How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

The Northern couple, Live in Jarrow Town centre but shown leaving my favourite chinese in Boldon :lol:

The Rising Sun, eh? You got a season ticket for the place? :o

Not anymore, just signed up for weight watchers today :-(

Good luck. People hammer weight watchers but I suppose it's an assistance and when you do want to 'cheat' you'll feel guilty about so have WW's to help.

Some'll disagree, but you should still have a 'cheat' day every week n a half/ 2 weeks where you eat what you'd like. This'll prevent you chewin' doon on marathons or bountys in your pits of despair.(which will happen).

Al the best with it.

Agree ish with the cheat things. Normally when we get back from our weekly family pub night, a kebab was picked up on route.

Now we just made home made kebabs with chicken so they are quite healthy, but still canny tasty.

Problem is when you are on your arse all day like me, the diet has to be preety much stuck too.

My mate who is a sparky can put loads of shit away but just burns it all off at work.

The good thing with weight watchers is that the fact someone is going to weigh you once a week to see if you've been cheating, helps when considering temptations. You can also get to ww or slimming world for 24 weeks foc just by popping to your gp and getting a card from them. Saves about £100 plus.

To be fair my metabolism will be a lot better than yours because I'm a lot younger and the older you are the more it slows down. However, I just can't get my head round people paying Weightwatchers or some other weight loss program to get them on track. Losing weight is as easy as putting it on by way of a tiny bit of intelligence. Exercise every day, don't eat more than 2,000 calories and you will lose weight without throwing money down the toilet. Going to the gym actually makes you happy as well and I bet membership is cheaper than there option, so IF YOU ARE suffering from depression it releases endorphins in to your brain which make you feel happier. I will never understand people giving weightwatchers money. The thing about the gym as well, if I burn 800 calories in the gym it means if I want to have fat bastard food, or go out and get pissed I don't put any weight on, as long as I'm regular.

I think weight watchers is mainly a motivational thing Stevie, plus it's educational for some people who genuinely are a bit ignorant about the calorific content of foods. Trouble is, are you going to do it forever? Because from the people I have known who have done it, they pile it back on the moment they stop doing it.

Agree about the gym but there's motivational issues there too. I can't stand the place. Much better to do something you enjoy, this year I'm trying rock climbing on top of hill walking and maybe I'll give running a try when the Spring comes. Also swimming.

Very true as well.

Whatever works for people.

Some people can't stand the gym, but if they like team sports then it can be great. If WW works/motivates Ct, then good on him.

Whenever I see a fat bird in the gym looking a bit uncomfortable, I think to myself 'at least she's in the right place'.

My missus iis trying to trim up for the wedding, she's between a size 6/8 dress size and there's barely a pick on her, I tell her if she wants toning up to get out walking/cycling or do some spin-classes. Instead she's just skipping meals/taking vitamins/suppliments/refusing to exercise and then stuffing her face with sweets/chocolates in the evening!

If I had a similar metabolism I might do the same though...

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
The Northern couple, Live in Jarrow Town centre but shown leaving my favourite chinese in Boldon :o

The Rising Sun, eh? You got a season ticket for the place? :icon_lol:

Good luck. People hammer weight watchers but I suppose it's an assistance and when you do want to 'cheat' you'll feel guilty about so have WW's to help.

Some'll disagree, but you should still have a 'cheat' day every week n a half/ 2 weeks where you eat what you'd like. This'll prevent you chewin' doon on marathons or bountys in your pits of despair.(which will happen).

Al the best with it.

Agree ish with the cheat things. Normally when we get back from our weekly family pub night, a kebab was picked up on route.

Now we just made home made kebabs with chicken so they are quite healthy, but still canny tasty.

Problem is when you are on your arse all day like me, the diet has to be preety much stuck too.

My mate who is a sparky can put loads of shit away but just burns it all off at work.

The good thing with weight watchers is that the fact someone is going to weigh you once a week to see if you've been cheating, helps when considering temptations. You can also get to ww or slimming world for 24 weeks foc just by popping to your gp and getting a card from them. Saves about £100 plus.

