How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

Big Dilemmas for tomorrow.

Had another good week eating very well, however tomorrow the wife is taking me to the match for Valentinies and is planning a nice drinky day with a pre match stowell street on the agenda as well.

Have been putting it to the back of mind all week, however its nearly here.

Its a question of which will I hate myself more for on Sunday morning. All those extra calories or a missed great day on the drink at the match.

Ideally I should focus on 2 or 3 pints and something healthy at the chinese. Cant quite think what would be healthy though.

Forgive me father, for I have sinned..... :(

Alpen for breakfast :halo:

3 Pints of Kronnenburg in the Strawberry :(

2 pre-match Coronas in the Platinum and a cheeseburger and chips chaser :lol:

Half Time Corona and a cheeseburger chaser (no chips) :lol:

Full Time Post match Corona x 2 :icon_lol:

Evening portion of house special fried rice whilst watching in biggest loser :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Portion of Extra special chocolate cake with double cream :suicide:

Anyone seen a wagon?

Decent return to the gym today, promptly offset by having friends over for drinks and takeaway. Tried to be as healthy as possible under the circumstances by having something that was mainly beef, chillies and beansprouts with minimal noodles and no gloopy, salty sauce (:(), plus a few glasses of red wine rather than all-night beerage, but I still feel like a lump. And on that happy note I'm going to bed. :lol:

Gemmill, I'm about halfway through that diet/nutrition PDF and laughing far more than I expected to. "Wolverine juggling" indeed. :lol:

Feel like a right fatty today. Went to the gym on Friday night but ususally go either Saturday or Sunday and not doing either. Walking round the metro centre is the best exercise I'll get today. Plus I had a 3 course meal last night and a fair bit of alcohol on Friday night. Start again Monday, etc.

Im off for a family lunch before we go to the hospital. Its a nice place we're going but they only do a Carvery on Sundays, and I'm not so keen on that. Shame as I was going to have liver and onions :(

Im off for a family lunch before we go to the hospital. Its a nice place we're going but they only do a Carvery on Sundays, and I'm not so keen on that. Shame as I was going to have liver and onions :(

Liver and onions? You filthy bastard! Dog food.

Guest LeazesLad

I feel proper fat at the minute, I've been much, much heavier than this in the past, but I'm nearly getting a double chin. Gonna go on a Siberian Rocky style training regime but in the toon.

Had another good week eating very well, however tomorrow the wife is taking me to the match for Valentinies and is planning a nice drinky day with a pre match stowell street on the agenda as well.

Its a question of which will I hate myself more for on Sunday morning. All those extra calories or a missed great day on the drink at the match.

Ideally I should focus on 2 or 3 pints and something healthy at the chinese. Cant quite think what would be healthy though.

Forgive me father, for I have sinned..... :suicide:

Alpen for breakfast :halo:

Evening portion of house special fried rice whilst watching in biggest loser :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Anyone seen a wagon?

Cheeseburger before kick-off and at half-time?? That's just greed :(

Forgive me father, for I have sinned..... :(

Alpen for breakfast :(

Anyone seen a wagon?

Cheeseburger before kick-off and at half-time?? That's just greed :suicide:

:halo: I thought that. Just utter fucking piggish behaviour. Probably expended a lot of energy commentating on everything that happened to make sure everyone knew who the expert was though tbf. :suicide:

I feel proper fat at the minute, I've been much, much heavier than this in the past, but I'm nearly getting a double chin. Gonna go on a Siberian Rocky style training regime but in the toon.

Feel fitter than I have in years. Still gym 5 times a week. Get back in the game, Stallion!

CT, I'm not being harsh but if you, in one day, spectacularly took your diet off the rails with 2 cheeseburgers, copious pints of lager and a Chinese, it's probably not going to last much longer.

Nope, fully back on track today. As Alex reminded me, it's more a lifestyle change than a diet so there will be days when healthy food takes a back seat. Enjoying the healthy cooking too much tbf.

Those baked onion Bhajis were to die for.

And Gemmil, it's a good job I'm not Paully!!

I have managed to go from 73.5kg (162 pounds) to 69.5kg (152 pounds) in two weeks.

Been going to the gym nearly everyday, 45+ mins on the treadmill and also been watching what I eat.

Gonna try and stay on track for another month or so, see if I can get down to 63-64kg and keep it there.

Edited by bawan

:( That's not what I was getting at though.

If you're looking for a decent breakfast to start the day with you can't go wrong with a bit of porridge, or perhaps even scrambled eggs.

If you're looking for a decent breakfast to start the day with you can't go wrong with a bit of porridge, or perhaps even scrambled eggs.

Yup.

I mostly start the day with oats or muesli with no sugar and a tablespoon of flaxseed.

Then eggs and wholemeal toast at the weekend

Just to further piss on your chips. Alpen isn't even healthy as it's packed with sugar.

It's all about extremes. A bowl of Alpen is much better than a sausage Burris or mcdonalds bacon and egg muffin.

Getting punched in the face is better than getting kicked in the cock.

Yup.

I mostly start the day with oats or muesli with no sugar and a tablespoon of flaxseed.

You can get Alpen with low sugar.

This thread is as gay as it gets. If you can't enjoy a drinks binge or a proper fry up once in a while, seriously, what's the point in living?

Yup.

You can get Alpen with low sugar.

This thread is as gay as it gets. If you can't enjoy a drinks binge or a proper fry up once in a while, seriously, what's the point in living?

You can take that philosophy to extremes however, like tipping up for a pint at Tilley's with dengue fever for instance.