like you obviously are). You going to come out for a pre-match pint anyway?

I met Steve a couple of year ago randomly he is mates with a friends lad, seen him out and about in town and at the match since.

Really lovely lad nothing like he is on here :icon_lol::D

also work with J69 :-)

:blush:

Haha you're not so bad yourself, well when you aint been on the drink for 9 hours at ladies day :icon_lol:You certainly don't look like a typical East End lass and what a bonus that is :) Never known a girl know more about football in my life, you single handedly changed my opinion about female football fans :) . How's your uni going?

I also know smoggeordie, who is a really sound kid, you know with some people you think aye there must be some fault with him, but I haven't got a bad word to say about him, he's even lost his Teesside accent. Good keeper as well. I've met Anrew Flintoff true very briefly canny footballer, and seemed a nice lad.

I met Steve a couple of year ago randomly he is mates with a friends lad, seen him out and about in town and at the match since.

Really lovely lad nothing like he is on here ;):D

Online "persona". There's a shock.

Did you not notice her use of a wink smiley you Berkshire based nobhead. She knows I'm cheeky.

So she's worth one then Stevie?

She's a lovely lass, but her boyfriend is built like a brick shithouse so I wouldn't comment apart from saying no one would complain.

ooh im not used to all these complements Steve, not that i am complaining mind. Just for the record me and the "brick shithouse" finished a while back. So nothing stopping you now lol :D after all its ladies day again this weeekend and might just need ur assistance to the taxi lol ;-)

Guest Gordon McKeag

Haha you're not so bad yourself, well when you aint been on the drink for 9 hours at ladies day :icon_lol:You certainly don't look like a typical East End lass and what a bonus that is :) Never known a girl know more about football in my life, you single handedly changed my opinion about female football fans :blush: . How's your uni going?

I also know smoggeordie, who is a really sound kid, you know with some people you think aye there must be some fault with him, but I haven't got a bad word to say about him, he's even lost his Teesside accent. Good keeper as well. I've met Anrew Flintoff true very briefly canny footballer, and seemed a nice lad.

Really lovely lad nothing like he is on here ;):D

Did you not notice her use of a wink smiley you Berkshire based nobhead. She knows I'm cheeky.

She's a lovely lass, but her boyfriend is built like a brick shithouse so I wouldn't comment apart from saying no one would complain.

ooh im not used to all these complements Steve, not that i am complaining mind. Just for the record me and the "brick shithouse" finished a while back. So nothing stopping you now lol :) after all its ladies day again this weeekend and might just need ur assistance to the taxi lol ;-)

You've finished??? Well am pleased, not for me, but because he was a total bellend, fuck knows what you saw in him, talk about beauty and the beast. Good news. You know who I was seeing we split and got back, well that's not as much hit the rocks as hit the iceberg that sunk The Titanic, and am pleased in a way, feels like a weights been lifted.

Nothing stopping me from doing what :D This isn't a conv for on here ETT :)

Haha you're not so bad yourself, well when you aint been on the drink for 9 hours at ladies day :icon_lol:You certainly don't look like a typical East End lass and what a bonus that is :blush: Never known a girl know more about football in my life, you single handedly changed my opinion about female football fans :) . How's your uni going?

Really lovely lad nothing like he is on here ;):)

ooh im not used to all these complements Steve, not that i am complaining mind. Just for the record me and the "brick shithouse" finished a while back. So nothing stopping you now lol :) after all its ladies day again this weeekend and might just need ur assistance to the taxi lol ;-)

You've finished??? Well am pleased, not for me, but because he was a total bellend, fuck knows what you saw in him, talk about beauty and the beast. Good news. You know who I was seeing we split and got back, well that's not as much hit the rocks as hit the iceberg that sunk The Titanic, and am pleased in a way, feels like a weights been lifted.

Nothing stopping me from doing what :D This isn't a conv for on here ETT :blush:

well you have my number Steve try using it :D

Haha you're not so bad yourself, well when you aint been on the drink for 9 hours at ladies day :icon_lol:You certainly don't look like a typical East End lass and what a bonus that is :) Never known a girl know more about football in my life, you single handedly changed my opinion about female football fans :blush: . How's your uni going?

Nothing stopping me from doing what :D This isn't a conv for on here ETT :blush:

Nah, keep it on here tbh. Would like to see Stevie's patter. :blush:

Guest Gordon McKeag

Do one pmsl fuckin right this conversation is over.

Do one pmsl fuckin right this conversation is over.

ok in private it is then Steve

The White Horse rarara

:icon_lol:

Duke of Cumberland?

That's the one, aye.