Rank the Premiership clubs

Guest Gordon McKeag

Guest Gordon McKeag

Rank the Premiership clubs in terms of 1-20 who you dislike 1 most dislike 20 indifferent they're ok - with no more than 8 words to describe them next to them

1 Sunderland - jealous bitter plodders who punch above their weight

2 Liverpool - victim like arrogant delusionalists

3 Tottenham - most delusional of the lot fans all arseholes

4 Everton - scruffiest overachievers in league football today

5 Aston Villa - boring brummie twats who are there but no-one cares

6 Wolves - aggressive brummies with unrealistic expectations

7 Stoke - animal like fans dont belong in the premiership

8 West Ham - cheeky chappy jellied eel munching wanks

9 Man City - ego's growing by the day hope they go bust

10 Blackburn - here for their fans attitudes, fat Sam

11 Bolton - overstayed their welcome

12 Birmingham - Championship support but admirable last year

13 WBA - see Birmingham

14 Wigan - everything that is wrong with investment in football

15 Fulham - fantastic location by overstayed their welcome

16 Arsenal - magnificent football club appeal to black/asian people

17 Blackpool - hats off to them

18 Chelsea - always were a good club no one likes to admit it

19 Man Utd - best club in the world, the yardstick

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gordon McKeag
Closet manu fan gets outed.

I'm not a fan of Man Utd just hugely respectful of them. It's funny the main clubs who hate the most, like your own are all total wanks, Leeds, Liverpool, Everton, Man City etc...

1 - Chelsea - glory hunting fans, cant stand them

2 - Manchester United - same as above, but I can tolerate the players a bit more

3 - Sunderland - no explanation necessary

4 - Manchester City - essentially the New York Yankees of the Premiership, no heart to that team, all mercenaries

5 - Tottenham - really don't like 'Arry

6 - Blackburn - Fat Sam, Diouf, etc. Saw the Blackburn vs Liverpool game the other day, Nzonzi is a thug.

7 - Arsenal - dont outright dislike them, but they are one of those teams that 'everyone' seems to support

8 - Bolton - neither here nor there, I just find them kind of pesky

9 - Aston Villa - they got us relegated! i do like the players though

10 - Wigan - I like Martinez, dont like Nzogbia

11 - West Ham - felt bad for Zola, but the owners are wankers (literally)

12 - Stoke - enjoy seeing them get scrappy results from the big teams

13 - Wolves - was rooting for them last year because my father supported them when he was 10 (only cause they were called the wolves, haha)

14 - Everton - good group of players, liked them a lot 2-3 years ago when they were pushing top 4

15 - Liverpool - the only big 4 team I could tolerate, before the WC Stevie G was my favorite player, and I like Woy as well

16 - Birmingham - nice to see them do well last year

17 - WBA - no real reason to dislike them other than last years results - DiMatteo is likeable though

18 - Blackpool - love a good underdog

19 - Fulham - see above

I'm not a fan of Man Utd just hugely respectful of them. It's funny the main clubs who hate the most, like your own are all total wanks, Leeds, Liverpool, Everton, Man City etc...

I have no idea what goes on in your fantasy world. Are you just pulling clubs out of a hat?

Guest Gordon McKeag

I have no idea what goes on in your fantasy world. Are you just pulling clubs out of a hat?

You don't have a clue do you if you're honest?

Man Utd as a club is there to be admired. But the fans... fuck me, I have yet to meet a bigger bunch of arrogant twats. I really cannot stand them. Every time I meet a Man Utd fan I find him a complete twat. For me, this would make them near the top. Probably no 2. Shame as the club itself has achieved things we could only dream of.

You are right. I don't. As I said, you are 37 going on 12.

Mnau's fans ensure they should be rated at the bottom. They are all twats.

Man Utd as a club is there to be admired. But the fans... fuck me, I have yet to meet a bigger bunch of arrogant twats. I really cannot stand them. Every time I meet a Man Utd fan I find him a complete twat. For me, this would make them near the top. Probably no 2. Shame as the club itself has achieved things we could only dream of.

