How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

Gloomy fucker :lol:

i'm only offering advice because i've been there. for years i lost weight but still couldn't lose the love handles. then i did some research realised my approach - my obession with weight loss rather than fat loss was where i was going wrong.

you don't need to do the research because it's been offered on a plate on this thread. seriously, do yourself a favour and get your BF measured.

i'm only offering advice because i've been there. for years i lost weight but still couldn't lose the love handles. then i did some research realised my approach - my obession with weight loss rather than fat loss was where i was going wrong.

you don't need to do the research because it's been offered on a plate on this thread. seriously, do yourself a favour and get your BF measured.

As Ive said to you before though, you are at a total different end of the scale to me.

Im quite happy to shed the two of three stone (which by the way is being done very sensibly and not by a crash diet) while increasing my level of fitness (which I have been doing in tandem with eating healthily).

Regardless of whatever else you say, this has to be a better option than remaining fat and doing no exercise.

I can never see myself doing kettle bell circuits or the like because I dont like exercise enough to be wanting to be as heavily involved in it as some of you are.

As long as I can stay slim and keep up a level of exercise that I am happy with then that is all Im after.

As for putting weight back on I really cant see that happening because I am now making healthy meals from scratch and cutting out lots of shit that I used to eat before. Of course I will still have the odd naughty once in a while but it will remain once in a while and not 2 or 3 times a week.

Down to 2 shits today, and they were quite brief. I think the switch period with eating earlier resulted in an avalanche of poos yesterday. Let's hope it'll stick this way, I'm not eating anything past 9pm now.

I wonder if you're a bit dehydrated as a result of your lifestyle? Roughage + plenty of hydration should equal softer stools and easier motions. Curious that things briefly changed for the better in Paris, what was different?

I ate a lot less, I was on less than 2.5k calories/day in Paris easy. There was a free breakfast at my place consisting of:

un croissant

un bowl of cereal

un piece of bread

un piece of toast

une drink of orange

Then I'd just have a baguette or two as I was exploring Paris by foot. Was unable to cook in the kitchen provided, it was shite. Microwaved some potatoes/veg and had tinned fish with it, that was the best I could manage. Had a nice pizza with a chick from New York, but that was thin base, not very filling.

I've started drinking more water/juice recently for better hydration, today I've only had one shit so far and it was fine. I think eating huge meals at midnight was very bad for my digestion.

I thought he's married?

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

Struggling to lose the last few percent to get the abs showing (sitting around the 11-12% mark) so I've been adding in cardio (mainly rowing as far as I can for 7 minutes and some bodyweight circuits/barbell complex's) and I've noticed I get a pain in my chest and sometimes wheezy sounding breathing after it, this could be down to my lower aerobic fitness level (I've always been a sprinter + weightlifter so mainly favored anaerobic activity) so I could just be needing fitness but I've read online that the symptoms are a nod to the possibility of exercise induced Asthma.

I know odd place to ask (out of country at the moment so can't get to doctor for another 2 month) but does anyone else get chest pain/wheezyness post cardio. If it is this type of Asthma it would have come on recently as I've always been active, I was a sprinter all through school, former Marine reservist etc.

Struggling to lose the last few percent to get the abs showing (sitting around the 11-12% mark) so I've been adding in cardio (mainly rowing as far as I can for 7 minutes and some bodyweight circuits/barbell complex's) and I've noticed I get a pain in my chest and sometimes wheezy sounding breathing after it, this could be down to my lower aerobic fitness level (I've always been a sprinter + weightlifter so mainly favored anaerobic activity) so I could just be needing fitness but I've read online that the symptoms are a nod to the possibility of exercise induced Asthma.

I know odd place to ask (out of country at the moment so can't get to doctor for another 2 month) but does anyone else get chest pain/wheezyness post cardio. If it is this type of Asthma it would have come on recently as I've always been active, I was a sprinter all through school, former Marine reservist etc.

11 per cent is a nice body fat to be at. not easy to maintain at all, cardio or no cardio. i'm not strict enough to get down to ten per cent for more than a month or two in a year.

really not sure about the chest pain and wheezing. i'd consult your gp.

Aye I've been on a strict diet for about 3 month now which has been working (albeit slowly as my bodyfat wasn't too high), I'm going to go to my GP once I'm home just wondering if anyone had similar.

Aye I've been on a strict diet for about 3 month now which has been working (albeit slowly as my bodyfat wasn't too high), I'm going to go to my GP once I'm home just wondering if anyone had similar.

you can get chest pain for such a variety of reasons that you'd need an examination from your gp to set your mind at rest. The most likely explanation if you're fairly young and fit is that you've got a low grade infection

you can get chest pain for such a variety of reasons that you'd need an examination from your gp to set your mind at rest. The most likely explanation if you're fairly young and fit is that you've got a low grade infection

Cheers Kitman, I'll get it checked if it's persisting by the time I go home. Seems to only be occurring in air conditioned places.

You might need a pacemaker. They're all the rage these days.

:lol:

Anyone heard from CT? I'm worried that his trousers burst after one double cheeseburger too many and he was carted off to the clink

:lol:

No burger, no burst, although they maybe were a touch on the snug size. Returned to the 34's for work today.

All things in good time. :)

Got more chance of me giving up shagging than you do getting me to stop eating sausage sarnies.

You could combine the two if you're pushed for time

I do. I have a cheese board ready for when I'm finished as well.

:lol: "Would you like cheese with that, madam?"