Accrington Stanley 2-3 Newcastle United

Kevin

I suspect Hughton will add more senior players for the next round, keeping the lads who performed best last night i.e. Lua Lua, Ferguson, Ranger.

Vuckic looked a bit shit imo. Clearly a talent if Man U are tracking him though.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect Hughton will add more senior players for the next round, keeping the lads who performed best last night i.e. Lua Lua, Ferguson, Ranger.

Vuckic looked a bit shit imo. Clearly a talent if Man U are tracking him though.

He didn't seem totally turned on by the ocassion unlike Kazenga. I want to see him more on the subs bench and getting 10/15 min here and there for Routledge/Jonas.

Edited by Park Life

Must admit found it frustrating that lua lua does the obafemi martins style of dribblind ie 3/4 pace rather than flat out at defenders

But then again that meant he was able to keep running at their defence for the whole match. Never looked tired. Good fitness levels.

I thought he did quite well. Like how he's picked up the odd bit of Geordie too when he kept saying 'like' in his post-match interview like.

Ameobi wants fucking shooting. He was dogga and should look at how some of the Stanley players played. They will be paid a 1/4 of his wages and played with passion and pride.

That cunt has NEVER done that.

I thought Ranger was a bit of a disgrace tbh. Looks like he's got an ego on him and wasn't willing to graft much. Two dodgy touches lead to their goals as well.

fuck! I thought Ranger was good aside from those 2 touches/clearances! Used his strength well and had a very good shot late on that was well directed to the bottom corner.

One of my mates reckons he was dreadful, another few on here have said he was decent too.

Ameobi wants fucking shooting. He was dogga and should look at how some of the Stanley players played. They will be paid a 1/4 of his wages and played with passion and pride.

It would be more then a 1/4 surely. But yeah agreed, he has no heart.

I thought Ranger showed plenty of spirit but he did gift them their first goal. Second one came of Sherla didnt it?

Think it was Ranger like. They all look the same though :)

I thought Ranger showed plenty of spirit but he did gift them their first goal. Second one came of Sherla didnt it?

second was def shola, I was only about 10 yards from him, he was at that all night, he did it again a few mins later and nearly got it back to 3-3

second was def shola, I was only about 10 yards from him, he was at that all night, he did it again a few mins later and nearly got it back to 3-3

Ok, fair enough.

Think it was Ranger like. They all look the same though :lol:

:)

It would be more then a 1/4 surely. But yeah agreed, he has no heart.

If he is on approx £30k a week. I highly doubt a League 2 player is on £7.5k a week. More like £750 a week.

Bradford dropped their wage bill to £1.3m last year and they attract bigger support.

Best i've seen Lualua play for the first team by quite a long way - he was terrible at the Luton match a few weeks ago, but that may have been because he was stroppy about not being chosen to go to Deportivo