There's two types of man U fans though. I've never had any problem with one that goes to games. Pretty much all of them seem genuinely grateful for their success and only use it to lord it over other mouthy fans (liverpool). The one's that don't go tend to be twat ends that think they've got a devine right and would lay into a Blackpool season ticket holder for paying to watch crap.

Guest Gordon McKeag

You are right. I don't. As I said, you are 37 going on 12.

Mnau's fans ensure they should be rated at the bottom. They are all twats.

There are a lot worse than them. I don't count their support outside of Manchester anyway. Who's 37 anyway you cheeky cunt.

Guest Gordon McKeag

There's two types of man U fans though. I've never had any problem with one that goes to games. Pretty much all of them seem genuinely grateful for their success and only use it to lord it over other mouthy fans (liverpool). The one's that don't go tend to be twat ends that think they've got a devine right and would lay into a Blackpool season ticket holder for paying to watch crap.

In the words of Margi Clarke "is right lad".

Well, I have to disagree but only from my own experience.

Man Utd away a couple of years back me and two mates ran into a load of them at a services. Complete bunch of wankers. We started having a bit craic and they quickly got onto the subject of shearer. From there it started getting kinda heated and one lad I was with, well, he is a bit of a trouble magnet like but before it kicked off the police kinda ushered us away.

Another is a customer I have. Typical arrogant manc. Much like my now ex-employee.

Basically I see them as arrogant with a unjustified hatred (read: spit dummies out over him) of Alan Shearer (yeah, he didnt join you, get the fuck over it).

I used to like Liverpool fans as again, down to my own experience Ive had good craic with them. Went to a few away games there and was a good laugh. But by fuck do they whinge.

Most brummie teams would be close to the top of my list, only because the accent does my head in.

Favourite 3

- Fulham. Who doesn't like Fulham? Decent club, lovely stadium, just completely inoffensive.

- Villa. Always had a soft spot for them (been to Villa Park more than any other away ground) and don't dislike them because a few of their fans laughed at us when we went down at their place.

- Everton. Usually the underdogs, good but just not good enough. Plus I can't stand Liverpool so Everton seem much more likable in comparison.

Least favourite 3

- Spurs. Can't stand them at all. Fully admit to my utter hatred of the club being irrational. I think it's partly to do with a few of our players going to them when I was younger, and in the case of Ginola at least, actually being more successful (as in winning a trophy). Always felt bitter about them - for some reason I've always classed us and them as about the same in terms of stature, so they've felt like a rival even when they've not been.

- Liverpool. Delighted to see them fail so much last season. I find element of their support

- Chelsea. Slight respect for Ancelotti has dulled my stance on Chelsea a bit but I still really resent them.

I'm not a Geordie so can't pretend to hate Sunderland anything like as much as most of you. It wouldn't be right, honest or fair of me. That said, I don't like them, since spending most of my life supporting their local rivals breeds a negative feeling towards them. Also a lot of their fans make me cringe and their obsession with us disturbs me.

Man City are closing in my bottom list fast, and Man Utd aren't on it by virtue of not being as annoying as Liverpool. Not a massive fan of Arsenal but my issues with them are clouded and heavily influenced by the media so it's hard to hate them as a club too much.

Favourite 3

- Fulham. Who doesn't like Fulham? Decent club, lovely stadium, just completely inoffensive.

- Villa. Always had a soft spot for them (been to Villa Park more than any other away ground) and don't dislike them because a few of their fans laughed at us when we went down at their place.

- Everton. Usually the underdogs, good but just not good enough. Plus I can't stand Liverpool so Everton seem much more likable in comparison.

Least favourite 3

- Spurs. Can't stand them at all. Fully admit to my utter hatred of the club being irrational. I think it's partly to do with a few of our players going to them when I was younger, and in the case of Ginola at least, actually being more successful (as in winning a trophy). Always felt bitter about them - for some reason I've always classed us and them as about the same in terms of stature, so they've felt like a rival even when they've not been.

- Liverpool. Delighted to see them fail so much last season. I find element of their support

- Chelsea. Slight respect for Ancelotti has dulled my stance on Chelsea a bit but I still really resent them.

