What's for lunch that's interesting or a bit different and isn't just a ham sandwich or some beetroot

wykikitoon

:boke:

you need to go on some sort of course to learn how to butter toast properly.

going go find a butchers who sells stew later, off work sick atm feel shitty, so stew is required.

??? Butchers sell meat not stew surely?

Got a lovely stew / casserole in the slow cooker at the mo.

72fuj9.jpg

Edited by Christmas Tree

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4.99 on that site Brock mentioned!

They're usually pretty good, get a free catalogue from them every month and always tempted to spend a silly amount on the recipe books. :D

There's only the one dodgy recipe from Carluccio (he reminds me of an Italian CT) in the whole thing which is his sardinian bread lasagne. Baked bread and white sauce basically, looks stodge-tastic.

Haven't read the second yet but i'll probably get it at some stage.

butchers over here will sell things like stew and soups and such too, maybe it's an irish thing we love a good stew lol, it's possibly my favorite food.

Generally i'd make it or some goulash myself but cant be arsed.

My favourite Irish Stew recipe is this. Not sure how Irish it is but its bloody lovely.

9624_MEDIUM.jpg

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/9624/irish-stew

Sounds nice. Since starting to watch the Sopranos, I've been messing about more with Italian food, just cos everything they eat on the show looks amazing.

I'm gonna get that Silver Spoon cookbook that apparently every house in Italy has, unless anyone has other recommends?

I've got Jamie's Italy obviously.

You tried peppers and eggs? I think it's just an omlette in a sandwich. Junior Soprano likes them anyway.

You tried peppers and eggs? I think it's just an omlette in a sandwich. Junior Soprano likes them anyway.

I haven't, no, but if Junior likes it it must be nice. That man is a legend.

They're usually pretty good, get a free catalogue from them every month and always tempted to spend a silly amount on the recipe books. :D

There's only the one dodgy recipe from Carluccio (he reminds me of an Italian CT) in the whole thing which is his sardinian bread lasagne. Baked bread and white sauce basically, looks stodge-tastic.

Haven't read the second yet but i'll probably get it at some stage.

Aye i'm gonna get on it. I can't understand how they're pricing stuff so cheap.

Tbf, I havent really got a name for this little creation yet but its basically beans, yesterdays mash potato left overs, milk and a good dollop of you know what. ;)

346w3te.jpg

If anyone need the exact recipe feel free to PM me. :)

Looks like what those North Korean POW's were fed in Meenzer's story.

Tbf, I havent really got a name for this little creation yet but its basically beans, yesterdays mash potato left overs, milk and a good dollop of you know what. ;)

346w3te.jpg

If anyone need the exact recipe feel free to PM me. :)

That looks rank. :lol: