Avram Grant

Guest Tuco Ramirez

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's been offered the presidency of Israel

Spurs already have a manager.

He's not circumcised enough, according to my sources.

enough? what can you be half circumcised? :lol:

Are your sources a Portsmouth brothel by any chance?

I actually cringe when I "read" your posts...

I'm not sure that if, say, a manager were to be sacked after 10 games, other managers would leave their positions too. I think it's more to do with the time of year it is, they'll want their new man in before the window.

• 5 weeks later...
Parky gets another one spot on. I don't know how he manages it!

It was hardly a surprise.

"O'Neill and West Ham have been in talks over the last week and it seems he will be the new manager," said BBC sports news correspondent Dan Roan.

What a fucking joke this guy is, taking time off his managerial duties for some Jewish festival, absolute joke. The fact is not one time in his career has he suggested he'll make a good manager, as soon as the appointment was made you could see West Ham were doomed and so it's panning out.

Absolutely disgusting, I'd sack him me. We're in the modern world, and obviously people still hold religion dear to them, but this is just pathetic, time off for praying, do the backward cunts honestly think god cares when they pray, as long as they do it. Backward traditions for a backward culture, and they still moan on about the holocaust, they should respectfully remember the past, remember the victims but move on and look to a brighter safer future.

Yeah... keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent! I understand it's hard to get the big picture when you have such a small screen but geeze...

Edited by Shear3r