I'm not a Geordie so can't pretend to hate Sunderland anything like as much as most of you. It wouldn't be right, honest or fair of me. That said, I don't like them, since spending most of my life supporting their local rivals breeds a negative feeling towards them. Also a lot of their fans make me cringe and their obsession with us disturbs me.

Man City are closing in my bottom list fast, and Man Utd aren't on it by virtue of not being as annoying as Liverpool. Not a massive fan of Arsenal but my issues with them are clouded and heavily influenced by the media so it's hard to hate them as a club too much.

miscburnhim.jpg

here's mine. similair to stevie's except for a few comments. oh and i fucking hate man utd. so they are equal first.

1 Manchester utd – 700+m in debt and still allowed to trade. Power, corruption and lies.

1 Chelsea – home of the biggest load of cheats in football, scum for fans.

2 Tottenham – crap ground in a crap area, the team is a very poor 4th. Managed by someone who should be in jail.

3 Liverpool – scum.

4 Wigan – they sold us that club footed cunt of a right back.

5 Aston Villa – someone needs to tell martin oneill he needs to use more than 14 players a season.

6 Wolves – Thick Mick MCarthys travelling wilburys

7 Stoke – long ball rubbish. Shit.

8 West Ham – scott parker is their best player. Nuff said.

9 Man City – mancini will struggle to keep these ego ridden twats working together.

10 Blackburn – good side awful person as the manager.

11 Bolton – might play football this year, and hopefully get relegated.

12 Birmingham – had the best keeper in the league last year and a decent side. Fans are inbred cunts.

13 WBA – lovely footballing side, will get found out in this league.

14 Everton – good side,well run, need to remember to play both halves of the season.

15 Fulham – hopefully Hughes can get them working as well as woy did. I have my doubts.

16 Sunderland – got some excellent players that should be higher up in the league, I don’t mind them though do think dame Hilda Bracket (the manager) is a one trick pony

17 Blackpool – fair play, they look like they’ll have fun whilst they are up.

18 Arsenal - magnificent football club, shame wenger doesn’t address the obvious problems (GK, CB, and a second defensive midfielder)

Edited by canofbeans

1. Sunderland - the enemy - I just don't get people who say they mean nothing or don't care about them - what's the point of football without a rival?

2. Liverpool - dodgy days on and off the pitch -, I wouldn't trust any of their fans (who are scousers) as far as I could chuck one of their cathedrals, also hate all the Irish and other foreign cunts who support them.

2. Man Utd - summed up by one word - arrogance - maybe they have the right to some of that but a club built on sympathy for an air crash - remarks on foreigners also applies - especially the sight of cunts in Singapore etc.

4. Spurs - I hate all cockneys but these fuckers have always had that extra edge.

5. Everton - "you've never won fuck all" - scum Scouse Mackems.

6. Arsenal - despite the football, still despicable cheats and their fans are boring twats.

7. Man City - expect everyone to like them because they aren't "united" - actually fucking scum.

8. Villa - "Where were you..." - at Villa park in 86 in a crowd of 12k watching you, you fucking boring brummie cunts.

9. Blackburn - celebrated too much for my liking when Fenton beat us - now the extra "benefit" of the fat cunt.

10. Bolton football murdering pointless cunts.

11. Fulham - should have been relegated years ago for their ground not being up to scratch.

12. West Ham - don't mind them now but dodgy memories of visits there persist.

Can't really rank the rest - hate them all equally.

1. Sunderland - the enemy - I just don't get people who say they mean nothing or don't care about them - what's the point of football without a rival?

2. Liverpool - dodgy days on and off the pitch -, I wouldn't trust any of their fans (who are scousers) as far as I could chuck one of their cathedrals, also hate all the Irish and other foreign cunts who support them.

2. Man Utd - summed up by one word - arrogance - maybe they have the right to some of that but a club built on sympathy for an air crash - remarks on foreigners also applies - especially the sight of cunts in Singapore etc.

