Manchester U v Newcastle United.

Park Life

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually fantasising about Andy Gray's face being smashed with a huge iron spade.

He's got a head like a shit potato. These two are fucking ridiculous with their patter though. Here he goes like a fucking granddad on a laptop.

Now fucking Scholes doing an impression of the gay kid off shameless.

I'm actually fantasising about Andy Gray's face being smashed with a huge iron spade.

He's got a head like a shit potato. These two are fucking ridiculous with their patter though. Here he goes like a fucking granddad on a laptop.

Thats fucking GOLD man

3-0, at least par for the course with our handicap.

Shame we didn't get on the scoresheet we had enough chances to have done so.

Smith was a waste out there, it's a shame that Guthrie wasn't available (I assume picked up some sort of knock?). I'd probably have rathered see Vuckic out there, and he surely would have been more effective at keeping posession.

At least we tried to play our game against them; but sadly for us our game seems to be occassionally getting the ball into good positions and then wasting it.

"Look what this guy is doing at his age"

Er - what?

He's got movement and awareness in abundance. You can still have that at 35. He wasn't using pace which you probably won't have at 35.

Painful to listen to. I like Scholes as a player but it's a joke how he gets away with his dirty tackles (quota of at least one a game) with commentators and pundits happy to just laugh it off.

:lol:

Now, imagine if Rooney had played well.

Andy Gray's big tactics board is literally the shittest thing I've ever seen. Him faffing about with the controls like a dog trying to operate a forklift adds at least 3 minutes on to every bit of analysis.

as if it could be any more laboured. what the fuck is the point?

if murdoch had any sense, he'd send these two packing into early retirement.

studio set up needs sorting too. looks like some cheesy 80s quiz show

Is it like a big touch screen?

FSC had him using that shit all through World Cup. Invariably, he'd begin by drawing a 4-4-2 every time. I'm sitting there going, "You need a touch screen to draw a 4-4-fucking-2?"

Oh, and it was shit then too. Lols.

:lol:

Now, imagine if Rooney had played well.

they were dying for a rooney hattrick weren't they? all that fawning over him the buildup. i bet gray was gutted when he went off early so he couldn't beat on off over his replay monitor

Gemmill i think he actually used the phrase 'if he can only chisel a couple of seasons out of him' poetically casting Ferguson as some sort of carpenter.

Like Neville in Auf Wiedersehen?

Gemmill i think he actually used the phrase 'if he can only chisel a couple of seasons out of him' poetically casting Ferguson as some sort of carpenter.

:lol: Aye he did. Probably picturing Scholes as Michelangelo's David but with a foot long ginger cock.

Was going to say all this technology Sky brought into the studio is a waste of money but then they one upped themselves with an advert for yet another pop idol talent show travesty.

Saved themselves with Karl Pilkington's travel show though.