strong chance of silverware

:D

Winner

Manchester United 2/1

Arsenal 7/2

Aston Villa 7

Birmingham 14

Newcastle United 14

That'll be 6s if we win tomorrow. Walcott and Bendtner to start apparently, I'll be thrilled to bits if we win, cos then a home draw against Man Utd Reserves could make us genuine favourites to actually win it. I'd love to see the toon at new Wembley yous would all love it, however good you think it is in your mind, when you're there it's much better than you even hoped be mint to see 45000 toon fans there.

I'd love to see the toon at new Wembley yous would all love it, however good you think it is in your mind, when you're there it's much better than you even hoped

If only there were some way for us mere mortals to attend a game at Wembley. I tried to get tickets for the friendly against Slovakia but they rejected me on the "Stevie only" rule. :D

strong chance of silverware

:D

Winner

Manchester United 2/1

Arsenal 7/2

Aston Villa 7

Birmingham 14

Newcastle United 14

That'll be 6s if we win tomorrow. Walcott and Bendtner to start apparently, I'll be thrilled to bits if we win, cos then a home draw against Man Utd Reserves could make us genuine favourites to actually win it. I'd love to see the toon at new Wembley yous would all love it, however good you think it is in your mind, when you're there it's much better than you even hoped be mint to see 45000 toon fans there.

I'd fuckin love it.

"Strong chance" is a bit of a stretch at the moment.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
I'd love to see the toon at new Wembley yous would all love it, however good you think it is in your mind, when you're there it's much better than you even hoped

If only there were some way for us mere mortals to attend a game at Wembley. I tried to get tickets for the friendly against Slovakia but they rejected me on the "Stevie only" rule. :D

haha :rimshot: I didn't even pay to get in the last time I was there. The only thing that spoils it is the stewards are complete arseholes, worst I've EVER seen.

If only there were some way for us mere mortals to attend a game at Wembley. I tried to get tickets for the friendly against Slovakia but they rejected me on the "Stevie only" rule. :rimshot:

haha :) I didn't even pay to get in the last time I was there. The only thing that spoils it is the stewards are complete arseholes, worst I've EVER seen.

Oh aye. I saw them kicking off against flag-waving bairns at the aforementioned friendly, in the cheap seats up in the gods. Might have just been acting on FA orders adolfsmiley.gif, but I dread to think what they'd make of 40k Geordies refusing to sit down for 90 minutes. :D

Guest Tuco Ramirez

If only there were some way for us mere mortals to attend a game at Wembley. I tried to get tickets for the friendly against Slovakia but they rejected me on the "Stevie only" rule. :rimshot:

haha :) I didn't even pay to get in the last time I was there. The only thing that spoils it is the stewards are complete arseholes, worst I've EVER seen.

Oh aye. I saw them kicking off against flag-waving bairns at the aforementioned friendly, in the cheap seats up in the gods. Might have just been acting on FA orders adolfsmiley.gif, but I dread to think what they'd make of 40k Geordies refusing to sit down for 90 minutes. :D

That thought has crossed my mind too, you have to see them to believe how bad they are. They're all foreign cunts as well.

That thought has crossed my mind too, you have to see them to believe how bad they are. They're all foreign cunts as well.

I don't know, based on experience from grounds full of little-Englander Esther Rantzen jobsworth stewards like the Madejski, I reckon we could get on well enough with your average foreigner to persuade them we're no bother really. It's those chip-on-the-shoulder Home Counties types you have to worry about.

yeah looks like theyre properly going for it this season, probably win it too, oh well, if we do somehow manage to beat them then we could be seriously in with a chance of Europe by getting to the final if its against someone already qualified for the CL orwhatever.

Their second string could muller our first team, so I'm holding out absolutely zero hope on this one. Would love it but I see nothing but 0-3 here.

Aye but you'd say that about Chelsea too

(fwiw I too think we'll be murdered)

Might as well give the youngsters a taste of what they should expect if they want to play at the top level. Pointless risking anyone who could have an impact at the weekend.

Their second string could muller our first team, so I'm holding out absolutely zero hope on this one. Would love it but I see nothing but 0-3 here.

Arsenal's squad better than Chelsea's or something?

actually I'd say it is, in that they've better youngsters than Chelsea from what I've seen, obviously the Chelsea first 11 is better than Arsenals especially given the fact the Arsenal first 11 hasnt been all fully fit at once for about a decade.

TicTacWoe got it. Squad, yes, I'd say. First XI, no.

And I did say the same about Chelsea. I don't see the point in getting my hopes up. I'd much rather save my deluded optimism for the mackems game.

TicTacWoe got it. Squad, yes, I'd say. First XI, no.

And I did say the same about Chelsea. I don't see the point in getting my hopes up. I'd much rather save my deluded optimism for the mackems game.

Was reading something about Arsenal putting out a strong side while I expect us to try and keep our first team for Sunday.