Trends and ways of posters on here

Guest Tuco Ramirez

don't know holden. nice sirname mind. i'm single at the moment, though i have had a rather good last couple of months with the ladies.

i do shit techno alex. its trance and dubstep nowadays old bean! i should post some but i'd probably get the shit ripped out of me.

Give us a pm then with some links. Trancey dubstep? Is that not just UK funky? ;

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't know holden. nice sirname mind. i'm single at the moment, though i have had a rather good last couple of months with the ladies.

i do shit techno alex. its trance and dubstep nowadays old bean! i should post some but i'd probably get the shit ripped out of me.

Give us a pm then with some links. Trancey dubstep? Is that not just UK funky? ;

Fuck me this is getting technical.

Was just reading a few posts on here the other night and most posters have a consistent theme to what they post, of course many posters are complex but I thought I'd point out what one thing consistently seen from their posts, they have more of course but I thought I'd point out one.

Parky - effeminate reassurance, good guy style of poster who almost exclusively concentrates on the positives

LeazesMag - likes to revert to the past leadership on Newcastle United in order to prove points on occasion

The Fish - boring style, never laughs at anything anyone else says, struggles to get his stand up routine over on here

Me - It took me reading my posts to realise this, but it doesn't matter who we're playing and it's almost subconcious but I have to have a go at the oppositions, city, area, fans or team, anything. The Accrington thing made me realise

Peasepud - voice of reason, older fellas crack, but good crack all the same consistent in his posts

Christmas Tree - his posts always scream to me, I could do with some new friends

Meenzer - effeminate and full of double entendres which fly over most peoples heads

Alex - the peoples champion, but full of interesting stuff

Craig - Consistently knowledgable about NUFC from 20 years ago plus, doesn't take fools lightly

Kokhead - A scouse cunt

Renton - CONSISTENTLY annoying to the point you think he's trying to wind people up, but when you dig beneath the surface, no, it's just how he is.

Gemmill - struggles to relive former glories, still very funny on occasion though

Kevin - when do the schools go back again?

I love to see threads like this so that everyone can vent their angst ;)

I dont really mind anyone on here (fishing for friends :) ) which is probably about right bearing in mind its an internet board with a load of random joes who are only know by bizzare alias's.

Even people who I have had a ding dong with, I still find quite amusing and its good how you can go hammer and tongs with someone in one thread and be chatting like old mates in another thread at the same time.

There seems to be a hard core of about 30 regular posters who are all ok, except Kevin (sorry Kevin but you come across as an absolute tit. I did spend a while thinking you were one of the regulars with another account just trying to piss people off, but lately I think that you are simply just a wanker. Its got to the point where I try to avoid threads that you have started).

Stevie with regard to your comments you couldnt be further from the truth. I have a very small close group of friends that I cherish and find it hard to keep up with them and family ete etc without wanting more!

Monkey, with regard to being missing, I mainly use Toontastic when working and since June I've been off so really just browsing off late.

I must confess to enjoying a bit of an argument, particularly with regard to politics, but overall its just a bit of harmless fun to me.

Anyway, hope you are all keeping well. As I type I am sitting on a balcony on the sea front in Nice drinking Kronnenburg and watching topless luvlies on the shores below.

Aint life a bitch. xxx

AshleysSkidMark - Mainly an observer, only really contributes if somebody gets up his nose badly enough, proceeds to strike said somebody down with unrivalled knowledge and common sense.

I think the intention was for people to describe the impression they get from posters other than themselves to be honest. :)

Although there's some good posters on here I still think this place is a shrinks wet dream.

There's the odd attention seeker, (Hello, Kevin, bonjour ASM), but overall it can be interesting and funny on here, if I had to pick the one poster who makes me laugh the most on here I'd go for Stevie. you can't knock the lads Geordie pride and his sometimes antagonistic posts towards oppo fans/Towns and opinions on people usually make good reading especially on the occasions where he gets it back in spades. Also this thread is a good one and was started by him and is a typical Stevie thread.

Was just reading a few posts on here the other night and most posters have a consistent theme to what they post, of course many posters are complex but I thought I'd point out what one thing consistently seen from their posts, they have more of course but I thought I'd point out one.

Parky - effeminate reassurance, good guy style of poster who almost exclusively concentrates on the positives

LeazesMag - likes to revert to the past leadership on Newcastle United in order to prove points on occasion

The Fish - boring style, never laughs at anything anyone else says, struggles to get his stand up routine over on here

Me - It took me reading my posts to realise this, but it doesn't matter who we're playing and it's almost subconcious but I have to have a go at the oppositions, city, area, fans or team, anything. The Accrington thing made me realise

Peasepud - voice of reason, older fellas crack, but good crack all the same consistent in his posts

Christmas Tree - his posts always scream to me, I could do with some new friends

Meenzer - effeminate and full of double entendres which fly over most peoples heads

Craig - Consistently knowledgable about NUFC from 20 years ago plus, doesn't take fools lightly

Kokhead - A scouse cunt

Renton - CONSISTENTLY annoying to the point you think he's trying to wind people up, but when you dig beneath the surface, no, it's just how he is.

Gemmill - struggles to relive former glories, still very funny on occasion though

I love to see threads like this so that everyone can vent their angst :scratchchin:

I dont really mind anyone on here (fishing for friends :) ) which is probably about right bearing in mind its an internet board with a load of random joes who are only know by bizzare alias's.

Even people who I have had a ding dong with, I still find quite amusing and its good how you can go hammer and tongs with someone in one thread and be chatting like old mates in another thread at the same time.