4. Spurs - I hate all cockneys but these fuckers have always had that extra edge.

6. Arsenal - despite the football, still despicable cheats and their fans are boring twats.

7. Man City - expect everyone to like them because they aren't "united" - actually fucking scum.

8. Villa - "Where were you..." - at Villa park in 86 in a crowd of 12k watching you, you fucking boring brummie cunts.

9. Blackburn - celebrated too much for my liking when Fenton beat us - now the extra "benefit" of the fat cunt.

11. Fulham - should have been relegated years ago for their ground not being up to scratch.

:D I like your thinking.

Guest Gordon McKeag

Bits in bold I really couldn't have put them better than that.

Ok then lets see. I dont actually have an opinon about many of them, generally those in the middle of my list.

1 Sunderland – Shit city. Fans have enough chips (with cheese on them) to feed a small country. Completely obsessed with nufc more than the love of their own club.

2 Manchester utd – Take the fans out I'd have these at the bottom of the list. As it happens, they have fans who Ive yet to have a good experience with.

3 Everton – Liverpools Sunderland.

4 Wolves – Shite club, shite fans, shite accent

5 Stoke – What is it with their fans? Only thing I like about stoke it Faye.

6 Birmingham – Again, the accent. does my head in. Big city but much of it a shit tip.

7 Tottenham – Nightmare ground, shite to get in/out. Fans so far up their own arse living in the 80's.

8 Liverpool – When I was younger I thought we had a lot in common with Liverpool (not in terms of success of course), but working class etc and respect for their fans. Now though their constant black cloud and need for pity makes me want to puke.

9 Wigan – Meh

10 Aston Villa – Despite the accent, I have little for or against Villa

11 Blackburn – meh

12 Bolton – Good family club but I didnt like their football under FS, less so when I saw for myself how bad it was when he came here.

13 West Ham – Aye

14 Man City – Credit to their fan base who stuck with them through rough times. Turning into another Chelsea now, if the fans get an ego as big as their transfer fund they will rapidly rise to be hated

15 Chelsea – Really not keen on some of their players and their attitudes. But, Chelsea were up there with us when we were fighting in the top 4 before the money came to them.

16 Fulham – Another family club in a good area. Nowt against them and was good to see them do well last year.

17 WBA – They often play good flowing football. I used to like their fans who would normally be in good voice at SJP. They were poor last year though despite their league position.

18 Arsenal - Really enjoyed watching them play under AW. While I think he has aged twice as fast due to pressure, you have to admire the bloke. Of the top four, Id much rather see these back up and winning the league.

19 Blackpool – Well done to them, I doubt they will stay up but I hope they enjoy it.

I'm neutral with several of them

Sunderland - obvious reasons, obviously more bothered about beating us than succeeding in their own right, they'd be happy to finish 19th as long as we were 20th

Blackburn - personal geography more than anything else, horrible place, it smells funny. sam allardyce

Spurs - arrogant cunts, harry redknapp

Man u - know too many glory fans and utter wankers who support them, they think roy keane is something other than an utter twat and seem to forget they spend 20 mil on the likes of anderson and nani while claming chelsea bought the title whenever they win it

Liverpool - do I need to say why? cunts the lot of them

then the sort of grey area of clubs I dont really care about

Fulham - utterly inoffensive and dont give off the arrogant air of the other london clubs

Arsenal - like their players, like Wenger, like their philosophy on football

Edited by Andrew

1. Man Utd : Most season ticket holders asian. The only people happy are the ones selling the currys. The place stinks of shit. I know my fart stinks of shit after a good curry. Light a ciggie the place would blow up.

2. Everton The peoples club my arse. The Evertonians give Liverpool a bad name. Them Evertonians would rob socks of tramp the smelly tw*ts. Goodison park stinks of cat piss.

3. Chelsea Rent boy fan club. Most chelsea fans hire chicks with dicks for "bit of fun". The owners can buy plenty of pies for fat Frank but they can never buy are history. Also Chelsea fans posh twats from public schools. Thats why the season ticket double the price of Liverpool and Man Utds. Go to a polo game them Chelsea fans all over the place with male escorts ffs.

Don't mind anyone else. Comments about Liverpool tempt me to put Newcastle in. I'm not going to I feel sorry for Newcastle FC supporters. A well supported club thats won fuck all. Not one of Liverpools rivals never will be.

Edited by kophead