Todays results

Anorthernsoul

Getting beat at home to West Brom, aye that makes the so called best teams european contenders does it?

Give your fucking head a shake! Nowhere near good enough and those are supposed to be league contenders.

You don't judge the league by the bottom half, you judge it by the top 6.

Getting beat at home to West Brom, aye that makes the so called best teams european contenders does it?

Give your fucking head a shake! Nowhere near good enough and those are supposed to be league contenders.

Bit early to start on the sherbets isn't it? :lol:

The top teams all dropping points to diabolical teams, that is what I mean. The so called best league in the world, not a a hope in hells chance.

You're right, the best teams never lose (cough Barcelona lost at home to a newly promoted club a couple of weeks back cough) and we're better off with the lesser sides never beating those who are supposed to be better than them. How dare they.

Embarrassing post tbh. To each their own though and all that.

who the fuck is this twat? :lol:

Pass. But someone who obviously thinks we should have a 6-team premier league!

Fucking hell, you could make a more ridiculous statement if you tried. The fact that West Brom can be competitive at Arsenal strengthens the quality of the league. European competition has fuck all to do with the EPL.

another idiot with nowt better to do than make up another spoof username

Anyone argue with that and you really haven't got a scooby do.

So where does that leave NUFC in your ideal, 'competitive' league?

I'll eat my fucking hat if you can remember what football in this country was like before that cunt Murdoch got his talons into it.

I'm all for "freak" results but I'd prefer West Brom to have lost in reality (Still not on board CT and Parky's bandwagon)

From an NUFC perspective I'd agree with you. But this idiot is talking about the result weakening the Premier League as a whole which is lunacy.

Get back to skunkers and argue with the mackem mongs some more.

skunkers is shit like, and I know a couple of regulars on there, but it is shit

One or two canny lads. The rest were complete wankers. That's why I left.

Scotland clearly has the best league in Europe. No-one beats the top 2 in that league.

:lol:

And as mentioned earlier:

German league is on its head so far too. Where do we go for a decent league? Scotland and Russia?