How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

Big Dilemmas for tomorrow.

Had another good week eating very well, however tomorrow the wife is taking me to the match for Valentinies and is planning a nice drinky day with a pre match stowell street on the agenda as well.

Have been putting it to the back of mind all week, however its nearly here.

Its a question of which will I hate myself more for on Sunday morning. All those extra calories or a missed great day on the drink at the match.

Ideally I should focus on 2 or 3 pints and something healthy at the chinese. Cant quite think what would be healthy though.

The odd indulgence is fine, CT. It might fuck up this week's weigh-in but that shouldn't be your overall focus anyway, especially as you keep saying this is a lifestyle change not a short-term fix.

Man the fuck up tbh CT.

Get lashed, eat like a pig, and on Sunday, watch all the naughty calories/lard disappear down the bog.

Enjoy it man.

Btw, St.James is the big girdery thing near the Metro station :o

Man the fuck up tbh CT.

Get lashed, eat like a pig, and on Sunday, watch all the naughty calories/lard disappear down the bog.

Enjoy it man.

Btw, St.James is the big girdery thing near the Metro station :o

Is the correct answer :(

and

Cheeky Bastard

Had another good week eating very well, however tomorrow the wife is taking me to the match for Valentinies and is planning a nice drinky day with a pre match stowell street on the agenda as well.

Its a question of which will I hate myself more for on Sunday morning. All those extra calories or a missed great day on the drink at the match.

Ideally I should focus on 2 or 3 pints and something healthy at the chinese. Cant quite think what would be healthy though.

Stay off the drink and eat shite instead. You will save money, wake up with a clear head and won't be any fatter for it

Stay off the drink and eat shite instead. You will save money, wake up with a clear head and won't be any fatter for it

WWKDD

LooseWomen460.jpg

Piled it on the last couple of weeks. :o

Gym tomorrow and a toxin-free week ahead, methinks.

pint and posanda on Friday to celebrate?

Might see you on Sunday yet, will be off the sauce though.

LooseWomen460.jpg

:o