How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

Currently sitting in pizza hut enjoying a cup of tea while five members of the family took into the lunchtime all you can eat menu.

Feeling, smug, superior and jealous as fuck.

I take it it's weigh in day?

I've eaten absolute shite this weekend - pizza on Friday (shared an XXL one from Papa Johns) and a curry take out last night. One good thing about the latter - it wrecks my apptetitie the next day as I nearly always get an upset stomach.

Currently sitting in pizza hut enjoying a cup of tea while five members of the family took into the lunchtime all you can eat menu.

I've eaten absolute shite this weekend - pizza on Friday (shared an XXL one from Papa Johns) and a curry take out last night. One good thing about the latter - it wrecks my apptetitie the next day as I nearly always get an upset stomach.

Must be a hell of a curry if you are prepared to have an upset stomach every time.

Must be a hell of a curry if you are prepared to have an upset stomach every time.

Hardly ever have them nowadays because of this. I guess the King Fisher didn't help either mind. I always feel wierd the next day after a Chinese too whicu I unfortunately love.

Renton, were you jogging through North Shields in a pair of cycling shorts earlier?

The silence is deafening.

Wasn't me. I don't do running or jogging. I go to a climbing wall once or twice a week, play badminton occasionally, go hill walking when I can, and do feather dusting. No point in doing an exercise you don't enjoy and anyway I don't have the time at the moment.

The cycling shorts sounds about right, mind. You weren't running for the bus to the cycling wall earlier were you?

Cycling wall :rolleyes:

Sounds like hell of an exercise ;)

Unfortunately missed weigh in last night due to Daughters birthday meal out, but feel confident the previous weeks loss would have stayed off and possibly even another pound.

Ate some fruit before the meal to quell the hunger followed by a garlic mushroom starter and salmon fillet and vegetable main. Avoided all but a fork full of birthday cake and downed a few Kaliber alcohol free bottles.

Not really missing the crappy food too much so feeling good about the healthy eating.

Need to attack the exercising, but it's just so boring.

Unfortunately missed weigh in last night due to Daughters birthday meal out, but feel confident the previous weeks loss would have stayed off and possibly even another pound.

Ate some fruit before the meal to quell the hunger followed by a garlic mushroom starter and salmon fillet and vegetable main. Avoided all but a fork full of birthday cake and downed a few Kaliber alcohol free bottles.

Not really missing the crappy food too much so feeling good about the healthy eating.

Google translate - " Bottled it"

:rolleyes:

Google translate - 'I'm a lazy bastard.' :rolleyes:

Google translate - " Bottled it"

:rolleyes:

Twat ;) Seriously I didn't organise it and they picked 6.00 pm for happy hour, exactly the same time as weigh in. Was going to attend another nearby meeting today just for the weigh in, but bottled it.

Took enough to go the one I'm at without facing a new crowd of obese women thinking, "what's he doing here, he's too fit to lose weight".

"Not really missing the crappy food" :rolleyes:

Cos you're still eating it!

Tucking into a John West Tuna light lunch as we speak.

"Tuna, peepers, rice, sweetcorn, kidney beans with Mild tomato salsa". ;)

Less than 200 cals and only 3g of fat and a free fork.

Tucking into a John West Tuna light lunch as we speak.

"Tuna, peepers, rice, sweetcorn, kidney beans with Mild tomato salsa". ;)

Less than 200 cals and only 3g of fat and a free fork.

Ideal for tomorrow's curry 'n' cake pigout ;)

Tbf it was coming up to 11 hours since the last pack of bacon.

Wholemeal bread though ;)

I've started using the assisted chin up machine. Fuck me, that thing ruins you. :( I was in bits for a good 5 days after my first go on it.

I'm blaming my shit performance on being tall/long limbed.