Newcastle United 2-2 Wigan Athletic

Deano

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously need to get Perch off. Just almost cost is again. Pushes way too far up the pitch, turns it over then takes the cake by making no effort to hurry back. FFS. Plenty of booing at half time. Commentators saying that N'Zogbia is the difference between the two sides, however that difference is plain and clear James Perch.

the cunt has scored another one!

defend ashley now skidmark!

Selling a player that wanted to leave?

Bullshit, he was pushed out by Ashley's man Kinear and you know it.

Get a clue.

Fuck's sake man, everyone involved acknowledged that happened - Kinnear and N'Zogbia particularly. Making yourself look like an absolute mong arguing the opposite.

He'd been making noises about leaving long before Kinnear even arrived you clueless twat

Precisely - had enough of the fucking joke the club had become under Ashley. Kinnear's actions were the final straw. You're an absolute helmet if you see it any other way... :lol:

At the time I saw it as just an excuse to engineer a move that he'd been wanting for a long time. I think Kinnears a fuckin' idiot but to suggest that calling him insomnia was what made him decide to move is just naive, to say the least.

Pathetic.

Perch a liability, too many players with a half-arsed attitude today.

In the first 5 minutes Guthrie could have made a tackle but chose to let the Wigan player to keep it in so as not to disrupt play. He went on to pass it into our final 3rd and they had a chance from it. Pure laziness.

Jonas/Enrique have been putting a decent shift in but Jonas can't cross on his left foot when running at pace down the left flank, making him ineffectual. He's actually put some decent crosses in on his right today.

The less said about the 2 goals the better, to call it schoolboy errors would be generous.

Tiote and Enrique probably the only ones who have broken a sweat. The rest of these wankers seem content to let Wigan run all over us. Pathetic. Perch needs to be dropped (preferably back to the Championship). I don't care how bad R. Taylor is, he isn't this bad. And I'm not sure Lovenkrands shouldn't join him, he has been absolutely nowhere to be found in this game.

Fuck off man Dekka, posting from the Directors box again?

Aye I'm Dekka, obviously using this Username and picture is just a little joke. if you can't laugh at yourself...

Get a clue.

Fuck's sake man, everyone involved acknowledged that happened - Kinnear and N'Zogbia particularly. Making yourself look like an absolute mong arguing the opposite.

He'd been making noises about leaving long before Kinnear even arrived you clueless twat

Precisely - had enough of the fucking joke the club had become under Ashley. Kinnear's actions were the final straw. You're an absolute helmet if you see it any other way... :lol:

At the time I saw it as just an excuse to engineer a move that he'd been wanting for a long time. I think Kinnears a fuckin' idiot but to suggest that calling him insomnia was what made him decide to move is just naive, to say the least.

It was all manner of shite that made NZogbia leave, all of which was created by the club, yes he was a sulk but we did nothing to make him feel welcome and would find any reason not to play him, or stick him at left back to accomodate a useless overpaid Damian Duff on the wing. We could definitely have kept him if we had tried.

Starting to see how we have 2 championship defenders in our back 4. Not that they are the only villains, defensively the whole team has been a shambles. James Perch though, he has yet to make 1 cross hit anything, he hides away from everything, in short words, he is the worst player ive ever seen pull on a shirt in this league. Nearing the end of the half wigan has a free kick, zogbia sneaks out on the left and they take it quick. You can see James Perch standing still inside the box while the rest of the team tries to close zog down.

Get a clue.

It was all manner of shite that made NZogbia leave, all of which was created by the club, yes he was a sulk but we did nothing to make him feel welcome and would find any reason not to play him, or stick him at left back to accomodate a useless overpaid Damian Duff on the wing. We could definitely have kept him if we had tried.

He was jizzing in the mirror everytime a story about Wenger liking him was published man, he'd thought he was too good for us for a while. The bust up with Carroll and most of the team not liking him as a result probably played a part too.

Tiote and Enrique probably the only ones who have broken a sweat. The rest of these wankers seem content to let Wigan run all over us. Pathetic. Perch needs to be dropped (preferably back to the Championship). I don't care how bad R. Taylor is, he isn't this bad. And I'm not sure Lovenkrands shouldn't join him, he has been absolutely nowhere to be found in this game.

Can't agree with the comments about Lovenkrands. He's been making decent runs off the ball all game. Not his fault that our players can't feed the ball to him. On the one occassion that they did the refs typically called it offside when it wasn't. Our midfield needs to work a lot harder to get both Carroll and Loverkrands more involved.

What's making Perch worse, if that's possible, is the fact Guthrie clearly look short of match fitness and isn't putting in the covering work that Routledge has been. Makes you wonder if part of his problem has been the useless fish behind him?

'most of the team not liking him'

So N'Zogbia was unpopular? Unpopular and good?

Yes. Have I ever said that you can't be unpopular and good like?

Pathetic.

Perch a liability, too many players with a half-arsed attitude today.

In the first 5 minutes Guthrie could have made a tackle but chose to let the Wigan player to keep it in so as not to disrupt play. He went on to pass it into our final 3rd and they had a chance from it. Pure laziness.

Jonas/Enrique have been putting a decent shift in but Jonas can't cross on his left foot when running at pace down the left flank, making him ineffectual. He's actually put some decent crosses in on his right today.

The less said about the 2 goals the better, to call it schoolboy errors would be generous.

I honestly think 11 fit blokes out of the crowd would have done better that half. Totally serious.