Trends and ways of posters on here

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Cracking U-turn from Fish like. :cuppa:

How's it a U-turn, you massive shit-strring pube?

Cos you strolled in confidently calling LM a 'pathetic old man' and a 'bigot' and then later admitted you know fuck all about the subject!

unsurprisingly you've become confused. I said that insisting that he was pissed of with Black singers, where I felt someone's skin colour is not relevant to their ability to sing one style or other, was bigoted. But when people seemed to back him up, I shrugged my shoulders and moved on. I don't believe I u-turned I just know there's no point in arguing in circles with him.

I still don't think it's right to say only black people can sing that style, but if everybody else disagrees, then fair enough.

Think it's a little lacking in class for you to stir it up again like, but there you go.

Well I think it lacks class to call people pathetic old men and play the race card unneccessarily but there you go.

Edited by DanTheMan

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cos you strolled in confidently calling LM a 'pathetic old man' and a 'bigot' and then later admitted you know fuck all about the subject!

unsurprisingly you've become confused. I said that insisting that he was pissed of with Black singers, where I felt someone's skin colour is not relevant to their ability to sing one style or other, was bigoted. But when people seemed to back him up, I shrugged my shoulders and moved on. I don't believe I u-turned I just know there's no point in arguing in circles with him.

I still don't think it's right to say only black people can sing that style, but if everybody else disagrees, then fair enough.

Think it's a little lacking in class for you to stir it up again like, but there you go.

Well I think it lacks class to call people pathetic old men and play the race card unneccessarily but there you go.

;) Trot on.

He is a pathetic old man though :cuppa:

Banter aside though I don't think it was any form of intentional racism, just poorly worded but being Leazes he'd rather have an argument than laugh his mistake off. ;)

:rolleyes: Trot on.

;) Having a mare son.

Coming from the deep south as he did I think he had that 'nigger gene' in there somewhere, I draw your attention to his obsession with bannana sandwiches and fried chicken. [/True Romance] ;)

Infact his agent was called The Colonel. :cuppa:

Hope that clears it all up.

He mimicked blues singers when he first started btw.

Edited by Park Life

Coming from the deep south as he did I think he had that 'nigger gene' in there somewhere, I draw your attention to his obsession with bannana sandwiches and fried chicken. [/True Romance] ;)

Infact his agent was called The Colonel. :cuppa:

Hope that clears it all up.

He mimicked blues singers when he first started btw.

Elvis was a hero to most

But he never meant shit to me you see

Straight up racist that sucker was

Simple and plain

Motherfuck him and John Wayne

Cause I'm black and I'm proud

I'm ready and hyped plus I'm amped

Most of my heroes don't appear on no stamps

:rolleyes:

Edited by Cid_MCDP

It's time you lot had another wankfest thread telling each other how great you are.

It has to be a day or so since the last one.

You can spot the ones that no one remembers to comment on a mile off. And you've tried so hard to be controversial too. :cuppa:

It's rap with a silent C in my opinion. I understand it was genuinely innovative when it came out but once the novelty wore off it still sounded shit to me. And it still does, pretty much regardless of who it is, but then I'm an old fart and I'm probably missing the really good stuff*.

* the ones that don't have some bloke making a dodgy rhyme about his guns and the women he's screwed, with the chorus ripped off from an old song.

It's rap with a silent C in my opinion. I understand it was genuinely innovative when it came out but once the novelty wore off it still sounded shit to me. And it still does, pretty much regardless of who it is, but then I'm an old fart and I'm probably missing the really good stuff*.

* the ones that don't have some bloke making a dodgy rhyme about his guns and the women he's screwed, with the chorus ripped off from an old song.

HF will be after you. :cuppa:

;) It's all a matter of personal taste innit.

He is a pathetic old man though :cuppa:

Banter aside though I don't think it was any form of intentional racism, just poorly worded but being Leazes he'd rather have an argument than laugh his mistake off. ;)

you're not half a daft shite lad.

I'm not arguing with anybody, nor needing to justify my comments to anybody either. I've said before that I am into the old Tamla Motown artists and Northern Soul, particularly the Supremes and Four Tops. Levi Stubbs, along with Paul Rodgers of Free, are the 2 best male singers there has ever been. Just my opinion.

I don't have a problem with Fish at all for this thread, I don't actually have a problem with anybody I'm sure most lads are good lads in real life, maybe even you although you do come across like a big kid who won't listen to anybody that knows better than you do.

Accusations of racism where they don't exist are very sad to see though, and pretty much sum up the silly attitude of pc brainwashed people these days, who really need to take a good hard look at themselves and whatever motivation is behind their woolly headed thinking.

You, personally, know nowt about me either by the way, which is the way it will stay.

;) It's all a matter of personal taste innit.

I felt the same way as you about rap before I listened to any too :rolleyes:

It's time you lot had another wankfest thread telling each other how great you are.

It has to be a day or so since the last one.

Sniffer - boring Leeds Keegan-hater.

Happy now?

:cuppa: Gutted he's barely had a mention tbh.