The Secret Diary of Lee Ryder (aged 44 and a half)

Craig

My money's on the fact he was promoting the KK Entertainers match.

Local newspaper supports charity....the bastards!

Was there a reason (beyond the obvious) that the charity event wasn't held at SJP?

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.480324,-0.109968

Hmmm has the love affair between him and Dekka ended now?

Whats going on here. big man?

On Tuesday Steve Wraith was booted put of a corporate event by Dekka (using the words "you can't afford corporate"). I've since heard that Ryder was also ordered out.

Ryder has been up his arse for months. Not a snide word about Dekka on his poxy blog that I've noticed.

What the fuck has he managed to do to get on his bad side?

Well we'll never find out because the mardy child blocks everybody who says a bad word to him on twitter.

---

I am here: http://maps.google.c...80368,-0.110024

Not just on twitter mate! :lol:

On Toontastic too...

Steve Wraith getting booted out of a corporate event with Dekka barking 'you cant afford corporate' at him? :lol:

Sounds like a classy night anyway.

The way Ive picked it up, it was some sort of sales promotion for Corporate Hospitality. Wraith went along as a guest of another company, not exactly the impression the Chairman should be giving to potential customers like :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Miserable arses have become cautiously optimistic, blind optimists have become doolally. Thats the sort of season we are having.

I would now put myself into the "more than cautiously optimistic" in that Im very optimistic that we will do better than last season. As always, my pessimistic side says thats for every good thing done by Pardew et al, theres a dozen kittens being slaughtered by Llambias and one day the RSPCA will catch up with him/us.

Miserable arses have become cautiously optimistic, blind optimists have become doolally. Thats the sort of season we are having.

I would love to say we're gonna come 3rd or 4th if I believed it I'd say it, but we'll come 7th because we're the best of the rest and that's purely because we're well organised, not because (despite what the mackems say) that we're the Barcelona of the NE.

:lol:

He does read it as well. On his match day live thing ages ago, I went you're an embarrassment with some of the things you say, quick as a flash "you're an embarrassment Stevie!". To be fair though I don't think there's much wrong with what he's written in his latest blog entry.

"Alan Pardew's achievement of starting the new campaign is BIGGER [than Keegan's in '94]"

It's still making me chuckle.

He's right imo. We had MUCH better players then, and we only ended up in 6th anyway.

"Alan Pardew's achievement of starting the new campaign is BIGGER [than Keegan's in '94]"

He's right imo. We had MUCH better players then, and we only ended up in 6th anyway.

And we pummelled team after team. Keegan never spent a shitload really, he still had most of the squad that got promoted. Beardsley, Albert, Peacock and Fox were the only ones he bought over a million. We topped the league with a better record, we had more points than we do now and we played brilliant football.

Pardoo is on a run scraping points against teams that deserve to be getting more for the most part. Brilliant, but can't believe you of all people agree he's improving on keegan's work.

And we pummelled team after team. Keegan never spent a shitload really, he still had most of the squad that got promoted. Beardsley, Albert, Peacock and Fox were the only ones he bought over a million. We topped the league with a better record, we had more points than we do now and we played brilliant football.

Pardoo is on a run scraping points against teams that deserve to be getting more for the most part. Brilliant, but can't believe you of all people agree he's improving on keegan's work.

He's not improving on Keegan's work at all, but sometimes you understand what people are saying to you but deliberately choose to ignore it. This is one of those times. Pardew's achievement IS bigger than Keegan's for the reasons I've given but you have chosen to ignore. Keegan had massive resources compared to the likes of even Aston Villa, Chelsea, Tottenham, Leeds and Everton in 1994, and as we know there was a hell of a lot left in the kitty too. The point is as well, although we came 6th a lot of that was down to something happening to Andy Cole, he didn't score for 11 games then he fucked off. Pardew has had peanuts, the nuts and bolts figures of comparative resources divided by actual results show that what he has done this season far exceeds what Keegan did then. There are similarities too, I also remember we were very lucky to draw at home to Blackburn and Liverpool before we lost at Man Utd. Once we lost against Bilbao we were never really the same again that season. Oh by the way Angus, Kitson cost more than a million too, over £2m if I recall correctly so za za.

Aye, taking the piss like! :lol:

91% yes at the moment!

Conspiricists may suggest the club could be behind that particular poll to see if the popular opinion about the unpopular appointment of Pardew has changed 12 months on....

I think most doubters have openly admitted that they mis-judged what Pardew could achieve here.

• 8 months later...

And Bigirimana told the Chronicle ahead of what could be the first of many appearances: “I’m proud to be hear and can’t wait to play my first game.

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2012/07/13/gael-bigirimana-in-line-for-newcastle-debut-tonight-72703-31384949/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#ixzz20UcJSiQ9