What's for lunch that's interesting or a bit different and isn't just a ham sandwich or some beetroot

wykikitoon

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my usual ham & cucumber wraps but instead of salad cream/pesto I've included chilli pepper relish, bought from the Chilli Festival over the weekend. Definitely more interesting than usual.

Salad box with spicy tuna from Baps in the town. Spot on, but now I fancy a Wispa McFlurry and can't be arsed to walk the very short distance to and from McDonalds.

Just had one of those moments.

You put the bairn to bed, decide its a sarnie for lunch and then remember the loaf of bread that you meant to buy this morning. :(

Rake the cupboards feeling pissed of and then :sorcerer:

Basmati price in the microwave, couple of eggs in the pan mashed up with some chicken, ginger, five spices and soya sauce. Combine all together with a few dollops of marge, (I know) and then hey frigging presto, a delicious chicken fried rice. :dances:

:lol: Fuck off little Lord Fauntleroy! You're no doubt are having essence of Qualis liver drizzled with the juice of Tigers testicles on rye bread! or something equally as posh.

Baked ziti bitchtits! Lamb hotpot waiting in the fridge for when I get home.

You sound like you're eating from The Young Ones cookbook ffs.