How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

My point fatso is that Jills achievement is fantastic. While I'm sure he didn't mean it, HMHM's comment belittles her achievement IMO.

I don't get how you think those comments belittled Jill, intentional or not. (Obviously not in this case).

She mentioned what she did to lose her weight and then at the end said she kinda felt smug when she saw people moaning about not losing weight whilst stuffing chocolate cakes in their faces. So I basically said it wasn't hard to work out how to do it which is the point she made. I certainly didn't belittle her.

Since I've been out of work I've put a few pounds on, I haven't changed my excercise, have probably let my hair down a little bit more during the week but the main factor is not spending 12 hours on the go like I did in my last job. I probably didn't realise just how much this would've helped when I was losing the weight. I should be starting my new job next week so I'm sure that'll help get me back to where I was at. I'd got down to about 11 stone 1-3 pounds. Now I'm 11 stone 4-7. I'm 5"9.

Anyway, well done For losing 4 pounds, CT! (Wacky's glue bag tits jibe was a bit strong, funny, but a bit strong!) :D

Good look with the new job.

My point fatso is that Jills achievement is fantastic. While I'm sure he didn't mean it, HMHM's comment belittles her achievement IMO.

I don't get how you think those comments belittled Jill, intentional or not. (Obviously not in this case).

Not at all, I completely agree with you. It's really very straightforward.

Not at all, I completely agree with you. It's really very straightforward.

Jill, stop fucking belittling Jill :lol:

Seriously, and I dont care what anyone says :huff: getting over any addiction be it eating, drinking, smoking etc is a very big achievement.

CT thinks losing a bit of weight is the equivalent of him manfully battling AIDS.

Eat less, move more.

"But it's soooooo hard! You don't understand what it's like!"

Its like you going cold turkey on Netflix for a month Mike :lol:

Edited by Christmas Tree

Jill, stop fucking belittling Jill :lol:

Seriously, and I dont care what anyone says :huff: getting over any addiction be it eating, drinking, smoking etc is a very big achievement.

"Hello, My name's CT and I'm a lardaholic"

When you read the thoughts of people like CT you can understand why a country would legalise guns, he'd have been shot to pieces by now in the US.

Aye they don't take kindly to fat bastards in the US.

I think you're all being a bit harsh on CT, mind.

I have it on good authority that he suffers from Anorexia Amnesia*, but doesn't like to broadcast it.

*Anorexia Amnesia. = In Layman's terms, CT binges on food but by a cruel twist of fate, forgets to throw up in the toilet afterwards.

I think you're all being a bit harsh on CT, mind.

I have it on good authority that he suffers from Anorexia Amnesia*, but doesn't like to broadcast it.

*Anorexia Amnesia. = In Layman's terms, CT binges on food but by a cruel twist of fate, forgets to throw up in the toilet afterwards.

That'd be *Bulimia Amnesia, Shirley?