Sunderland transfer rumour

henda11

I've just been talking to a SMB, and he reckons that Sunderland will be signing Diego in January along with Adam Johnson & Fanni

Hahaha. First off, where would you go if you were Johnson, Stadium of Shite or to the Toon? If he moves to the North-East, it won't be with them. As for the other two, if they have any sense they'll avoid that place like the plague

I've just been talking to a SMB, and he reckons that Sunderland will be signing Diego in January along with Adam Johnson & Fanni

I've got a rumour for you, Bent is away in January because he's sick of the shite he's been getting up here, and that my friend is from a very good source.

Edited by Jusoda Kid

I've got a rumour for you, Bent is away in January because he's sick of the shite he's been getting up here, and that my friend is from a very good source.

That wouldnt suprise me.

Hahaha. First off, where would you go if you were Johnson, Stadium of Shite or to the Toon? If he moves to the North-East, it won't be with them. As for the other two, if they have any sense they'll avoid that place like the plague

Hes a mackem isnt he? So IF he does move to the north, more chance of him going to the unwashed.

Can't see that happening like, who would he go to?

Can't see that happening like, who would he go to?

Liverpool when Torres goes

it's not as if Johnson is rotting in the reserves or something, granted he's on the bench a lot but he always comes on, so basically there's no way theyre going to send him out on loan to anyone.

SWP is a much more realistic option because they supposedly want rid of him, think his best days are behind him though, good loan signing though.

''A mag at work seriously reckons they are the biggest club in the world and that they are going to win tha champions league and he wants the messiah back and that and reckons Carroll is bette rthan messi , so deluded!!!11'' [/sMB]