How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

Stevies lost 22lbs in 4 weeks!?

There's some mammoth weight loss with some people on here like. If I have a healthy month I'm lucky if I drop 4-5 lbs

You should drink, helps people lose loads of weight. :aye:

See, I have a condition, my body doesn't produce booze. So I have to take a supplement.

Lose all the weight you like, I'd rather lose fat.

How can you lose fat when you look like Tom Hanks at his worst point in "Philadelphia"? That's what I'd like to know.

Im just about where I want to be fat wise now so prob gonna start slowly increasing what im eating while keeping training the same. Maybe could drop 1 more % in BF. Course its much harder to get rid of those extra few than when you're a lard arse ;)

2wfpe15.jpg

Definitely need to keep going, more energy and everything now, counting calories every day but it's been worth it. Any less than just under 14 and I'd look a bigger cunt imo, to tall and wide etc... to be something pathetic like 11 or 12st like some on here. I wouldn't dare.

Who do you get to paint your shirts on Russell?

1DC88E6E-CE11-4E26-8BCF-6B0F40443BAB-1965-000000CC18C60C98_zps4d3b755e.jpg

I'm down to 79kg now and runnin sub 9:40 1.5 miles which I'm happy with. The bigger you are to begin with the more weight you will lose initially. I'm now finding it very hard to lose weight now I'm at a decent weight.

I've been the same weight, give or take a few ounces, for 7 weeks now. Hoping I've finally got the hang of maintaining a weight with a good mix of eating right/training. Wouldn't even mind gaining a few pounds, but would rather it was muscle over fat and I don't think that's likely without focusing a bit more on what I'm eating.

aye i find i lose next to no weight currently no matter how much i train/what i eat atm, basically stay around 200lbs.

managed to hit 20mph in training other night though which is as fast as i was in my running days, didn't think i'd be anywhere near as quick now, normally i max out about 17/18mph in training and hit around 15 in matches pending on position because i need a bit of distance to get into my sprinting stride

20Mph! Thats quick, you sure it's not Kmph? Fair play if it is Mph, running machines tend to work in Km.

naw it's mph, used to hit around 11secs for 100's back in the day, pretty sure when i hit the 20 it was a half pitch drill, not as quick over a few yards (not slow like but to get upto that kinda pace i need space)

haven't uploaded that session yet but there's one just under 19 http://www.adidas.co...77-3d804f334ffb

can't really get upto that sort've speed in matches those normally around 15-16 with doing leftback/wing, it's more ground covered in our games tbh.

LB/CM last weekend http://www.adidas.co...6d-2362e37999a9

Funny like when play for the club, up against people who don't know me so see a lad whose 200lb and 6'1 coming up at corners so they'll double mark or throw some big centre half on me but i'm useless in the air :lol:

then they don't expect me to be quite as quick as i am, fair few times this season i've got the ball just outside our box when they've had a corner and taken off with some opposition midfielder wondering what happened.

Fair play