How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

Get the fuck In :icon_lol: :icon_lol: Seven pounds off, thats right 7

Only hit the treadmill once this week and the food Ive being eaten has being very enjoyable and not left me hungry.

Of course, I couldnt have done it on my own B) so a few words for the little people that made it all possible.

Gemmil, for his own gym boastings that spurred me on during the dark days.

The weight watchers naysayers for giving me even more motivation.

An Alex for his fantastical tomato sauce recipe that has become a main stay of my weekly meals.

I thank you all. :lol:

Cheers CT, but I'm not sure I can take the credit for the recipe for a basic tomato-based pasta sauce :lol:

Hey, you posted it so you get the credit. :D

I was even passing it on to friends at the pub last night who are trying it tonight.

About time you some more posted like........Just saying :lol:

What century are you lot living in? :lol:

CT, as long as we get a Weight Watchers slimmer of the year photo posted up here of you holding your size 46" elasticated jeans with a triumphalist smile on your face, you can diet however you fucking want. Hat optional.

Excellent :lol: :lol: :lol:

Holding up a photo too :lol: "That was me Christmas Tree, now look at me..."

How long did it take you to lose 7lbs, a month or a week?

A week, but Im guessing water retention played a part as well.

Dangerous amount to lose so quickly that mate 7lbs good that you've done it but divvint kill yasel.

Honestly Stevie, I ate better last week than I have for many a year. Ate at breakfast, luch and tea-time, snacks in between and even a few late night suppers.

Going to be knackered this week as our lass made a meal out of Nigella Lawsons cook book that was full of all sorts of indulgences. Then Ive got the big match day out on Saturday!!!!!!!!

Lots of dilemmas :D

CT, I know I get the piss taken for my love of Jamie, but get his Ministry of Food book. It's full of dead easy versions of classic stuff like lasagne, curries, chili, and some really nice chicken breast dishes that take 5 minutes to prepare. Loads of easy pasta stuff too.

I'll scan some recipes for you if you want to try before you buy.

CT, I know I get the piss taken for my love of Jamie, but get his Ministry of Food book. It's full of dead easy versions of classic stuff like lasagne, curries, chili, and some really nice chicken breast dishes that take 5 minutes to prepare. Loads of easy pasta stuff too.

Be nice to see a recipe first like just to see how healthy it actually is. Thanks.

Se I can make a really delicious and healthy chinese curry using Mayflower powder which is the nearest thing to a real chinese take away curry I've ever tasted. Sometimes I even splash out and put some chicken in.

Looking to find something similar for Indian as well. Thinking a nice Rogan Josh should be canny as its very tomato based.

I also agree that if they can be knocked up in no time, it totally does away with the temptation of a phone in.

Be nice to see a recipe first like just to see how healthy it actually is. Thanks.

Se I can make a really delicious and healthy chinese curry using Mayflower powder which is the nearest thing to a real chinese take away curry I've ever tasted. Sometimes I even splash out and put some chicken in.

Looking to find something similar for Indian as well. Thinking a nice Rogan Josh should be canny as its very tomato based.

I also agree that if they can be knocked up in no time, it totally does away with the temptation of a phone in.

I'm out tonight, but I'll get some stuff scanned for you tomorrow and pm it across. Theres a rogan josh in the 30 minute book so will include that one.

I'm out tonight, but I'll get some stuff scanned for you tomorrow and pm it across. Theres a rogan josh in the 30 minute book so will include that one.

Good man :lol:

Get the fuck In :icon_lol:B) Seven pounds off, thats right 7

Only hit the treadmill once this week and the food Ive being eaten has being very enjoyable and not left me hungry.

Of course, I couldnt have done it on my own B) so a few words for the little people that made it all possible.

Gemmil, for his own gym boastings that spurred me on during the dark days.

The weight watchers naysayers for giving me even more motivation.

An Alex for his fantastical tomato sauce recipe that has become a main stay of my weekly meals.

I thank you all. :lol:

Cheers CT, but I'm not sure I can take the credit for the recipe for a basic tomato-based pasta sauce :lol:

Hey, you posted it so you get the credit. :icon_lol:

I was even passing it on to friends at the pub last night who are trying it tonight.

About time you some more posted like........Just saying :D

What century are you lot living in? :lol:

:lol:

The man in the magic box has more recipes!

Lost another pound. It seems slow going at the moment but I have been on for 6 months so not too concerned. 38lbs lost in total, aiming for around another 10lbs but more concerned about fitness now.

Officially not allowed to go to the Gym or exercise beyond walking until after my hernia is sorted. Fucking typical; I start into a decent routine and I'm fucked by something out of my control.

Officially not allowed to go to the Gym or exercise beyond walking until after my hernia is sorted. Fucking typical; I start into a decent routine and I'm fucked by something out of my control.

that's a blow mate but don't let it get you down too much. i had a similar experience a few years back after i broke my shoulder - the temptaion is to turn to comfort food but just try not to stick to a sensible diet as much as possible and you'll be back excercising again before you know it.

Edited by Dr Gloom

that's a blow mate but don't let it get you down too much. i had a similar experience a few years back afte ri broke my shoulder the temptaion is to turn to comfort food but just try not to stick to a sensible diet as much as possible and you'll be back excercising again before you know it.

so... this was a bad idea then? imageysz.jpg

that's a blow mate but don't let it get you down too much. i had a similar experience a few years back afte ri broke my shoulder the temptaion is to turn to comfort food but just try not to stick to a sensible diet as much as possible and you'll be back excercising again before you know it.

that's fine, probably counts towards one of your 5 a day

What personal details? That's the number of his GP isn't it.

Only been to the gym once this week, too busy and too tired from the thing I do for work and the thing I do in my spare time. Will also be doing the thing I do in my spare time all weekend down in fucking Walsall (6.00 start on a fucking Saturday) as well then working long days doing the job I do on Monday and Tuesday so it's only gonna get worse.

A few concerns with that pic Fish;

1] The sunglasses....did you pay real money for them?

2] Judging by the size of the mug and fork, that is a sliver of cake as opposed to a slice. One bite and its over, fork is surplus to requirements

3]As evidenced by the ironing board, there was a woman present when this was taken- and yet still your jizz stained sheets are strewn on the floor. have you no shame ,man?

:lol:

A few concerns with that pic Fish;

1] The sunglasses....did you pay real money for them?

2] Judging by the size of the mug and fork, that is a sliver of cake as opposed to a slice. One bite and its over, fork is surplus to requirements

3]As evidenced by the ironing board, there was a woman present when this was taken- and yet still your jizz stained sheets are strewn on the floor. have you no shame ,man?

:(

1] They're proof I can make anything look good. :(

2] Huge mug, small fork, decent sized slice

3] Shame? Hells no. Bitch gotta learn her place. :o