To be fair my metabolism will be a lot better than yours because I'm a lot younger and the older you are the more it slows down. However, I just can't get my head round people paying Weightwatchers or some other weight loss program to get them on track. Losing weight is as easy as putting it on by way of a tiny bit of intelligence. Exercise every day, don't eat more than 2,000 calories and you will lose weight without throwing money down the toilet. Going to the gym actually makes you happy as well and I bet membership is cheaper than there option, so IF YOU ARE suffering from depression it releases endorphins in to your brain which make you feel happier. I will never understand people giving weightwatchers money. The thing about the gym as well, if I burn 800 calories in the gym it means if I want to have fat bastard food, or go out and get pissed I don't put any weight on, as long as I'm regular.

:lol: Very Good.

Kicking mid 30's though so you are getting to that age where all these curries will start to mount up. Your also single as well which gives you a lot of freedom for extra activities such as five a side and the gym.

The bottom line is a healthy diet and its pretty much that simple. Weight watchers is like the diet equivalent of patches for packing in the fags. The weekly weigh gives you that bit of extra motivation to stick to a healthier diet.

(I would also refer you to the bit of my post explaining weight watchers being free for the first 24 weeks).

You should give it a go. You might even find it a good place to make new friends and chat up women ;)

:o Why are you so obsessed with me and what's very good? Seriously I hope I haven't psychologically damaged you, I think I have though, I'm sorry if I have.

I can see you need to do this weight watchers thing, your profile picture in that 1999 Newcastle top your waist is like Barry Fry's, why have you blocked out your face as well ;) As if your belly isn't a big enough disgrace why block out your face too, it cant be that bad? :icon_lol:

However it is wasting money, if you had more energy and were happier in yourself you'[d just go to the gym although people are thinner at the gym. I think that's part of what puts people off who are obese, because theer are so many fit people there.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

You have to have a bit of what you fancy now and again as well like, otherwise what's the point?

Definitely, you can do what you want as long as you put the effort in.

The Northern couple, Live in Jarrow Town centre but shown leaving my favourite chinese in Boldon :icon_lol:

Al the best with it.

Kicking mid 30's though so you are getting to that age where all these curries will start to mount up. Your also single as well which gives you a lot of freedom for extra activities such as five a side and the gym.

The bottom line is a healthy diet and its pretty much that simple. Weight watchers is like the diet equivalent of patches for packing in the fags. The weekly weigh gives you that bit of extra motivation to stick to a healthier diet.

(I would also refer you to the bit of my post explaining weight watchers being free for the first 24 weeks).

You should give it a go. You might even find it a good place to make new friends and chat up women ;)

:o Why are you so obsessed with me and what's very good? Seriously I hope I haven't psychologically damaged you, I think I have though, I'm sorry if I have.

I can see you need to do this weight watchers thing, your profile picture in that 1999 Newcastle top your waist is like Barry Fry's, why have you blocked out your face as well ;) As if your belly isn't a big enough disgrace why block out your face too, it cant be that bad? :icon_lol:

However it is wasting money, if you had more energy and were happier in yourself you'[d just go to the gym although people are thinner at the gym. I think that's part of what puts people off who are obese, because theer are so many fit people there.

Oh dear, your oggling my waistline and im obsessed :o

The very good comment was a compliment for your humerous post which made me chuckle. If you could stick to that sort of thing and lose the anger you would be a much happier chappy.

btw I love your obsession with myself and other posters that YOU have done something to us :D

And for the last time, cos you've missed it agan.....

ITS FREE

;)

Edited by Christmas Tree

You have to have a bit of what you fancy now and again as well like, otherwise what's the point?

When did you become a self help guru, you nineties throw-back?

This is not the Stevie I knew and loved.

The Northern couple, Live in Jarrow Town centre but shown leaving my favourite chinese in Boldon :o

Al the best with it.

It's all starting to make sense now why you gan? :o

Last three visitors to CT's profile in the past 4 minutes have been me, Alex and Barney :lol: Right nosey bastards ;)

Does he have pics in there? I didnt know you could store pic in your profile except as your avatar :o

The Northern couple, Live in Jarrow Town centre but shown leaving my favourite chinese in Boldon :icon_lol:

Al the best with it.

The very good comment was a compliment for your humerous post which made me chuchkle. If you could stick to that sort of thing and lose the anger you would be a much happier chappy.

btw I love your obsession with myself and other posters that YOU have done something to us :D

ITS FREE

;)

Ah well if it's free. I can see the merits if it's free and you're some fat little old cunt, fair enough there's no harm. Surely you have to pay for it eventually though?