There seems to be a hard core of about 30 regular posters who are all ok, except Kevin (sorry Kevin but you come across as an absolute tit. I did spend a while thinking you were one of the regulars with another account just trying to piss people off, but lately I think that you are simply just a wanker. Its got to the point where I try to avoid threads that you have started).

Stevie with regard to your comments you couldnt be further from the truth. I have a very small close group of friends that I cherish and find it hard to keep up with them and family ete etc without wanting more!

Monkey, with regard to being missing, I mainly use Toontastic when working and since June I've been off so really just browsing off late.

I must confess to enjoying a bit of an argument, particularly with regard to politics, but overall its just a bit of harmless fun to me.

Anyway, hope you are all keeping well. As I type I am sitting on a balcony on the sea front in Nice drinking Kronnenburg and watching topless luvlies on the shores below.

Aint life a bitch. xxx

:icon_lol:

Nice? Nice!

Can't get Special Brew in France mind ;)

I haven't uploaded any dubstep as yet. i'll set up a toontastic page on soundcloud when i get a minute. put some demo's up.

Oh and trance isn't gay, well at least i didn't think it was. depends as always what floats your boat i guess.

Edited by canofbeans

Kokhead - A scouse cunt

I love to see threads like this so that everyone can vent their angst :aye:

Aint life a bitch. xxx

:scratchchin:

Nice? Nice!

Can't get Special Brew in France mind ;)

I know gutted :blush::( I keep asking tho :icon_lol:

I'm I the only one who hasn't had a serious fall-out with any of Stevie, Leazes, J69, Fish, Craig, Renton, Wacky, Pud, Kevin or Christmas Tree at one time or another?

I never thought I was a contentious sort, just likely to fall foul of some people's caricatures on here. I genuinely think if Stevie ever met me, he wouldn't feel quite as vitriolic towards me, but I'm not going to bust a gut to change his mind. I am surprised to be mentioned in the same sentence as the more demonstrative of the posters on here*; I think my frequency is mistaken for an implicit interest in the subjects... where as , in fact, I'm just very bored.

* ditto Renton and Pud

SwissMag is Bombadil.

does he still post?

there's loads that have vanished without trace.

you're nowhere near as prolific as you used to be...how come?

because he "works" for a living now

AshleysSkidMark - Mainly an observer, only really contributes if somebody gets up his nose badly enough, proceeds to strike said somebody down with unrivalled knowledge and common sense.

I think the intention was for people to describe the impression they get from posters other than themselves to be honest. :)

;)

Ashleysskidmarks = idiotic buffoon with the brain of an earthworm

Edited by LeazesMag

I haven't uploaded any dubstep as yet. i'll set up a toontastic page on soundcloud when i get a minute. put some demo's up.

Oh and trance isn't gay, well at least i didn't think it was. depends as always what floats your boat i guess.

Digital Hang is really nice, well executed and creates a nice mood. Reminds me of Pantha du Prince. Right up my autobahn.

The trancey thing is not my cup of herbal but that shit sells, especially with the girls apparently.

Boclite reminds me a bit of the new Actress album, i like it but i would have started it off with the low pitched synth and left that going for longer, building the track up from there.

Digital Hang is really nice, well executed and creates a nice mood. Reminds me of Pantha du Prince. Right up my autobahn.

The trancey thing is not my cup of herbal but that shit sells, especially with the girls apparently.

Boclite reminds me a bit of the new Actress album, i like it but i would have started it off with the low pitched synth and left that going for longer, building the track up from there.

Is there a link to these nuggets?

I'm I the only one who hasn't had a serious fall-out with any of Stevie, Leazes, J69, Fish, Craig, Renton, Wacky, Pud, Kevin or Christmas Tree at one time or another?

I never thought I was a contentious sort, just likely to fall foul of some people's caricatures on here. I genuinely think if Stevie ever met me, he wouldn't feel quite as vitriolic towards me, but I'm not going to bust a gut to change his mind. I am surprised to be mentioned in the same sentence as the more demonstrative of the posters on here*; I think my frequency is mistaken for an implicit interest in the subjects... where as , in fact, I'm just very bored.

* ditto Renton and Pud

I think you often come across as very pretentious on here (although not as much as you used to), even though you may not be like that in real life.

pm coming your way....

pm coming your way....

I must be the wrong generation or something, I've just never done owt like this.

pm coming your way....

I must be the wrong generation or something, I've just never done owt like this.

Got some Neil Diamond Bhangra re-mixes if you like Leazes? :)

Edited by Monkeys Fist

pm coming your way....

Got some Neil Diamond Bhangra re-mixes if you like Leazes? :)

just googled some of those names. Never heard of any of them

* ditto Renton and Pud

I think you often come across as very pretentious on here (although not as much as you used to), even though you may not be like that in real life.

oh you do, do you? :cuppa:

this could end up being a bit tedious for you leazes. i don't know you enough to know your musical taste. i'm also guessing you may be slightly older than me.

what music do you like then?

all sorts of pop and rock music from the 1960's, 70's 80's ..... from the 90's onwards I started losing interest in "current" music. It's probably an age thing.

Don't really understand what they mean by "garage". "house", "acid" etc etc and "rap" is just shit like :cuppa:

It is probably an age thing, but there is no doubt in my mind that the quality of music in the last twenty years or so is nowhere near as good as it was in the era you mention. Apart from a handful of artists, most of them produce the odd good track, an album that is primarily shite, and then tend to drift to mediocrity. THe only thing that keeps a lot of them in the business is that the majority of music these days is rubbish,IMHO. Comparatively speaking.