How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

absolutely beasted my legs: squats, leg press 7s, lunges, cleans, romanian deadlift, kettle bell swing with an ab circuit to finish off. hobbled back to the office. but it's a muscle group i never neglect. second biggest in the body after the back so working them hard helps shred fat. it always makes me laugh seeing guys down the gym (and there are many) who overwork the money muscle groups like chest and arms and have little sticks for legs.

absolutely beasted my legs: squats, leg press 7s, lunges, cleans, romanian deadlift, kettle bell swing with an ab circuit to finish off. hobbled back to the office. but it's a muscle group i never neglect. second biggest in the body after the back so working them hard helps shred fat. it always makes me laugh seeing guys down the gym (and there are many) who overwork the money muscle groups like chest and arms and have little sticks for legs.

Aye, plenty of them in my gym too.

Johnny_Bravo.jpg

Leg day always seems like a right chore but I always feel immense after it's over.

Haven't you got another 5 a side game to tell us how fast you ran, and how it would have been faster but you need a run up cos you're like a juggernaut that needs to build up speed. 200lbs you know, NYEEEOOOOWWWW!!!!!!!

Decided to move away from big weights because fitness is more of a concern. High intensity interval training on the rower, treadmill, mat (super burpees!) and with smaller weights.

Shorter session, easier to pick up and being in the girl weights session means you're next to some staggering clunge

Decided to move away from big weights because fitness is more of a concern. High intensity interval training on the rower, treadmill, mat (super burpees!) and with smaller weights.

Shorter session, easier to pick up and being in the girl weights session means you're next to some staggering clunge

I used to do a 50/50 split between full body weight training and HIIT. Worked really well for me.

Tbf Usain, your caliper boots microchip updates are about as interesting as hearing Gloom telling us his gym schedule

you're becoming quite boring yourself. why not just not bother reading or posting in the thread if you find it so tedious.

oh yeah, it's because then you'd not be able to come in and tell everyone how they should all be training and living life like you.

not that you're bothered of course.

Sorry slow reply i was watching an auction for a swatch i had when i was a bairn but for some reason still have an interest in, while bidding on parts for a pinball machine build, i'd add more of your pathetic shite we've had the joy of coming across on here but it's sad enough as it is.

There's one big difference here. I talk about pinballs and arcade cabinets knowing fair well it's geeky as fuck and taking the grief that comes as a result on the chin.

You are deadly fucking serious when you are telling folks what your 100m pb was at school :lol:

There's one big difference here. I talk about pinballs and arcade cabinets knowing fair well it's geeky as fuck and taking the grief that comes as a result on the chin.

You are deadly fucking serious when you are telling folks what your 100m pb was at school :lol:

Of course that's how you think you come across.

i absolutely detest running. my least favourite form of excercise

It's a serious battle of will for me, I'm fighting with myself every 30 seconds to keep going. I do my own napper in with it, I can't just zone out.

Yeah that whole £100 was a big investment for a decent pair of boots, without the chip was a tenner difference. @100m, someone questioned whether i'd misread the speed and i explained why it was probably accurate, hardly a massive brag like "yeah i was a runner and i went to a school that had a good team/setup".

:rolleyes: 2 bites in 1.... aye a result you've came across as a knob again on here, well done.

Is spending 100 quid on boots for five a side normal or is just the sort of thing an utter dullard like you does? Genuine question.