What's for lunch that's interesting or a bit different and isn't just a ham sandwich or some beetroot

wykikitoon

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I woke up late so didn't have time to make myself a sandwich so I have to get a salad from Morrisons. :angry2:

It's lebanese lentil stew for dinner tonight though. :thumbsup:

And you have the nerve to call me bent. :lol: Lebanese is practically an anagram for lesbian ffs. Fucking lentils.

2 x Weight Watchers wraps (they were on offer) with turkey, cucumber & pesto. Low fat Morrisons strawberry yoghurt.

My lunches are dead boring, always just have wraps/sandwich and a yoghurt. Sometimes I have a salad box if I'm feeling really wild.

Sounds nice in theory, but can't be arsed with owt that takes more than a token bit of effort. I make my lunch for the next day while making my tea each evening so just have stuff that can be hoyed together quickly. I realise this sounds ridiculous when the recipe contains 2 steps. :lol: I don't like peanut butter anyway mind.

I accept my laziness, but I just try and be practical about it. If I get in from work/gym, make my tea then realise I need to fart on for 20 minutes making a meal for the next day, I'll just think 'fuck it' and buy a sandwich in the morning. Shouldn't be done on my pathetic budget. :D

Honestly I can't believe you took the piss out of me for having spicy chicken wraps.

Do you close the curtains when you eat that shit? Does your lass know you're having Lebanese Lentils for your tea? Does she have any respect left for you at this stage?