Manchester U v Newcastle United.

Park Life

Not sure if it's been mentioned, Barton should've had a yellow for his tache. WTF?

We look better than I expected , but still woefully outclassed.

Looks terrible!

Worth having for the comedy value, it's the only thing to make the fans smile so far.

By the way, is that Kev in the stands next to Pearce? I couldn't tell with the dodgy French stream I've got.

Franco Baldini.

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if it's been mentioned, Barton should've had a yellow for his tache. WTF?

Looks terrible!

Worth having for the comedy value, it's the only thing to make the fans smile so far.

By the way, is that Kev in the stands next to Pearce? I couldn't tell with the dodgy French stream I've got.

Franco Baldini.

Nice do :lol:

Looks terrible!

Franco Baldini.

Nice do :lol:

HAHA!

I'll never understand how players get away with walking away from the ref when they're getting a ticking off, if I was a ref I'd give them their 2nd yellow if they weren't standing in front of me within a couple of seconds of me blowing my whistle.

I'll never understand how players get away with walking away from the ref when they're getting a ticking off, if I was a ref I'd give them their 2nd yellow if they weren't standing in front of me within a couple of seconds of me blowing my whistle.

You sound like a massive tit.

:lol: Sounds like one of them that would produce cards with a flourish. Fucking goose stepping up to the recipient.

Hehe, just don't like disobedience :lol:

Problem with Perch is that our other options in that part of the pitch aren't that good either.

right back does look a weakness like, along with centre mid and up front.