1, 2, 3...

Besty

YOU DECIDE!  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a true tale of woe. Number one might look presentable if she loses 5 stone and she didn't have boobs like Tubby Johnson oot The Viz. Judy Mallet off Corrie hasn't aged well next along, the third one didn't she/he play for Wasps? The last one is beyond comprehension, I'm half expect Darth Maul to appear behind her. Who said men aren't as bitchy as women :razz:

It's a true tale of woe. Number one might look presentable if she loses 5 stone and she didn't have boobs like Tubby Johnson oot The Viz. Judy Mallet off Corrie hasn't aged well next along, the third one didn't she/he play for Wasps? The last one is beyond comprehension, I'm half expect Darth Maul to appear behind her. Who said men aren't as bitchy as women :D

:razz:

What's number 3 even came as? Looks like Desperate Dan.

Who did you go for then Stevie? :razz:

If it's most mingin there's only one choice, even though it could be a CL last four of mingin geordie lasses. Best looking and I use the word best very very lightly, is Judy Mallett and even then she looks like Paddy Conroy's wife in that pic.

Edited by WDP

Strange group of friends...

staypuft1.jpg

You lot are a bunch of cruel bastards, it has to be said.

However, as an aside, number 1 reminds me of the giant michelin monster off Ghostbusters, it's the tilt of her hat, probably. :razz:

Think of that one yourself did you?

Dear Paddy,

The views expressed above are not those of toontastic or the admins.

Even if wor lass does think you look like a pirate.

:razz:

Paddy if you are reading I think your lass is beautiful in her own Denton Burn type of way, and I think the way you swore 83 times in 120 seconds on that MacIntyre thing would've given Peter Reid a run for his money.