How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

• 3 weeks later...

been larding and boozing iit up the last couple of weekends and bodyfat is up to almost 14 per cent so hit the gym like a savage this week. kettlebells monday, circuits tuesday, boxing today with an abs superset at the end.

still aiming for the promised land of 10 per cent body fat by summer. i'm not optimistic i'll get there. 11-12 per cent will do though.

11-12 is what most girls would prefer I think, thats abs showing. Not bad mate. Im at around 11% myself, would like 9-10 but thats too much effort, cant be arsed.

gay alert

6tf1C.jpg

Edited by Lake Bells tits

11-12 is what most girls would prefer I think, thats abs showing. Not bad mate. Im at around 11% myself, would like 9-10 but thats too much effort, cant be arsed.

gay alert

6tf1C.jpg

you're looking 9 or 10 per cent to me from that pic. you clearly putting the hours in down the gym. how clean do you have to eat to maintain? that's my problem. struggle big time to maintain below 12%. i guess i love my booze and guilty pleasure food a bit too much

I hit the gym 3 times a week on average, weekends off. Doing a 5x5 strongman routine, so you dont really get big doing it, you get quite strong though.

Dietwise load carbs after workout, otherwise mostly protein and fats. I load with potatoes mostly, bread bloat me.

So I'm like 13% body fat which is like, soooo gross, there's no way I can even show my face on the beach this summer it's just yucky, so I'm on a low carb high protein diet, hitting the gym HARD and having 3 colonics a week so my boyfriends cock can slip easily up my arse.

You actually sound worse than women.

The lean look will be out of fashion soon enough. Why live off chicken and lentils to weigh 10 clem and have the presence of a little boy when you can eat real food, pack some beef on and look like a healthy bloke at 14/15 stone. Rugby League players know the crack. Every one of them is a fucking unit!

it's no different to talking about weight loss, which is what most people in this thread are banging on about. body fat is just a more accurate way of measuring increase in fitness and fat loss.

the whole thread is gay tbh. but then most men today would be accused of being gay by their counterparts from a decade ago. lbt just took it to new levels of gayness by posting the torso of the week snap.

but i bet the majority on here use face cream, moisturiser or trim body hair, even if they're too scared to admit it.

The lean look will be out of fashion soon enough. Why live off chicken and lentils to weigh 10 clem and have the presence of a little boy when you can eat real food, pack some beef on and look like a healthy bloke at 14/15 stone. Rugby League players know the crack. Every one of them is a fucking unit!

most of them are lean these days too. you don't get too many fatties playing the game like you used to. they're just loaded with muscle too.