I'm glad I'm not fat. I've always had a decent appetite for physical activity because I was very active when I was young, just playing around with mates and fun stuff. I find it hard to understand people who could let their bodies swell to such gigantic proportions. There's a few obese girls at work. I treat everyone equal, but sometimes you just want to get on with your day and there's this great thundering behemoth crashing through a corridor, heaving and grimacing with the effort of squeezing through this gap (several average-sized people could fit through it comfortably), and it just makes for sorry viewing.

I find a good antidote to laziness is to read of some great-athlete's life; when I read about some of the great boxers like Roberto Duran and Alexis Arguello, their rise from difficult circumstances through sheer will and physical application makes me feel like a disgrace: a lazy, workshy, whinging tit. I also recently read George Orwell's first book, which covered his time working 17 hour days, 7 days a week in Parisian restaurants in the 1930s. I will never complain about working conditions again. So, a good message to fat people: stop being lazy.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

Here man I was nearly under 14st 7 weeks ago. Was like Mr Motivator without the geps and black skin.

Al the best with it.

With a wife and four kids Ive got more than enough on my plate, but getting Stevie fixed up and shagged would help him a lot imo.

I can see the merits if it's free and you're some fat little old cunt

:lol: My dad gans to WW and he's lost about 3 and a half stone. What I think he needed though was some motivation and some determination to stick with it but fair play to him, he's done it really well and he says they've helped him a fair bit. Whenever you read through the little magazines that they give him, it's just one big advert for their food which is all microwave meals and a load of shit basically.

Al the best with it.

With a wife and four kids Ive got more than enough on my plate, but getting Stevie fixed up and shagged would help him a lot imo.

Story of your life I would imagine.

The Northern couple, Live in Jarrow Town centre but shown leaving my favourite chinese in Boldon ;)

The Rising Sun, eh? You got a season ticket for the place? :o

Al the best with it.

You should give it a go. You might even find it a good place to make new friends and chat up women :icon_lol:

It's all starting to make sense now why you gan? ;)

Oh dear :o More obsession with me, I am fixed up in a stress free relationship with someone young enough to be your daughter, and this week financially something could happen which would put me in another league financially, so I'm as happy as a pig in shit my friend despite being ill, still though it's interesting that you like discussing your own and other people who you don't knows private life, says to me you don't have many actual friends to discuss it with? Maybe it's your situation that makes you come across as a bitter old cunt? Good luck with your weight loss though. You need to get down to about 12st for your height I'd imagine.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

The Northern couple, Live in Jarrow Town centre but shown leaving my favourite chinese in Boldon ;)

Al the best with it.

You should give it a go. You might even find it a good place to make new friends and chat up women :D

The very good comment was a compliment for your humerous post which made me chuchkle. If you could stick to that sort of thing and lose the anger you would be a much happier chappy.

btw I love your obsession with myself and other posters that YOU have done something to us :icon_lol:

ITS FREE

;)

Ah well if it's free. I can see the merits if it's free and you're some fat little old cunt, fair enough there's no harm. Surely you have to pay for it eventually though?

You just dont listen :D

Its a motivational tool as virtually every other poster has told you. Like patches.

Love a bloke in his mid 30's calling someone in their mid 40's old. :icon_lol:

Al the best with it.

Story of your life I would imagine.

Bastard! Was on the tip of the tongue.

Here man I was nearly under 14st 7 weeks ago. Was like Mr Motivator without the geps and black skin.

youre 6'2", nowt wrong with being 14st. you'll look like a streak if you end up at 12.

Like one of those skinny acne ridden chavs you see on Jeremy Kyle with a whale of a missus and a kid who isn't his.

Who is this FCB? He's no f*cking Stevie thats for sure.

Edited by DesperateDannyB

Always stuck by this and still had the occasional takeaway etc while I've been cutting down but I made the mistake of mentioning it to someone at work who's decided to start dieting and going to Slimming World. 2 days into her diet and she's eating a Mars Bar. I point it out (jokingly) and she retorts "WELL YOU SAID YOU HAD TO TREAT YOURSELF AS WELL" I didn't mean 2 fucking days in when you've not done any exercise or owt. :lol:

youre 6'2", nowt wrong with being 14st. you'll look like a streak if you end up at 12.

Like one of those skinny acne ridden chavs you see on Jeremy Kyle with a whale of a missus and a kid who isn't his.

Who is this FCB? He's no f*cking Stevie thats for sure.

More respectful of posters these days Danny, unless they're mugs. No point in arguing all the time.